• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
what headset do you guys use for PS4?

I'm using the ps3 wireless stereo headset on my ps4 and I've had several people tell me its causing echo

noomi

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Death. All exotics get.

woo grats kadey! I still have the pre-TDB one, waiting for a new drop and for Xur to sell the upgrade. Red Death will be a beast after the pulse rifle buff :D

Also.... is DeathJr = Bitsurugi?

Sorry for just joining up on your group this morning guys, I really wanted that hard crota CP lol, Bitsurigi was offering to me early in the AM, but for some reason the PSN messages came in like 45min after they were sent :| My whole crew thanks you, will save us some headache later this evening :D

Raybunny

No Back Up Plans is my first reward. Weekly Heroic next and then switching characters.

Valus is much better than Omnigul.

I rather have Omnigul on steroids than Valus. Got Valus so many times on the ROC strikes that I started hating but at least we got the tank part that is too easy with black hammer.

GlamFM

Banned
Result of 1 NF and 1 normal Crota run.

ALL STUFF I DIDN`T HAVE BEFORE!

H9Mu52U.png

JTFILwX.png

Metti04.png

5JWhoNP.png

Crazy.

Awesome, let me know when :)

I've just been extra busy trying to finish a project that has been delayed quite a bit :-(

also, why aren't you in the sword clan already? :p
Sure, I wont turn down the master swordbearer

And in my case until he spanks my ass
:( how did it go?

First Crota kill as swordbearer. Feels good.

Helmet get - yay!
congrats :)

Edit:
what headset do you guys use for PS4?

I'm using the ps3 wireless stereo headset on my ps4 and I've had several people tell me its causing echo
I am using the gold headset. It's great for the price.

Namikaze1

Well, one Nightfall/Weekly done. Two more to go.

Using them Resupply codes to get some glimmer. iB left me with just 88 glimmer.

noomi

Sure, I wont turn down the master swordbearer

:( how did it go?

congrats :)

Edit: I am using the gold headset. It's great for the price.

Hah, a sword runner clan. I'll join, we are few, we are proud, we are sword runners!

Also... can confirm, ps4 gold headset is pretty great :D

WipedOut

7 energy from the nightfall....neato
I didn't even care thaf I got the same thing. The game could have given me a legendary engram that turned into two shards and I would have been happy. Thanks RNGesus for finally giving me my horn. Only took 900+ hours :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom