• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Just need a Hard Light.

Over a months equivalent of playtime across 3 characters and not a single one.

I would like to get red death, and beyond that I really am only missing a couple Warlock helmets, the rest of the exotics I could do without.

http://destinyexotics.com/?share=IwkBlUM7OXxzmaKFKkly27/gwotIAA==

Taking a month long break from this game during crunch time for school did wonders. Played this morning and had a ton of fun again. The patch certainly made a huge difference.

RetroMG

Is it just me, or is Cryptographic the only shader that looks good with raid armor? I'm trying all these different shaders on my titan and my hunter, and everything looks stupid.

E92 M3

We have way too much fun with those. I sense a nerf incoming.

1.1.3: The one about enjoyment of our game

"Certain groups have realized suppression grenades are a lot of fun and can change the tide of battle immensely. To balance it out with the rest of our sandbox, we have changed the suppression area to .05 meters, it will last 2 seconds less and the user gets slightly stunned. Through rigorous testing, we have found this to be the best solution.

As always, we're always working on bringing you the best experience.

<3 Bungie"

Gordon

it's probably hard light, yeah, though it didn't get nerfed here really noticeably. thing should just do arc damage.
That would be nice. It's a shame they gated elemental primaries behind the raids so exclusively. Honestly it wouldn't be that bad if the perk wasn't so retarded. Nobody wants to bounce a reasonably accurate stream of fire off a wall when they can just drill 75-90% of their shots directly into cranium. If it was more like the Mechro from BL2 I can kinda see it having some value, albeit cheap, but as it is the perk would only really be interesting on a sniper. Or maybe a RL for some FRG nostalgia.

I wish they had played to Hardlight's name more and focused on some sort of light-based effect. Partial blinding (ala entering a darkness zone maybe) would be pretty neat. Make it the Abyss Defiant of PvP. Hard to balance though. It's just a shame that arguably the best all-purpose primary class has such imbalanced exotics. It's basically Suros or a legendary. Hardlight was my first exotic, and I still don't have a Suros. Bad luck and bad timing on coin expenditures.

Iceman829

1.1.3: The one about enjoyment of our game

"Certain groups have realized suppression grenades are a lot of fun and can change the tide of battle immensely. To balance it out with the rest of our sandbox, we have changed the suppression area to .05 meters, it will last 2 seconds less and the user gets slightly stunned. Through rigorous testing, we have found this to be the best solution.

As always, we're always working on bringing you the best experience.

<3 Bungie"

P.S. Buy our DLC $20

WipedOut

Is it just me, or is Cryptographic the only shader that looks good with raid armor? I'm trying all these different shaders on my titan and my hunter, and everything looks stupid.

It's just you.

Arctic Proxy on a Titan with all Raid armor might be the best combo out there.

That's... not at all how random works.

If an item has a 10% chance of showing up once a week, and doesn't show up for 10 weeks, on the 11th week, the item still has a 10% chance of showing up.

Unless bungie has some sort of weighting going on, which at this point does not seem to be the case.

My bad. Either way, unless they manually plotted out all of Xur's schedule ahead of time (something they deny), I think it's just more likely that it was randomly scheduled this way. The fact that it's multiple items is likely a coincidence rather than a manual manipulation.

E92 M3

I wish that weapons came with perks unlocked and the damage had to be upgraded. Have a few guns I don't use at all because leveling them up is a hassle and it's annoying to do the same bounties three times a day.

P.S. Buy our DLC $20

Of course how could I forget. Expect to see that line very soon lol.

E92 M3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So basically a fireteam of shotgunners is the fastest way to farm ROC strikes for rare/legandary/exotic stuff.
Three shotgunners is awesome, but if you have any control over the team distribution (or notice what the other people are running if randoms), and especially after the initial madness of the patch die down, consider two shotguns and one fusion or sniper, you can just control entire rooms in seconds, it's glorious.

E92 M3

As a Defender Titan, should I get the Helm, or get 3 more coins for the Launcher?

parent

[–]lemon_rhind 71 points 5 months ago

An exotic heavy is a waste of an exotic slot, get an exotic primary/special instead.

parent

[–]HamboyJones 68 points 19 hours ago

If only you had known.

parent

[–]lemon_rhind 70 points 14 hours ago*

still dont have it

edit: I hope you all realise how much I want to tear off my own arms and beat myself to death

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom