• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Which should I upgrade first: Midas or Remote?

59625691.jpg

Hey GAF, I haven't played much since launch, but I started playing again recently. I managed to get some of the new PvP gear and my light level is 26 now. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do the weekly heroic. I can probably only do level 26 and 28, but I'd appreciate if anyone wants to group up. Thanks all.

Edit: Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I'm on PS4. PSN: Heyo_Rockbreaker

Hey GAF, I haven't played much since launch, but I started playing again recently. I managed to get some of the new PvP gear and my light level is 26 now. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do the weekly heroic. I can probably only do level 26 and 28, but I'd appreciate if anyone wants to group up. Thanks all.

i believe they just added matchmaking for the weekly, unless it's only for level 30.

Cool, thanks!
I will be willing to do the VoG normal with you if theres more people interested.

You can do it within 3 levels, so lvl28 is the highest you can do. I dont mind carrying you thro lvl 28 since I still have to do it.

Shito

They focus on PVP that much because it's easier to add new modes and content in it that in PVE. They know that they can more easily get people keep on playing the game through PVP than PVE.
Look at inferno: minimal dev cost for a new mode that will keep things fresh.

I will be willing to do the VoG normal with you if theres more people interested.

You can do it within 3 levels, so lvl28 is the highest you can do. I dont mind carrying you thro lvl 28 since I still have to do it.

Awesome. I'd appreciate it. If you're available now we can group up and matchmake the spare spot.

They focus on PVP that much because it's easier to add new modes and content in it that in PVE. They know that they can more easily get people keep on playing the game through PVP than PVE.

they should have went further and took out supers. i'd play that all day.

Deku Tree

How about Bungie chooses the modifiers and you can do any story mission you choose on a planet Bungie chooses for the daily 30? That would mix up PvE content slightly.

ocean

Banned
Shit. Im 1 light point from 26 and cant find legendary armor anywhere.

Any tips? Im trying to level up vanguard but already did all bounties.
I'm guessing you did the Eris quest? The reward is Legendary Gauntlets. Between that, a Xur Exotic and two 18 Light blues you can hit level 28 after upgrades.

border

How about Bungie chooses the modifiers and you can do any story mission you choose on a planet Bungie chooses for the daily 30? That would mix up PvE content slightly.

Daily Nightfall Story would be a cool idea, though I can't really think of what they would have as an appropriate reward. Radiant Materials perhaps?

I will be willing to do the VoG normal with you if theres more people interested. .

I can help with a n00bie VoG raid if there's enough interest. Have I mentioned recently how much I love VoG?

Also re: hate mail- Pocket Infinity was great for this, sadly it's not quite the same since the FR nerf. Still good but not straight up broken (FRs were changed for the best, but I still miss it....). That crazy person who kept spamming me with party chat invites was the best. T-bagging people helps too, although I (usually) only revenge bag.

edit: haha we were just talking about normal VoG... sounds like we might have 4 with Rawr and Geordie? Any raid-vrigins want to tag along?

This was kinda what they were going for with the Queen's stuff but obviously didn't plan it out very well. A lot of potential here. All I really want for PvE-life-extension is a well made Horde mode. I could play that forever.

Inferno for PvP is silly if it's literally just no radar. I wanted no radar/supers/heavy for it to feel significantly different.

I can help with a n00bie VoG raid if there's enough interest. Have I mentioned recently how much I love VoG?

Also re: hate mail- Pocket Infinity was great for this, sadly it's not quite the same since the FR nerf. Still good but not straight up broken (FRs were changed for the best, but I still miss it....). That crazy person who kept spamming me with party chat invites was the best. T-bagging people helps too, although I (usually) only revenge bag.

Hahah, I remember that. The game after that one was spent just tea bagging him every time i killed him haha

Shito

That would be nice, but it's still more work than just hiding the radar in PVP. :)
Also, for whatever reason, Bungie's idea of modifiers seems to be "impose them depending on the enemies". At this point, making them random would be an improvement: can't stand those angry cabals anymore. Even though now with the shotgun buff it won't bother me that much I suppose: running up to them and discharging my shotgun in their head when they raise their shield to hit me has got to be one of the most satisfying thing in the game.

Shit. Im 1 light point from 26 and cant find legendary armor anywhere.

Any tips? Im trying to level up vanguard but already did all bounties.

Urn quest from Eris like Ocean mentioned is good although still takes a while and more or less requires teammates for the Kill Urzok portion. Kinda tedious. The most reliable way is just to level up Vanguard rank and then buy armor with Vanguard Marks. If the bounties are done then you can do stuff like patrol missions for more rep but it's much slower in terms of time spent per rep gained.

If you have the strange coins, buying an exotic piece from Xur is a good idea especially if you are a Warlock since the chest he's selling this weekend is excellent whereas the Titan and Hunter armors are pretty bad relative to other exotic armors for their classes. Otherwise you could tag along on a Normal Vault of Glass run but the gear only goes up to 30 light, if it even drops for you, which is worse than vendor stuff you can buy.

Agent

Does anyone have a normal gatekeeper checkpoint I can snag for glimmer farming? I just did upgrades with many more to do but I'm at 800 glimmer now. The glimmer drought is real.

100postperpagemasterrace

edit: haha we were just talking about normal VoG... sounds like we might have 4 with Rawr and Geordie? Any raid-vrigins want to tag along?

This was kinda what they were going for with the Queen's stuff but obviously didn't plan it out very well. A lot of potential here. All I really want for PvE-life-extension is a well made Horde mode. I could play that forever.

Inferno for PvP is silly if it's literally just no radar. I wanted no radar/supers/heavy for it to feel significantly different.
let me know, doing some pvp

Thanks for the carry, Rawr. I appreciate you dealing with my lack of knowledge.
anytime, that blueberry kept dieing so much T_T

JayHayabusa

hey guys need help running the Thorn version of Summonning Pits! Dont want spend 40 min running it...

Anyone willing to help? Join on jayforone

Greenymac

Anoyone else here want or need to run the weekly...I need to do it twice before xur leaves...I wanna make it quick so Ill be burning Some a ton of heavy for kicks...Need to grab that praxic.

coy

Anoyone else here want or need to run the weekly...I need to do it twice before xur leaves...I wanna make it quick so Ill be burning Some a ton of heavy for kicks...Need to grab that praxic.
Two of us just started. Will invite when we exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom