• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have two chatterwhite shaders and want a third. Can I get multiple cracks at it if I shift around the chatterwhites I do have so that whoever is running the raid doesn't have it in their inventory?

I'm on the second to last stage of the Invective bounty (again) and had been loving Secret Handshake post patch. So I was going to finish it out but then I got a legendary solar shotty with full auto. Didn't know that was a thing on legendary shotty's.

kidko

So I have two chatterwhite shaders and want a third. Can I get multiple cracks at it if I shift around the chatterwhites I do have so that whoever is running the raid doesn't have it in their inventory?

it doesn't matter, I imagine you can have it equipped and 9 in your inventory and still get one.

nOoblet16

Why the fuck are the big maps reserved for clash and a gane mode like control is limited to small maps ? I fall asleep with the hide and seek in big clash maps.

ocean

Banned
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2gugwz/xur_is_by_the_speakers_area/

That thread is about people talking how Gjallarhorn is not worth it when Xur was selling it lol. Also, there are comments from the present. Funny read.

How far we come!
[–]lemon_rhind 70 points 5 months ago
An exotic heavy is a waste of an exotic slot, get an exotic primary/special instead.

[–]lemon_rhind 76 points 14 hours ago*
still dont have it
edit: I hope you all realise how much I want to tear off my own arms and beat myself to death

Edit: beat, someone else posted the same sorry posts haha

Ambitious

The patch only changed iron banner maps?

PVP
  • Players will now unlock all playlists (Control, Clash, Rumble, Skirmish) simultaneously when unlocking the Crucible.
  • Added a new notification when Crucible modes unlock
  • Crucible maps will be less likely to repeat in Matchmaking rotations for full Fireteams
  • Guardians no longer drop heavy ammunition when killed in PvP
  • Guardians now drop much less special ammunition when killed in PvP
  • Completed matches will now award gear with the proper power level
  • Fixed a bug where there was no audio playing for the bullet that kills them

Well I just saw the "for full Fireteams" part. Jesus Christ.

E92 M3

An exotic heavy is a waste of an exotic slot, get an exotic primary/special instead.

still dont have it
edit: I hope you all realise how much I want to tear off my own arms and beat myself to death

Lol - it's hilarious to look back. No one understand late game content, so at that point an exotic rocket launcher seemed excessive to a good number of people. It's understandable, but funny now haha.

ocean

Banned
Lol - it's hilarious to look back. No one understand late game content, so at that point an exotic rocket launcher seemed excessive to a good number of people. It's understandable, but funny now haha.
Tell me about it. I spent my coins on Inmost Light instead that fateful weekend :( after 600+ hours of game time I only just got my Horn like three days ago.

The whole "exotic heavy is a waste" line of reasoning made so much sense back then. Still a few people were visionaries and got that Horn like Hawkian. Should have listened...

kidko

still dont have it

I'm right there with you, lemon_rhind, why did I ever listen

i only passed up the horn because my trusty admonisher dropped that week. all i cared about was blast radius for pvp and void for minotaurs in the raid so i didn't bother

E92 M3

I was going to last week but got really busy with schoolwork. Woke up Sunday morning and was like "oh fuck" lol

It won't be a long drought again, so you should be good! lol

Tell me about it. I spent my coins on Inmost Light instead that fateful weekend :( after 600+ hours of game time I only just got my Horn like three days ago.

The whole "exotic heavy is a waste" line of reasoning made so much sense back then. Still a few people were visionaries and got that Horn like Hawkian. Should have listened...

I was cheap and didn't buy anything from Xur for weeks but did get the horn from an Engram lol.

i only passed up the horn because my trusty admonisher dropped that week. all i cared about was blast radius for pvp and void for minotaurs in the raid so i didn't bother

Was the raid out week 2?
--

Slightly off-topic, but what color do you guys see with the "dress". I only see blue/black and wonder how anyone can see white/gold.

you fool

I passed up on it too, but I had a Thunderlord so I thought it was all I needed lol. I was a dumb fuck.

Rehsa

I was cheap and didn't buy anything from Xur for weeks but did get the horn from an Engram lol.

Was the raid out week 2?
--

Slightly off-topic, but what color do you guys see with the "dress". I only see blue/black and wonder how anyone can see white/gold.
I see blue/black as well, my wife saw white/gold and since majority saw that too she was having fun telling me im wrong, but I was right and she will never admit it

ocean

Banned

Was the raid out week 2?
--

VoG was available at the first reset (Sep 16th) so Xur's second sale (with based Horn) came after VoG launch.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

WOLFPACK ROUNDS :D

really funny thing is that three exotic primarys (UR, RD, BJ) just got a new lease on life this week.
Yeah sad stuff :/ I was looking forward to him in Star Trek 3 too
ahh yeah ;_;

ocean

Banned
I see blue/black ad well, my wife saw white/gold and since majority saw that too she was having fun telling me im wrong, but I was right and she will never admit it
I still think anyone who says white/gold is just trolling. I mean what :| so weird

E92 M3

I see blue/black as well, my wife saw white/gold and since majority saw that too she was having fun telling me im wrong, but I was right and she will never admit it

The majority see white/gold and the dress is actually blue/black. We're the weirdos haha!

VoG was available at the first reset (Sep 16th) so Xur's second sale (with based Horn) came after VoG launch.

Ah thanks, for some reason I thought it was week 3 or so.

ffs

The first picture I saw looked white/gold. Subsequent pictures look blue/black or white/gold. Two pictures next to each other look different colours. It's all an illusion. Fuck that dress.

My wife asked me first and and I said blue. She then asked me for the other color and I saw white and gold. So I don't even know anymore.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol. worlds colliding, I thought I was looking at the wrong tab or something.

I can only see white/gold... not that stunned however. The way the brain processes color and shadow is clearly in need of patching. look at this shit:
Grey_square_optical_illusion.PNG
A square and B square literally the same hue.

E92 M3

lol. worlds colliding, I thought I was looking at the wrong tab or something.

I can only see white/gold... not that stunned however. The way the brain processes color and shadow is clearly in need of patching. look at this shit:

A square and B square literally the same hue.

Look like two different hues to me lol.

ocean

Banned
I feel the same way ... about blue/black.
I'm digging through my library for a David Foster Wallace essay on Wittensgein, private languages and what he called cannabis solipsism. We're all close to that teenager stoner argumentation of "what if what I call blue and what you call blue are different thugs and we'll never be able to know?"

Anyways, it's black and blue. Just like Gjallarhorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom