• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb

Some crazy stuff happens with the rng.

- I was planning to buy Xur's HotPF for my <20 warlock to grow into
- forgot to do that when I started playing today
- ran my vanguard boubties with my main (31 titan)
- switched to the 14 warlock
- ran vanguard and crucible bounties, almost hit level 19
- switched back to titan to run his crucible bounties
- had a terrible round (0.48 KDR)
- got a legendary chest engram
- engram decoded into HotPF with 156 DIS

hetchi

Anyone down to try flawless. I have three (including myself)

1. hetchi (Hunter lvl 32)
2. Nickoli2325 (Warlock lvl 32)
3. KreusGotYa (Titan lvl 32)
4. theSixthMonth711
5. A_kuds

Full now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Some crazy stuff happens with the rng.

- I was planning to buy Xur's HotPF for my <20 warlock to grow into
- forgot to do that when I started playing today
- ran my vanguard boubties with my main (31 titan)
- switched to the 14 warlock
- ran vanguard and crucible bounties, almost hit level 19
- switched back to titan to run his crucible bounties
- had a terrible round (0.48 KDR)
- got a legendary chest engram
- engram decoded into HotPF with 156 DIS

lmao.

This bounty for the Thorn has to be the most aggrivating thing in the game. Especially since all I have is this blue just nerfed fusion rifle >_______<.

ocean

Banned
This bounty for the Thorn has to be the most aggrivating thing in the game. Especially since all I have is this blue just nerfed fusion rifle >_______<.

Void kills or Phogoth? Crucible part can be real annoying if you don't like PvP but Phogoth isn't too hard with a full team :) It's rather insane if you go solo though. Level 26 my ass, that's an intense as heck Strike.

Two observations from playing today:

1) Double bounties are gone. (I think)
2) I just went AFK at the tower for like 30 minutes and the game didn't log me out. Maybe because I am logged onto the web app?

nikos

Hay guys, I requested access to the PSN clan. My PSN name is Nikos. Not sure if there's a player limit, but would love to join.

Finally got around to really playing a few days ago and I'm currently level 24.

Void kills or Phogoth? Crucible part can be real annoying if you don't like PvP but Phogoth isn't too hard with a full team :) It's rather insane if you go solo though. Level 26 my ass, that's an intense as heck Strike.
PvP. I love the PvP but I use my primary most of the time. I also have no good void weapons so that doesn't help. Really I think its the psychology though, I would mind less if it were just 100 kills with void, I would just PvP as normal with a defender and not use the goddamn fusion rifle constantly.

ocean

Banned
PvP. I love the PvP but I use my primary most of the time. I also have no good void weapons so that doesn't help. Really I think its the psychology though, I would mind less if it were just 100 kills with void, I would just PvP as normal with a defender and not use the goddamn fusion rifle constantly.
Magnetic grenades are a guaranteed kill when they stick, I used those to make that bounty easier. Coupled with Atheon's Epilogue (ew), a Void shotgun and a Void machine gun and even then it took me a good while. Be patient though, it's well worth it.

Magnetic grenades are a guaranteed kill when they stick, I used those to make that bounty easier. Coupled with Atheon's Epilogue (ew), a Void shotgun and a Void machine gun and even then it took me a good while. Be patient though, it's well worth it.

Yeah at least it isn't a hunter. 435 of 500 one more good match...get lucky!!!

Yes done

E92 M3

Markus Schulz has a track called Destiny (no association with game) lol. It's pretty good actually. Then again, Markus is one hell of a talent.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Just did a Roc strike with a random and we killed the psion flayers in 2 minutes with shotguns.

Even Gjallarhorn doesn't do so much DPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom