• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Similar to you in a sense, if you ever want to talk about anything I am always open ears. The destinyGAF community is the first community I have played with in awhile since CoD;MW2 and is the best. Frankly I really dont have a reason to play the game anymore, I have gotten every exotic weapons and armors besides Achlyophage Symbiote and every trophies as well. Personally for me, the only reason I continue to play is because of the community itself since I feel like I help contribute to it and I like everyone in the community :)
Yea sure man, one of these days we'll have a chat hah.

Omni

First two Nightfall drops were pretty meh

4lf1lD.png

kW3Kti.png

Gorgon chests only gave me shards too. Hopefully the Nightfall with my Titan tomorrow gives me Hard Light. I've waited so long >_<

WipedOut

First two Nightfall drops were pretty meh

Gorgon chests only gave me shards too. Hopefully the Nightfall with my Titan tomorrow gives me Hard Light. I've waited so long >_<
Those 7 energies though! Lol

I left before people could see the crappy chance I got. All my rng luck was all used up during the Gorgon checkpoint

Shito

Ok, so, Deej really *did* post "I am having so much fun banning people in response to this article." on the comments of the latest article posted on bungie's website.
I thought this was a joke, or some kind of reinterpretation, but nope.
I... don't know what to say anymore. It's becoming harder and harder to keep defending him under the angle of "he can only speak about what he is allowed to speak"...

Dhruv I'll run another normal crota, you can bring your baby hunters. :)

Awesome, let me know when :)

You and drizzay disappeared D: of course I can never out do the master swordbearer! My scrubies skills are limited to just spaming R2 till Crota is dead.

I've just been extra busy trying to finish a project that has been delayed quite a bit :-(

also, why aren't you in the sword clan already? :p

Ok, so, Deej really *did* post "I am having so much fun banning people in response to this article." on the comments of the latest article posted on bungie's website.
I... don't know what to say anymore. It's becoming harder and harder to keep defending him under the angle of "he can only speak about what he is allowed to speak"...

DeeJ seems like a nice dude. But he ain't no urk, and he definitely ain't no Frankie. :/

Midas

Well, douches were all over that place. Seems like a fine response in this case.

Shito

Well, douches were all over that place. Seems like a fine response in this case.
Banning the douches?
Absolutely.
Having the CM post how happy he is doing so, instead of adressing the justified complains players have had for the past few months?

I don't know, surely he knows that right now the user base is not too happy about how the communication is handled, and maybe he could choose his posts with more care than that.
Some common sense, really.

Banning the douches?
Absolutely.
Having the CM post how happy he is doing so, instead of adressing the justified complains players have had for the past few months?

I don't know, surely he knows that right now the user base is not too happy about how the communication is handled, and maybe he could choose his posts with more care than that.
Some common sense, really.

Might as well just bring back the whambulance.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Thanks for the run guys!

Now i'm debating if i do or not the spongebob noghtfall.....

I only did nightfall on one character last week because of no burn. Looks like I won't be doing it at all this week. Which means I don't really want to do bounties either. Raid-only week? Break week? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom