• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Damn, what else are you gonna spend those on Mr Scrooge?

Bungie has demonstrated that they love to add new uses for currencies so I am always anticipating something like that in the future.

I'll check the rolls because a lot of armour was upgraded via Xur and rarely was a better roll when upgrading. I hate that they made it like that.

I don't even bother with stat differentials unless it's beyond 25 or so. Otherwise the in-game change isn't pronounced enough to relevel gear.

ocean

Banned
Urk said it would be different and he expects we will be pleased. Anout the same as what Luke Smith said here on GAF.

I expect that at a minimum we won't lose progress made on Exotics during the upgrade progress.
I expect/hope upgrading clears the last three bubbles while keeping you at 331. Then you need to max out those three bubbles to reach new cap. I don't care if they make them super XP hungry either, just not losing our perks is enough :)

That said, they REALLY need some sort of safeguard against people "upgrading" weapons which are already at the current cap. A few people here on GAF who are more causal have inadvertedly upgraded their TDB gear only to lose progress without benefit, losing an Exotic shard lots of glimmer and potentially hours of XP :/ it's a serious bummer they don't do enough to warn against.

You might take a +36 Light armor piece and "upgrade" it if it'll give you better stats (effectively a re roll with guaranteed outcome) but that's something only a teeny tiny part of the player base would do on purpose. And since weapon perks are fixed on Exotics there is literally no reason why the game should let you reset your 331 Ice Breaker for example.

Frenden

Banned
I will buy it too bro!

tf2___bro_fist____sniper_and_scout___free_gif__by_sniperisawesome-d51b7dr.gif

LTWood12

Anyone willing to jump into the garden spire w/ ltwood12. Brother in law is enjoying playing but having a tough time with the mission.

Finally managed to grab praxic and level 29! Ran spongebob at level 30 with a very accommodating 30 and 31; what a damn mess that was, lol

nikos

So I just bought The Dark Below. I'm level 24 and I'm getting wrecked by Sardon, Fist of Crota. Should I not be doing this yet?

So I just bought The Dark Below. I'm level 24 and I'm getting wrecked by Sardon, Fist of Crota. Should I not be doing this yet?

It is doable, but a surprisingly tough fight. I just run around in circles taking pot shots till dead. Being a higher level won't make a big difference.

As soon as he spawns, throw your grenade and rockets at him. When he starts moving towards you, get a couple of sniper shots at him, then bail. Run around in circles, ignore the adds. Turn around, shoot him, run, repeat.

ocean

Banned
It's rather rough if you're solo, I had to give it a few gos. if you have a good shotgun that'll probably make quick work of him though.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
All you have to do is grab the sword and run all the way to his spawn and smash him with R2s. It's that easy!

Could anyone be kind enough to give me the hard gorgon cp? I just need to grab the cp, no need to switch characters or anything like that.

Psn: ck716

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom