• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodnol

And so another reset.

DGAF, which deity did you all pray to for Gjallarhorn? I would trade every second of my time playing for that damn weapon. It's so cruel when my friends are getting their second. Why Destiny, why?

Raybunny

first run gave me the pulse, scout and auto rifles, so the only thing i don't have are black hammer and crux

I got my 6th Word before I got the scout. For others its the opposite way, they have too many scouts and barely any word.

Izuna

Banned
Speedrunning 3x Normal Crota (can solo up to Crota) on Xbox One

join by messaging Izuna Lasky

fuck doing the Nightfall with no Burn. Seriously.

Steroyd

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nodnol

DGAF, I havet stopped played the damn game, but my post above was the first here for about 5 OTs.

Is it better to run normal Crota and then HM? The drops aremessed up aren't they?

I'm really out of the loop when it comes to how efficient DGAF are/were.

lightswitch and angry cabal with no burns?

cat-im-out.gif

Jinjo

The datamine was right. No burn Valus :S

Big news. It also means the Xur is predetermined and Bungie intervenes-news is true. It also means Deej was (again) spouting bullshit in his response to the datamine. I guess he spins this as a "coincidence". Just speak the goddamn truth. The lies are insulting.

DGAF, I havet stopped played the damn game, but my post above was the first here for about 5 OTs.

Is it better to run normal Crota and then HM? The drops aremessed up aren't they?

If you're looking for armor, better to run normal first.

Else, run hard.

ocean

Banned

There is no reason to run Normal before doing Hard. Hard will give 2x the loot so just do that from the start.

Unless, of course, you're after a specific Special/Heavy CE weapon. Those only drop on normal. I'm after the BH myself so I plan on doing Normal Crota first.

Big news. It also means the Xur is predetermined and Bungie intervenes-news is true. It also means Deej was (again) spouting bullshit in his response to the datamine. I guess he spins this as a "coincidence". Just speak the goddamn truth. The lies are insulting.

Sadly that also means that Xur will never sell the Horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom