• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the caterpillar errors have stopped, because I want to get some mo'fucking strange coins.

Well, banjo error. So they finally ran out of barnyard animals?

EDIT:

nytI7I8.png

*sound of door slamming*

RdN

not before they unnerf TLW.

range nerf is fine. the initial accuracy nerf is torture.

Yeah, I found myself having somewhat of a hard time adjusting to this.

But I think it's really a matter of getting the hang of it, it's not that bad.

Ghazi

They need to have another exotics balance update, it is very much needed. Especially when you consider the fact that the Pocket Infinity has had bugs for multiple months now.

No offense, that raid gear is so ugly. :( I'm glad I didn't buy this dlc.

I will jump on House of Wolves on release day, though. I've decided that much. Even though the raid gear will probably once again look like shit.

I still don't own a Ballerhorn.

Ghazi

I will jump on House of Wolves on release day, though. I've decided that much. Even though the raid gear will probably once again look like shit.
You know the gear has been datamined and you can look it up?

Here's a link to all the stuff pulled from HoW, don't look if you don't want to be spoiled on them or something: http://www.vrworld.com/2015/01/12/destiny-gear-list-leaked-new-house-wolves-expansion/

Daemul

It really is ugly as fuck, which is why I'm busy replacing it with the Iron Banner gear lol. It also makes it easier to min-max the stats I want for my gear by getting the IB stuff, instead of waiting for the armour pieces with the right stats to drop for me in the Raid.

Ambitious

It's still pretty formidable with Song of Flame. Praxic stacks with it and gives even more reduced cooldowns for allies. It's the best support exotic for Warlocks and one of the best overall.

Spamming grenades with your fireteam!

Well, I don't think I've ever used Song of Flame. In PvE, I always use Fireborn so I can revive myself in case of emergency.

Palocca

I haven't played in almost a month, but thanks to todd's PSA, I had to jump back in this weekend. Finally, Xur sold something I needed.

Anyhow, anyone wanna run Nightfall? I need the XP boost to level up my new Prax :)

blazeuk

It's one of the things I find stupid, they put all this effort into creating good looking weapons/armour that is just normal uncommon/rare stuff and very quickly it just becomes a source for materials instead. A better option would be to actually allow us to upgrade rare weapons into legendary ones and give a random perk roll on them when it happens.

Anyone who wants to be fully levelled up doesn't have a choice of what they want to look like, the only slight change is you can opt for some iron banner gear when it finally shows up.

It's one of the things I find stupid, they put all this effort into creating good looking weapons/armour that is just normal uncommon/rare stuff and very quickly it just becomes a source for materials instead. A better option would be to actually allow us to upgrade rare weapons into legendary ones and give a random perk roll on them when it happens.

Anyone who wants to be fully levelled up doesn't have a choice of what they want to look like, the only slight change is you can opt for some iron banner gear when it finally shows up.

It's a real shame too, because there is a lot of neat armor at earlier levels that don't get used. Likewise to the armor that doesn't work with the subclass you want to play. I wish there was some sort of transmog service like in WoW where the armor you're wearing can be made to look like another piece of armor you have.

baby blue v2

QZGJDgd.jpg

this dropped a while ago and it's got armor piercing and ambush. i'd use it more but it has less stability than shortgaze, so the scope moves around too much.

Well, got my coins for HAPF. I kinda want to buy (well, technically upgrade) the gauntlets for my Titan, since my Warlock is mainly Voidwalker, but oh well. Gonna wait for those, I guess.

Ghazi

Can't wait to jump into Inferno this Tuesday, I may cruelly have fun in Crucible now. Also, the more I think about it, the more my mind is boggled that they didn't make White Nail a perk on the No Land Beyond.

Can't wait to jump into Inferno this Tuesday, I may cruelly have fun in Crucible now. Also, the more I think about it, the more my mind is boggled that they didn't make White Nail a perk on the No Land Beyond.
It is, you just can't possibly hit the three shots in time. :)

Well, got my coins for HAPF. I kinda want to buy (well, technically upgrade) the gauntlets for my Titan, since my Warlock is mainly Voidwalker, but oh well.

Those gauntlets are pretty terrible, maybe the worst Titan exotic. Wait for him to sell Ruin Wings again if you need gauntlets or basically any other piece. Even the otherwise silly leg exotics are pretty fun in PvP.

baby blue v2

QZGJDgd.jpg

this dropped a while ago and it's got armor piercing and ambush. i'd use it more but it has less stability than shortgaze, so the scope moves around too much.

I've been waiting forever for something with that roll. Guess I'll have to wait till the reset so I can buy the vanguard LDR.

Those gauntlets are pretty terrible, maybe the worst Titan exotic. Wait for him to sell Ruin Wings again if you need gauntlets or basically any other piece. Even the otherwise silly leg exotics are pretty fun in PvP.

Ruin Wings are DLC only, though? Don't have DB.

Lack of exotics for my Bubble Titan is just disappointing. Guess I'll stick with my Crest of Alpha Awesome.

ocean

Banned
mida multi tool movement speed boost is no fucking joke

nobody can touch you in PvP
Pair it with Radiant Dance Machines and give us a video. Guardians on speed.

Lack of exotics for my Bubble Titan is just disappointing. Guess I'll stick with my Crest of Alpha Awesome.
Saint-14 is the best for Defenders and will allegedly be sold next week. Armamentarium is ugly as hell but having double magnetic or suppressor grenades can be really useful in a variety of scenarios. There's also Glasshouse to make your bubble effects last 50% longer, but like Ruin Wings, it's DLC.

Final round or field scout for a shotgun?

FR for PvP, FS for PvE.

Good evening all.

I'm about to start farming ROC strikes, has anyone ever got exotic drops from this?

Exotic weapons, not armor, do drop very rarely. I've done >100 Roc's and never gotten one, but it does happen.

Ah, yes TDB only for RW, Glasshouse is a pretty decent TDB Titan helm also. Helm of Saint 14 is king of Bubble-exotics so maybe try your luck with a helmet engram if you have 23 motes to spare. Crest is a cool one though. (edit: don't try your luck if the below leak is true....)

edit: page topper = MORE MULTI QUOTES

Saint-14 is the best for Defenders and will allegedly be sold next week. Armamentarium is ugly as hell but having double magnetic or suppressor grenades can be really useful in a variety of scenarios.

bolded = whhhaaaaa....??? Hadn't heard that news... so apparently Xur sells the exotic engram one week before selling the most desired armor for that piece (HoPF then Saint). What an asshole.

Armamentarium is damn good for PvE and PvP. Double Lightning grenades is pretty scummy in Crucible....

bolded = whhhaaaaa....??? Hadn't heard that news... so apparently Xur sells the exotic engram one week before selling the most desired armor for that piece (HoPF then Saint). What an asshole.

Yea apparently the Japanese leaker who predicted Xur for the past 2 weeks says St 14 will be next. I am looking forward to this. I am upset that I spent 40+ motes last week for HoPF only for him to sell it this week.

chewydogg

Good evening all.

I'm about to start farming ROC strikes, has anyone ever got exotic drops from this?

Just got a Mida Multi-tool from a ROC Strike a few minutes ago. Its also where I got my Hawkmoon and The Last Word. I've gotten 5 or 6 total out of hundreds of strikes.

Edit: decided to look up exact amount of strikes: 521

Hiko

Banned
FR for PvP, FS for PvE.

Exotic weapons, not armor, do drop very rarely. I've done >100 Roc's and never gotten one, but it does happen.

Ah, yes TDB only for RW, Glasshouse is a pretty decent TDB Titan helm also. Helm of Saint 14 is king of Bubble-exotics so maybe try your luck with a helmet engram if you have 23 motes to spare. Crest is a cool one though. (edit: don't try your luck if the below leak is true....)

edit: page topper = MORE MULTI QUOTES

Armamentarium is damn good for PvE and PvP. Double Lightning grenades is pretty scummy in Crucible....
How much ammo does it hold with FS?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Haven't played since I hit 29 in December. Whats the little i symbol on the top right of some gear and weapons I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom