• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I'm debating if I should log on and get Praxic fire even though have no warlocks lol. Not feeling well today, but don't want to lose out possibly.

I'm debating if I should log on and get Praxic fire even though have no warlocks lol. Not feeling well today, but don't want to lose out possibly.

Do it. I regret not buying Ruin Wings when I had no intention of making a Titan. I now have a 31 Titan packing Gjallarhorn and burning through synth.

You might regret it later. Just buy it.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah. Err on the side of buying. You can always earn more coins, but any given item could be removed from Xur's loot table and never seen again.

i bought Universal Remote. all Kartik's fault.

If you have a Hunter, you have the option of the Ninja stealth build using Invis and Don't Touch Me Gauntlets or you try Radiant Dance Machines and run circles around everything.

I am having fun with both.

Wallach

Yeah. Err on the side of buying. You can always earn more coins, but any given item could be removed from Xur's loot table and never seen again.

Pretty much. I bought HoPF even though my Warlock is level 3. Who knows with this game's RNG if you'll see any given exotic again for months.

Edit - Mind you in the UR's case the data mining shows it coming back in 2 weeks, but Bungie may mess with Xur now that those leaks have become widespread.

Ghazi

I've gone weeks and weeks with nothing to buy. They accumulate very easily
If Xur didn't suck so often, it would actually be hard to buy things every week. The weeks he gives us off are weeks for recouping our coins. For example, I won't be buying anything for the next two weeks of his inventory is what's been leaked. I spent almost 50 coins this week.

If Xur didn't suck so often, it would actually be hard to buy things every week. The weeks he gives us off are weeks for recouping our coins. For example, I won't be buying anything for the next two weeks of his inventory is what's been leaked. I spent almost 50 coins this week.

Wait where is this? Next two weeks?

Cuz you had almost everyhing. Xur has been good to me that last several weeks. Buying lots of gear. Pretty much broke on coins now.

He only has 1 thing left he could ever sell me. Red Death.

4th Horseman can't be.

This was a nice Xur weekend for me. Last two exotic helmets!

Frenden

Banned
Saint-14 AND Skull of Dire Ahamkara next week iirc. I need both badly.

I'll have everything but Knucklehead if they don't "Bungie it up."

Frenden

Banned
I'll check the rolls because a lot of armour was upgraded via Xur and rarely was a better roll when upgrading. I hate that they made it like that.

Didn't someone say that they aren't using the same upgrade path for HoW to boot? I think that came out in the Q&A. I never followed up to read the response and find out.

LTWood12

Letting my brother in law play on my level 18 Hunter. He's running Mars story missions. It'd be cool if he got to experience someone jumping in with him, if any of you are bored.

Didn't someone say that they aren't using the same upgrade path for HoW to boot? I think that came out in the Q&A. I never followed up to read the response and find out.

Urk said it would be different and he expects we will be pleased. Anout the same as what Luke Smith said here on GAF.

I expect that at a minimum we won't lose progress made on Exotics during the upgrade progress.

ocean

Banned
Titans are the best!
tf2___bro_fist____sniper_and_scout___free_gif__by_sniperisawesome-d51b7dr.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yeah I've been running Universal remote + Swordbreaker combo for RoC since the patch. Didn't use the horn once. Melting everything in my way.

Does this make you feel good that you no longer need a horn? :p
Roc strikes are less painful now, but I still want a horn though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom