• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I think this Xur leaking is going to be taken very seriously by Bungie and will be patched whenever the next patch comes. Now that the trick is out, someone will very likely at some point post a complete list of what Xur is planning to sell for the next long time and that destroys all the anticipation, hype, and mystery that Bungie is trying to build.

I wouldn't say trying to build. They built it and it was awesome for a time. Then we all realized it wasn't RNG and we were never going to get what we wanted in a timely manner. So built and then demolished to the point of it not being possible to rebuild.

FyreWulff

Looking over how Xur is datamined, that's much ado about nothing. Seems to be an inherent way of how they've set up Destiny's real-time systems for shops and vendors. Looks to me like he has fallback data but they can adjust/tweak if they need to.

ocean

Banned
it's march. why are people still ignoring heavy ammo?
2640655-1018114468-image.png

asylum would be a decenet clash map if there were any sightlines on the bottom portion that looked into the top balcony. the reason it's a nonstop rush up there through those tiny ass doors is because nothing else can contest it. you have to be a ridiculously quick sniper to hit anyone from the bottom of the map, and then everyone freaks out if there's one sniper sitting down there and sends two blink shotgunners to take him out.

ugh

Deku Tree

I wouldn't say trying to build. They built it and it was awesome for a time. Then we all realized it wasn't RNG and we were never going to get what we wanted in a timely manner. So built and then demolished to the point of it not being possible to rebuild.

I think it could still be mostly RNG.
It's just RNG that was rolled all at once a long time ago,
And RNG with tinkering.

These leaks put Deej old comments in a whole new light too.

Born2Live

Okay let's see.

Crota HM kill group

1. Born2Live/Ty_84
2. Noomi
3. ArkkAngel007
4. ExYle
5. exYle Friend
6. Toast

Looking to start as soon as we have 6.

Ty_84

Can me and a friend get in on this? And, is it okay if I play as a 31?

As long as you know the tactics level 31 isn't a problem.

Is there still space?
If so cloud945076

Also added you to the list.

We have our six, will send invites out. I'm on my vita so won't be talking if that's okay.

Ty_84

exYle

As long as you know the tactics level 31 isn't a problem.

Also added you to the list.

We have our six, will send invites out. I'm on my vita so won't be talking if that's okay.

Ty_84

Thanks dude! I can run Boomer distraction behind the tower if necessary.

My PSN is Buttchin-n-Bones

todd360

I think it could still be mostly RNG.
It's just RNG that was rolled all at once a long time ago,
And RNG with tinkering.

These leaks put Deej old comments in a whole new light too.

Nah. Remember that day that was the exact same thing as a prior Friday? Someone of reddit did a whole bunch of calculations to see what the chances of that happening was with true RNG. It pretty much confirmed no RNG.

Steroyd

Bungie need to fix their goddamn PvP, I'd rather have a 0.07 KDR and post it on Gaf than not killing people because none of my hits are registering at all.

nOoblet16

Considering how many times DLC missions show up for dailies you'd think they'd stop having ass mats as rewards for it and make the reward be useful for DLC contents..or at least include the radient materials with ass mats

But that'smake too much sense.

Deku Tree

Nah. Remember that day that was the exact same thing as a prior Friday? Someone of reddit did a whole bunch of calculations to see what the chances of that happening was with true RNG. It pretty much confirmed no RNG.

Hey I have no idea. But that still "could be" RNG with tinkering so that Bungie did RNG to determine Xurs inventory for say a whole year all at once and then Still sometimes Bungie changes it like that time.

lt519

Been gone all week, anyone interested in some Weekly Strikes, need some coins. Or I'd be up for a NM Crota or Nightfall. I guess anything but HM Crota.

GhaleonEB

So how much griefing are people seeing in the weekly heroic strikes now?

I've run them on two characters and seen none. People are helpful, so far. Was expecting the worst.

Anyone still need Nightfall? Still trying to find folks so mah daughter can run it.
People act better in ROC strikes.

Yeah.

Only griefing I see in Roc strikes is people running past all of the skippable encounters, ditching their fire team.

Deku Tree

Yeah I stopped doing ROC strikes months ago, but whenever I did them I always wanted to play with a full team of GAFFERS who skipped everything you could possibly skip. If you can't finish a ROC strike in under 10 minutes then it's not worth it IMO.

Only griefing I see in Roc strikes is people running past all of the skippable encounters, ditching their fire team.

This happened to me yesterday during the summoning pits. Dude runs all the way to phogoth room and dies in there while we were killing enemies outside the room. Since the boss room is a darkness zone and he died in there all by himself, the game counts that as a wipe even though me and the other guy were still alive killing enemies.

Wanted to slap him through the TV cos I was going for the no death during a strike bounty.

ocean

Banned
Yeah I stopped doing ROC strikes months ago, but whenever I did them I always wanted to play with a full team of GAFFERS who skipped everything you could possibly skip. If you can't finish a ROC strike in under 10 minutes then it's not worth it IMO.
I usually ran this way but shotguns have made me enjoy segments I used to skip.

Yep. Omni-janitor and Undying Waves of Yellow Bars are only two Roc strikes that are hard to finish under 10.

I think this Xur leaking is going to be taken very seriously by Bungie and will be patched whenever the next patch comes. Now that the trick is out, someone will very likely at some point post a complete list of what Xur is planning to sell for the next long time and that destroys all the anticipation, hype, and mystery that Bungie is trying to build.

I'm more interested in what exotics they're planning on introducing in the future. Xur sold praxic Fire this week and is supposed to be selling saint-14 next week. There's not much left that he hasn't sold and most people are now able to get the last few exotics they didn't already own. They need to add new carrots for people to chase

Dave_6

I'm not currently logged on but does anyone have a GK checkpoint? If someone does, I'll try to log on asap (my TV is currently in use by a friend).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom