• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibcotgH5CO1URF.png

How Rude.

cilonen

Are people aware of Helldivers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helldivers

It was on Giant Bomb's UPF show last night, and they'll be doing a quick look this week. It's a top down co-op shooter with up to four people and a strong darkly comic Starship Troopers vibe. The RPG elements, skills and gear load outs look deep and friendly fire is serious business in this game.

After seeing it I'm definitely picking this one up and hope some DGAF people will give it a whirl too.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
When I first entered the area I noticed they were bugging anybody who entered to leave too. They just happened to run into the wrong person. Gave them a taste of their own medicine and they eventually left.

When I first entered the area I noticed they were bugging anybody who entered to leave too. They just happened to run into the wrong person. Gave them a taste of their own medicine and they eventually left.

Was this at the farming spot on Venus? I see no other reason to ask a player to leave the area otherwise.

Namikaze1

I remember getting several hate messages from a douche who was trying to farm. I think I posted the story before in one of the earlier OTs (I believe it was OT 4 or 5). I was farming the cave and I was the only one there. Minutes later, a group shows up and joins on the farming. I was doing my thing and ignoring them. A minute later, I'm getting punched by them. One of them sent me messages to leave. I was like "Bitch I was here first! you leave!" The guy mistook me for a girl for some reason I don't even know why and called me a bunch of slurs. I retaliated by dancing in the cave till they left to orbit. I didn't mind that they joined in on the farming. It was on,y after 5 minutes of them punching and being sent messages that I decided to stop trying to farm and just dance away.

Hyun Sai

Are people aware of Helldivers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helldivers

It was on Giant Bomb's UPF show last night, and they'll be doing a quick look this week. It's a top down co-op shooter with up to four people and a strong darkly comic Starship Troopers vibe. The RPG elements, skills and gear load outs look deep and friendly fire is serious business in this game.

After seeing it I'm definitely picking this one up and hope some DGAF people will give it a whirl too.

Good idea, but ruined by the friendly fire. It could be fun with friends, but no option to remove it will be griefers paradise in random matchmaking. I can't even understand how devs didn't think of that in 2015.

Namikaze1

Legendary engram dropped from a random Vex during daily. Phaeton was there to back up my claim! :p

Must try that with Swordbreaker. Would melt those major minotaurs.

What's the modifier on the daily? Hopefully it's not lightswitch.
Juggler.

First Daily run of the day is always the Necrochasm run so I can't use any other weapon. :/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It was where the cyclops was in Venus on Ishar Sink. Just doing the kill 10 vex major bounty. I just sat on a platform and killed the praetorians whenever they spawned. Since they were noobs, all of them were under 20, they probably aren't aware of being close to enemies and still getting credit for other people's kills.

Looking to do VoG x3. Gorgon checkpoint would be great, otherwise we'll do 1 full run.
Add yourself to the list, looking to start in give or take 30 minutes.

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson

It was where the cyclops was in Venus on Ishar Sink. Just doing the kill 10 vex major bounty. I just sat on a platform and killed the praetorians whenever they spawned. Since they were noobs, all of them were under 20, they probably aren't aware of being close to enemies and still getting credit for other people's kills.

Yup that's the farming spot.

You're better off farming Vex majors at the Citadel, there are at least 5 of them there and they respawn very quickly.

Namikaze1

All I could think about during the cutscene is a question that has remained unanswered since launch: why do female Exos have boobs?

Nami killing lvl 30 enemies with Necrochasm only? They will nerf it for sure.

If you want Bungie to buff a weapon, don't use it all.
like pulse rifles pre-patch
B-b-but I'm part of the 1% who even uses that gun. I deserve a buff!

Ergh, they should have just set their nat type as closed >_<

noomi

morning dgaf, fine day isn't it?

As of this morning the mida is fully leveled :D Gawrsh I really enjoy that weapon, the sound, the perks, everything is so good about it! Thinking universal remote is up next to be leveled :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom