• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
GKW212 is offering Hard Mode <trademark> right now... 3x Atheon HM (I have Gorgon CP) or 3x Crota HM (I do NOT have the CP).

Parents are visiting for the weekend, they just went to bed, I need an escape...

the layers of stuff going on here is hilarious to me. is the ps4 browser webkit?

I don't know what it is, but gaf comes up as mobile on it. The interface isn't too bad, but it's really slow. With moving things on b.net I have to just trust that my inputs were accepted and let it take it's time to process.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I feel like Bungie should have a checks&balances system for the app transfer. Transfer initiates, transfer processes (where I'm guessing it gets lost, transfer end. Is item in target location? If it gets lost during the transaction, then it rolls back or retries.

Maybe they do but yea. Probably a real tiny anomaly :/
yeah totally.. the system is designed with something like this in mind. I mean there seems to be some sort of failsafe. Even trying to mess with it inentionally, it seems so responsive it just works.

Also, we had a crucible train earlier and 1 person kept checking his stuff on Bungie.net while we were all flying to enter the match and he kept getting booted most of the time. He stopped and stopped getting booted. Just something to note. I'm sure it doesn't happen to everyone. Probably same goes for transferring weapons. Like Hawkian said, probably the safest to do it in a stable/static state.

E92 M3

The Invective is a lot of fun after the patch! Wish it packed a little more punch though. Doesn't stun lock yellow-bar knights.

yeah totally.. the system is designed with something like this in mind. I mean there seems to be some sort of failsafe. Even trying to mess with it inentionally, it seems so responsive it just works.

Yea I'd like to know the exact scenario of these cases. Has anyone lost an item while they were not flying anywhere?

rNilla

GKW212 is offering Hard Mode <trademark> right now... 3x Atheon HM (I have Gorgon CP) or 3x Crota HM (I do NOT have the CP).

Parents are visiting for the weekend, they just went to bed, I need an escape...

I'm only at Medium Mode right now but I'm down to clown as always.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If I wanted to make a team to try and get a 2-sword Crota kill tonight on hard, would anyone be interested? I know the idea of doing HM CE for fun isn't very popular...

rNilla

If I wanted to make a team to try and get a 2-sword Crota kill tonight on hard, would anyone be interested? I know the idea of doing HM CE for fun isn't very popular...

I'm committed to GK's nonsense for now but otherwise I'm happy to lend some firepower.

Boylamite

Hey guys! New GAF member here. Huge Destiny geek! Looking forward to being part of the destiny talk here - I have all three classes, all 32 and hope to see some of you in a raid sometime soon!

I am interested however another night tho. Might play puyopuyo Tetris or persona q.

Hey guys! New GAF member here. Huge Destiny geek! Looking forward to being part of the destiny talk here - I have all three classes, all 32 and hope to see some of you in a raid sometime soon!
welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom