• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungie should make Xur sell Hard Light since it sucks so much now and will stick it to those data leakers!

I also still need it.So please sell it

If I had the guess. There was a rule in place as a failsafe to RNG/Xur. Basically, if X weeks went by and Y item still hasn't been sold, then we need to manually push it.

IIRC the arachnid was also the only Hunter exotic that hadn't been sold until just this week.

I don't think they manually pushed it. Megaman said it was scheduled for this week earlier this week, he just didn't want to commit in case the patch messed up the schedule. The other guy that posted the next Nightfalls also predicted it beforehand.

nOoblet16

So is the sunbro grenade the most powerful/bestest grenade out of any in Destiny ? My friends argue it is the Titan's Spike grenade...and they say Warlocks that use Radiance as a defensive ability (revive) are more useful and playing offensive with radiance is a waste.

Deku Tree

So is the sunbro grenade the most powerful/bestest grenade out of any in Destiny ? My friends argue it is the Titan's Spike grenade...and they say Warlocks that use Radiance as a defensive ability (revive) are more useful and playing offensive with radiance is a waste.

Warlock fusion grenade is the most powerful and OP grenade of any class in Destiny. It's indesputable.

WipedOut

What's everyone's exotic need list looking like?

Now that I have a Lock it's expanded but this is what I still need.

Hunter:
Nothing

Titan:
Skullfort
Helm of Saint-14
Ruin Wings

Warlcok: (Basically everything except HoPF)
Light Beyond Nemesis
Skull of Dire Ahamkara\
Obsidian Mind
Apotheosis Veil
Voidfang
Starfire Protocol
Sunbreakers
Claws of Ahamkara

Weapons:
Necrochasm

noomi

I don't know guys.... I feel a bit strange that Xur's stock can now be predicted, part of waking up Friday mornings and not knowing what he has is kind of magical. Sometimes a surprise, sometimes a disappointment. Either way, I know it will make people happy, and I will also look to see what will be ahead... but yeah.... yay?

Same goes for nightfalls, I feel it will have a negative impact on the game itself.... "Meh xur has nothing good for a while, and nightfalls will suck, I won't even bother logging in for the next 3 weeks" :(

Is really good sound.

Hahaha!

I'm sitting at:

Skull of Dire Ahamakara
Saint-14
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)
No Backup Plans
Knucklehead Radar

MIDA
Monte Carlo
4th Horesman
Truth
Gjallarhorn
Thunderlord

I don't think Gjally is ever going to drop for me and have resigned myself accordingly.

I was just looking this up since I knew I was getting close.

Apotheosis Veil

Red Death

Need a crux for necro, but I don't count that garbage.

I don't know guys.... I feel a bit strange that Xur's stock can now be predicted, part of waking up Friday mornings and not knowing what he has is kind of magical. Sometimes a surprise, sometimes a disappointment. Either way, I know it will make people happy, and I will also look to see what will be ahead... but yeah.... yay?

Hahaha!

It isn't always right tho if Bungie has and can change it.

I don't think they manually pushed it. Megaman said it was scheduled for this week earlier this week, he just didn't want to commit in case the patch messed up the schedule. The other guy that posted the next Nightfalls also predicted it beforehand.

Well, the decision could have been made months ago about when it needs to be there. You have to admit that it is certainly odd that Praxic Fire and the Skull are happening in succession when we've seen neither at all before.

List thus far:

Skull of Dire Ahamakara
Helm of Saint-14
Mask of the Third Man
An Insurmountable Skullfort
The Armentarium
Lucky Raspberry

Hawkmoon
MIDA Multi-Tool
The 4th Horseman
Thunderlord

Missed some while out of town while others I couldn't afford/passed on.

ocean

Banned
Sunsingers' Fusion Grenades are the absolute best, closely followed by Defender Magnetic and Gunslinger Tripmine in my opinion.

Enter Radiance and chuck a dozen fusion grenades at a boss and watch it burn.

Iceman829

I enjoy using my tripmine grenades. It makes my wish the hunter had a carry 2 grenade perk or included it with the Spine gauntlets.

Radiance should be used offensively in PvP. Self rez is wasted most times in PvP, and the entire goal of PvP is to not die, so ideally you would never use it.

The spike (lightning) grenade is incredibly powerful and useful. It is probably the most powerful PvP grenade out there, and will be until the general public starts realizing that you can shoot and destroy them.

Different grenades have different uses.

I know I prefer vortex grenades on my warlock, but my wife swears by the axion bolts. I prefer area denial though, as that fits my playstyle more.

Deku Tree

Since people are talking about it here is another edition of my collection:

(I really hope Xur bring's Helm St 14 next weekend, and I hope he brings Thunderlord soon too as in the leaks from data expert players.)

Deku’s Destiny Exotics Progress Report Feb. 27 Edition

Exotics armor I am missing that I actually want

Helm St 14
Ruin Wings

Exotics armor that I don't have (I don't care)

The Armamentarium
Knucklehead Radar

Exotic Weapons that I don't have (I don't care)

Thunderlord
Necrochasm

Everything else I have... I have three max Icebreaker and two max Ballerhorn… I wouldn't mind getting 1 more Gjallarhorn but whatever... I also have two Hawkmoons but I might destroy one... IDK yet.

Gotten Feb 24 2015 From Atheon Second Ballerhorn

Gotten Feb 21 2015 From Xur Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)

Gotten Feb 13 2015 From Xur Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter)

Deku’s Crota End Raid list of loot that I have gotten and not destroyed Feb. 27 Edition:

Abyss Defiant = 3
Oversoul Edict = 1

Word of Crota = 3
Fang of Ir Yut = 2

Light Of the Abyss = 3
Swordbreaker = 3
Black Hammer = 3
Song of Ir Yut = 3
Hunger of Crota = 2

Crux of Crota = 0

Cryptographic Shader = 3
Light in the Abyss = 3
Glowhoo Shader = 3
Bane of Dark Gods = 2
S-13 Graverobber = 1

Bone Circlet = 1
Shroud of Flies = 1
Mark of the Pit = 1

If I have the chance I will keep three of every raid weapon, one on each toon, and probably only one Nechrochasm, and maybe an extra Crux if I get it ever. (Yes I know about the new app switching and I don't care. I didn't say I maxed all the dups, although I did to some of them.)

Well, the decision could have been made months ago about when it needs to be there. You have to admit that it is certainly odd that Praxic Fire and the Skull are happening in succession when we've seen neither at all before.

Or it was just RNG. The longer it's not there, the more likely it's going to show up (unless it's not in the loot table lol).

Same goes for nightfalls, I feel it will have a negative impact on the game itself.... "Meh xur has nothing good for a while, and nightfalls will suck, I won't even bother logging in for the next 3 weeks" :(

Eh. I get it, but I'm personally over the surprise aspect at this point. I just want to know if I should care now. If the schedule continues to be spot on, maybe we should start spoiler tagging it for those who don't want to know ahead of time though.

Pong!

Neo Member

I'm sitting at:

Skull of Dire Ahamakara
Saint-14
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)
No Backup Plans
Knucklehead Radar

MIDA
Monte Carlo
4th Horesman
Truth
Gjallarhorn
Thunderlord

I don't think Gjally is ever going to drop for me and have resigned myself accordingly.
I have all armor for all 3 classes
thank you Xur for Heart of Praxic Fire today!

Just need Crux for Necrochasm

ocean

Banned
I'm missing 3 Exotic Armor:

Apotheosis Veil
Knucklehead Radar
Obsidian Mind

And 4 Weapons:

4th Horseman
Necrochasm
Hard Light
Thunderlord

Closing in on a full collection!

patchday

how's DBX?

I love it. Now, they do have a hub area similar to Destiny however atm the hub server has been crap. So I am mostly in the offline hub area. But you can coop/pvp online just fine (those use different servers apparently)

Story is great so far.

Yeah I haven't been this pleased overall with a game in a long time. But I'm a pretty big Dragonball fan. Non-DBZ fans may have a much different opinion

All I want is Hawkmoon. fuck the rest.

I have two. Wish I could give you one :(

rNilla

Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Apotheosis Veil

4th Horseman
Hard Light

That's it. Don't really care about the Warlock stuff but gimme weapons plz.

Or it was just RNG. The longer it's not there, the more likely it's going to show up (unless it's not in the loot table lol).

That's... not at all how random works.

If an item has a 10% chance of showing up once a week, and doesn't show up for 10 weeks, on the 11th week, the item still has a 10% chance of showing up.

Unless bungie has some sort of weighting going on, which at this point does not seem to be the case.

Lnkn52

Streaming combined arms with GAF

http://twitch.tv/twilightgap

will add voice after this game.

This was a great match

0p9BXAQ.png

from destinyexotics.com:

untitledb8utm.png

No Land Beyond and Super Good Advice have already been sharded, so I didn't include those. Still have a ways to go, but aside from Red Death, there's nothing I'm currently coveting.

edit: eh, Mythoclast would be pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom