• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Until Bungie stops being stubborn and separates PVE and PVP we won't have true happiness. They're just two different beasts.

Until Bungie stops being stubborn and separates PVE and PVP we won't have true happiness. They're just two different beasts.

Destiny 2 hopefully.

Also, thanks Born2Live/Noomi and the rest for the HM Crota cp, as well as Budgens(?) for the Gorgan cp. Spare Fang and Warlock now has the VoG class item.

Should always say I will have 1 or 2
scrub
sword moment :p crota fats ass trapped me from escaping D:

Glad you are taking up the Gaf-sword mantle today. I lost track of how many kills I did a few days ago, maybe 8?, and haven't really played since, lol.... They were all pretty painless, the most memorable one was when certain unnamed scrubs scrubbed it up and died during Ogres so we had to do the last sword with only 3 people and no boomer duty. Thankfully TI-83 was so OP that I only needed one shield break to finish him off, haha.

I never skipped anything in roc strikes ):

Improving speed run times is the most fun Roc activity to me by far, but that's just me. There's no shortage of stuff to shoot in this game.

So do ruin wings work yet?

Nope, same as always. Feast or famine.

So how much griefing are people seeing in the weekly heroic strikes now?

Only done it twice but I was lucky enough to be with randoms who knew what they were doing. ROC strikes can be infuriating though, but I don't blame people if they quit when Omni/Valus shows up in rotation.

Are any normal CEs happening today? I have a 31 Titan that needs to run the whole thing for armor drops, and a 32 Hunter that could at least use the Deathsinger cp (can help on Crota too)

Are any normal CEs happening today? I have a 31 Titan that needs to run the whole thing for armor drops, and a Hunter that could at least use the Deathsinger cp.

darth-vader-join-me-and-we-will-rule.jpg

Glad you are taking up the Gaf-sword mantle today. I lost track of how many kills I did a few days ago, maybe 8?, and haven't really played since, lol.... They were all pretty painless, the most memorable one was when certain unnamed scrubs scrubbed it up and died during Ogres so we had to do the last sword with only 3 people and no boomer duty. Thankfully TI-83 was so OP that I only needed one shield break to finish him off, haha.
Crota cant handle the numbers, Did about 4-5 between today and yesterday? Lol we should have GAF swordbearers shifts :p Might as well toss in CA$H-4-CROTA as a references haha . He just cant handle my super duper secret fighting techs. You heard the sound effects! Dat X,X 2x half circles + zig zag + up + R2 + triangle + R1 + square! TOO OP that it can break your controller!

It's done, I"m finally level 32 on my hunters
NOICE! #huntermasterrace

Shito

Eliminate the target public event + Universal Remote + Secret Handshake =

CHelwfk.gif

Yeah, no way they're not going to nerf shotguns. ^^

Anyone want to do normal crota? My fireteam is starting now but we have only 4/6. XBOX one, gamer tag is in profile, message me if you want in

Deku Tree

Well if we could grab drizzy AND Darth Penguin we would only need 2

I don't mind helping out, can
spam
run sword, dps, or dance in a bubble :) of course don't need it and prioity goes towards anyone that need to finish it.

I need one HM Crota too (technically +3 Deathsingers, but whatever)

Great! With me that is four (including sword bearer). Anyone else? I would like to start ASAP.

ich00

Thanks for the check point. If you need help running anything let me know and i will be more than happy to help out.

No problem, glad to help out. Thanks for the offer, same goes for you. I'm mostly on at night and am always up for whatever.

ocean

Banned
Eliminate the target public event + Universal Remote + Secret Handshake =

CHelwfk.gif

Yeah, no way they're not going to nerf shotguns. ^^
Sad but yeah. I'm enjoying shotguns all I can because a PvE nerf is inevitable. Shotguns can kill enemies faster than rocket launchers :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom