• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostburn

So this week across my 3 level 32s I did 3 of each of the following: Crota's End Deathsinger and Crota HM, Gorgon through Atheon HM, Nightfall and Lvl 30 weekly. I didn't get a single exotic from any of it. Anyone else ever go through every chance for an exotic drop and get not a single one? Was a bit depressing to be honest, I still need a Ghorn, Red Death and several other exotics.

Ridli

Myself and 2 friends are up for a raid. We have limited experience with them though.
We could manage normal / hard VoG or normal CE I reckon.

Anyone up for that?

I've got a group of three, let's try and get something started.

PSN: RidliMM

Let's get 1 more for VOG Hard or Normal CE

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
From todd's thread!
I thought all the Destiny leppers got exiled to community so that this shit wouldn't happen.
due to this comment I have already exceeded my daily recommended sodium intake :(
So this week across my 3 level 32s I did 3 of each of the following: Crota's End Deathsinger and Crota HM, Gorgon through Atheon HM, Nightfall and Lvl 30 weekly. I didn't get a single exotic from any of it. Anyone else ever go through every chance for an exotic drop and get not a single one? Was a bit depressing to be honest, I still need a Ghorn, Red Death and several other exotics.
uh, are you saying this week was the first week ever you didn't get an exotic roll..?

EL CUCO

From todd's thread!

due to this comment I have already exceeded my daily recommended sodium intake :(

uh, are you saying this week was the first week ever you didn't get an exotic roll..?
Lol I was going to reply to that but didn't want it to trend and force Todd's thread to get shut down.

We are exiled. Never again to see the sun.
Nick-Swarson-Hates-The-Sun-In-Benchwarmers-Gif.gif

todd360

Lol I was going to reply to that but didn't want it to trend and force Todd's thread to get shut down.

I assumed it was gonna get locked pretty fast anyways lol.

From thread
I have never played Destiny.

I have no idea what any of this means.

This is the best thread I've read all week.

I did good u guiz. I did good. #figlikedit

I went three straight weeks, very recently, without a single exotic drop. That includes doing all of the events you mention above. So... Yeah... I have.

Frostburn

I went three straight weeks, very recently, without a single exotic drop. That includes doing all of the events you mention above. So... Yeah... I have.

Ouch, was hoping maybe Bungie's RNG was just saving my exotics for one or two awesome super helpful drops next week. Good to know it can and does happen, seems like a ton of people were getting awesome drops this week.

Ouch, was hoping maybe Bungie's RNG was just saving my exotics for one or two awesome super helpful drops next week. Good to know it can and does happen, seems like a ton of people were getting awesome drops this week.

Yeah, I've had a lot of exotics drop this week. I had one drop last week. The three weeks preceding that - nothing.

I'm fairly certain I'll never get the Horn at this point. I am slowly starting to accept that fact. Very slowly.

Happens to me all the damn time.

Anybody else following the Bungie feedback forum? Haven't read much, but I see a lot of non-answers from devs and snarky remarks by Urk.

Pretty disappointing so far. Going to read more

Wow, the two Warlock armours that have never been sold now being sold within a week of each other. Wonder what happened.

*Puts in Tinfoil hat*

Bungie, in an attempt to stem the tide of playerbase atrophy, is using Xur to hand out a few small, but desired carrots like HoPF and next week Helm of Saint 14.

The nuclear option of Gjallarhorn is not yet on the table, but being saved for later if desparate.

cilonen

Oh man, watching Giant Bomb's friday show and they're playing Helldivers.

We need to get into Helldivers, it looks amazing. Comes out next week I think,

Mindlog

Yes! Can't wait to get back to the tower and get my materials to upgrade this.
Wait a minute....
Crap. Forgot to grab that new helm form my Hunter before I changed characters.
Wait a minute....

This vault update is so great.

FirewalkR

We need 3 people for 1 last Crota HM. We only have the Deathsinger CP (and we'd like to do it from there for the chance of an exotic) but if anyone has Crota's CP we can also do it from there.

1. blazeuk
2. Hzoltan969
3. FirewalkR

E92 M3

Bungie answered some solid questions, but it seems like the exotic weapons designer is totally on a different wavelength than the community to when it comes how we see exotics.

FirewalkR

Ok, we now only need 2 people for 1 last Crota HM. We only have the Deathsinger CP (and we'd like to do it from there for the chance of an exotic) but if anyone has Crota's CP we can also do it from there.

1. blazeuk
2. Hzoltan969
3. FirewalkR
4. xplicitone

We'll need someone with swordbearer experience likely. I was swordbearer already with my hunter and I'm not sure we have anyone else who wants to do it yet.

darthbob

Ok, we now only need 2 people for 1 last Crota HM. We only have the Deathsinger CP (and we'd like to do it from there for the chance of an exotic) but if anyone has Crota's CP we can also do it from there.

1. blazeuk
2. Hzoltan969
3. FirewalkR
4. xplicitone

I'd be down to help out with this. Starting from Ir Yut, yeah?

moris

1. blazeuk
2. Hzoltan969
3. FirewalkR
4. xplicitone

I'll join. ms1582

Q and A is officially over now.

Looking through quickly, as has been said before it's mostly non answers and such.

I'll quickly try to summarise anything that pops out to me later

Anyone need to do Xyor for the thorn bounty? Or just feel like helping out. I've sat on the bounty for 3+ months and just finished the PvP portion.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Namikaze1

I bid you all farewell just in case. If nothing happens, see you all tomorrow. Todd will most likely have his new Praxic maxed out by then.

waters10

Neo Member
Got home, went straight to Xur with 24 motes in my pocket. 3 Legendary pieces of armor and a blue helmet, kept me at level 29 for more than a week. I only have 1 characters, so I also didn't have enough ascendant shards to fully upgrade my 3 purple armor pieces. I was going to buy no backup plans, but that was going to replace a purple gauntlet with 29 light, so it wouldn't be enough to bring me to level 30.

So, one shot at the helm engram, and I got the Helm of Inmost Light for my Titan, and finally level 30! Feels good ...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
^number 6201
look down, look down, don't look 'em in the eye
Got home, went straight to Xur with 24 motes in my pocket. 3 Legendary pieces of armor and a blue helmet, kept me at level 29 for more than a week. I only have 1 characters, so I also didn't have enough ascendant shards to fully upgrade my 3 purple armor pieces. I was going to buy no backup plans, but that was going to replace a purple gauntlet with 29 light, so it wouldn't be enough to bring me to level 30.

So, one shot at the helm engram, and I got the Helm of Inmost Light for my Titan, and finally level 30! Feels good ...
grats!
Anyone need to do Xyor for the thorn bounty? Or just feel like helping out. I've sat on the bounty for 3+ months and just finished the PvP portion.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop
i'm there, everyone deserves the will of Thorn. be on in a couple mins

1. One of the designers commented saying Horde mode is interesting and calls to DeeJ who ofc doesn't reply.

2. Possibility that crucible specific perks on IB gear in future

3.NLB - working as intended (will probably 'look' into it apparently)

4. True objective games modes - maybe some day. Apparently it would be too much 'undue pressure' on one player otherwise. *COUGH* SCROTA *COUGH*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom