• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

I don't think Atheon appreciated it all that much

AtheondyingfromNLB.gif

And then we three
-manned CE and I used NLB the whole time.

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Dave_6

See, if I was 3 motes short, I probably WOULD grind for that. The first public event for all 3 of your characters could be a mote, a mote could drop from any blue engram, and you definitely get a mote from each level. Some combination of those things is bound to net you 3 motes over a few hours of play you're probably going to do anyway. =)

If I manage to get 3 more motes before he leaves, I probably will buy one engram but I won't get my hopes up for it to be what I want.

Daemul

i don't like asylum in clash and burning shrine control is awful

Asylum has no business being in Clash and Control. The spawns are so easily predictable and exploitable and it's so cramped that you, or the opposition, can get multi kills with utter ease.

It needs to be removed from those playlists, pronto.

Namikaze1

I'm getting fucking wasted on Thursday next week. It's gonna be great tackling hard mode drunk that day. That day shall be glorious!

Asylum has no business being in Clash and Control. The spawns are so easily predictable and exploitable and it's so cramped that you, or the opposition, can get multi kills with utter ease.

It needs to be removed from those playlists, pronto.

Spawn point abuse isn't unique to Asylum. Exodus Blue, Blind Watch, and Shores of Time spring to mind there as well.

Hoodbury

I'm getting fucking wasted on Thursday next week. It's gonna be great tackling hard mode drunk that day. That day shall be glorious!

Who the heck plans a week in advance of getting wasted? Unless it's for a scheduled event like a wedding or bachelor party, in which case why are you playing video games?

Spawn point abuse isn't unique to Asylum. Exodus Blue, Blind Watch, and Shores of Time spring to mind there as well.

exodus and shores are circular maps, and blind watch has a little vertical segmentation, so it's less predictable and exploitable.

asylum is narrow and flat. you often spawn into the same golden gun that killed you.

has anyone else had any issues getting kicked out of destiny while using the app?

happened to me several times now

kinda scary.. seems like a great way to lose an item

just happened to me again.. went into crucible match, tried to get my LDR from the vault, got the item then "could not connect to destiny servers"

edit: theres a bunch of threads on bungie forum talking about it.. error code "weasel"

KanameYuuki

has anyone else had any issues getting kicked out of destiny while using the app?

It happened to me yesterday with bungie.net on my laptop, I was getting the "connecting to destiny servers" error the whole time until I closed my browser.

Daemul

exodus and shores are circular maps, and blind watch has a little vertical segmentation, so it's less predictable and exploitable.

asylum is narrow and flat. you often spawn into the same golden gun that killed you.

This has happened to me one too many times on that map

Axoman

kinda scary.. seems like a great way to lose an item

just happened to me again.. went into crucible match, tried to get my LDR from the vault, got the item then "could not connect to destiny servers"

edit: theres a bunch of threads on bungie forum talking about it.. error code "weasel"

I assum you are you using an Apple device? Of the people I know that are getting kicked using the app, all are using an Apple device.

Android people don't appear to have an issue.

Why is playing crucible with randoms so god damn terrible, I need 1 more win for control to finish a bounty. . why the fuck am I getting with teams that go <500 when the other team has 2000

I assum you are you using an Apple device? Of the people I know that are getting kicked using the app, all are using an Apple device.

Android people don't appear to have an issue.

Well damn. This was happening to me too last night. I just thought it was just server traffic because, Xur or something. Another reason I miss my android phone. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom