• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

Use the main room and 2 attack with ghorns until he dies. If someone dies, go back to orbit and return.

There are a few safe spots. Easy ones. The big chandelier in the ceiling ( its good for bubble titan mainly. You will always be near death if Valus aim at you ) The little corridor right at the right side when you enter. You can jump behind a box and snipe him when he is on that side. On the far side you can jump behind some crates and snipe the hell out of him no matter which side he is.

Or play normal.

etc...

As for predictions, I cannot wait to see Xur's items on friday.

Are ok, I've been 32 with a full raid set for weeks so that's fine.

I just need a Blackhammer from the normal run.

Black hammer only drops from normal Crota, so run normal first.

Will the Special/Heavy weapons drop on Hard? I've only cleared twice but haven't seen them pop for anyone

If you do hard, they can drop from crota as part of the normal drop but if you want better chances at the special and heavy weapons, run normal crota.

Omni

Alright. Doing two nightfalls on Xbox One.

On the second run I want to switch to a level 29 character right at the end. But on the first, I can carry.

GT: randomraaawr

Anyone try doing the heavy ammo glitch in room before Valus? And how feasible do you think it is to keep running back and forth between those rooms?

Zoidberg

Another week goes by and my gorgon exotic count stays at 0. The last exotic weapon drop I had was the mythoclast last november :(

Messiek

Daylight saving time is over (Brazil), and guess what... I'm dumb and woke up 30 minutes after the reset thinking I was good.
No wonder the oscars started one hour earlier than usual :/

So i looked at the data mines, and supposedly Heart of Praxic Fire will be sold in the upcoming weeks. Which makes sense with how bungie made Chest engrams available this past week, now a bunch of Guardians have it. So thats good for the rest :)

Shito

Even without the leak, it was easy to guess it would be no burn valus: they somewhat continue to follow the order of the old wheel cycle. They sometimes skip a strike or two, but they never go backward or "teleport" randomly into it.

Anyone try doing the heavy ammo glitch in room before Valus? And how feasible do you think it is to keep running back and forth between those rooms?
The game spawns shits at you if you stay at the entrance of the boss room for too long, so you better be mindful about that.

Ambitious

First NF: Badger with Zen Moment, Explosive Rounds and Rangefinder. Kinda useless next to my Gheleon's and Fang. But at least it's not shards, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom