• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyPhree

If anyone wants to show us noobs how to do crotas end or vog, I'd love to be a part of it since I'm a virgin at both.

Be around tonight at 10pm est if anyone wants to invite me.

Ps4 mickeyphree

macewank

mace I sent you (or someone else with that psn) 3 party invites, sorry we missed you but you missed nothing drop wise. 2 kills and not a single exotic dropped.

weird.. 2nd time today someone has invited me and i haven't gotten anything....

yay PSN.

Dang. I'd rather get killed by a fusion rifle than a shotgun in PVP. At least with Fusion I can hear them charging up. Shotgun is just out of nowhere.

Hi-tekk

Neo Member
Quick question if I've beaten Crotas End on normal already this week, can I still get weapon/armor/material drops if I do Crotas End again on hard?

Rehsa

So I finally broke down and got a Vita for remote play, messing around with DA:I and its taking me a bit to get used to the triggers being on the touch pads, how is it in Destiny? Are aim and Shoot on the touch pad or the shoulder buttons?

phen0m24

So I finally broke down and got a Vita for remote play, messing around with DA:I and its taking me a bit to get used to the triggers being on the touch pads, how is it in Destiny? Are aim and Shoot on the touch pad or the shoulder buttons?
Left shoulder is ads and right is fire

the patch did a lot

like ruin TLW :(
Hold me.

What happened? I'm using it right now, not getting Thorn results or something like that but it's very fun.
Imma just say it, it WAS the best PVP gun in the game prepatch.

Bungie's intial accuracy nerf on HCs has completely screwed with TLW's signature feature, which is its fanfire. It makes pulling off the extremely quick headshot kills very difficult now. I honestly believe it has probably been hit the hardest by the HC nerf since its so dependent on the extremely fast bursts.

Mindlog

I think the biggest crime is I never gave TLW a fair shot before the nerf. I had been rocking Thorn since its six shot original version and grew comfortable staying at an appropriate mid+ range. It means I play less aggressive and sometimes can't easily leverage a high k/d into huge control scores.

If it gets buffed I will learn that weapon. Or die trying.
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic here or not :p
Not!
Hawkian likes to train newbies, but anyone that wants to experiment is very welcome.
Not meaning to speak on Hawk's behalf here as he has already said the same thing :]

Figured if I couldn't beat them, I'd join them. I rolled a shotty, bad juju, and nova bomb in control and went 7.0. I'll have to play with some of you guys and see if I get a harder pool of opponents, but right now it feels like easy mode.

Haybro

Nice!, the hunter helm I picked up on a NM CE run today has infusion.

For some reason I thought infusion only dropped as a perk in HM.

ocean

Banned
Same thing happened to me. I was laughing cause someone else got a NLB but I got one too when I got back to the tower
I ran with Drizzay a few days back and they were like oh man congrats on that Gjallarhorn. I didn't realize until later it had been me who'd gotten the drop <3

todd360

Thanks for the replies guys.

I spent all my marks on mats, so I need to grind for Three Little Words.

bK8YCWh.jpg

Rehsa

Nice!, the hunter helm I picked up on a NM CE run today has infusion.

For some reason I thought infusion only dropped as a perk in HM.
Nice, I got my helm a couple weeks after DLC dropped and didn't pay attention to the fact it had infusion, so I was wondering what everyone was going on about later on. My Warlock and Titan helm do not have it :/

ich00

If anyone wants to show us noobs how to do crotas end or vog, I'd love to be a part of it since I'm a virgin at both.

Be around tonight at 10pm est if anyone wants to invite me.

Ps4 mickeyphree

If we can get enough people I'd be glad to run you through either. Vog is a fun raid to start with, lot of different mechanics at work there.

EL CUCO

I love how everytime I win 2 or 3 matches in a row it kicks me to a different lobby with a game in progress, ALWAYS in the losing team.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Started playing in late October and it took me last week to get all exotic weapons. Many people are day one and are missing one or two weapons.

Daemul

Figured if I couldn't beat them, I'd join them. I rolled a shotty, bad juju, and nova bomb in control and went 7.0. I'll have to play with some of you guys and see if I get a harder pool of opponents, but right now it feels like easy mode.

It's not that you would get a harder pool of opponents, the opponents would still be of the same skill level, but you would be getting less of those kills, since you would be playing with the likes of Zoba lol

Started playing in late October and it took me last week to get all exotic weapons. Many people are day one and are missing one or two weapons.

Day one here. No sign of ghorn, hard light, and 4th horseman. I also wouldn't have plan C or ice breaker if Xur didn't sell them, and just got my first red death and thunderlord recently after quite a dry spell. 8 to 10 MIDA's tho, I lost track.

Edit: I also had to buy TLW.

todd360

It's not that you would get a harder pool of opponents, the opponents would still be of the same skill level, but you would be getting less of those kills, since you would be playing with the likes of Zoba lol

He seeks and destroys relentlessly like he has some sort of personal vendetta against everyone on the enemy team. You can't keep up with that.

Daemul

He seeks and destroys relentlessly like he has some sort of personal vendetta against everyone on the enemy team. You can't keep up with that.

Haha, yeah. I've found that my reduction in K/d when I'm playing with a group isn't because I'm playing crappy or because I'm playing against better players, but because I'm playing with competent players who actually know what they're they doing, so the kills are more evenly shared. You'll notice that when in a competent group, your assist count will be a lot higher than it usually is.

To some extent that's true, but if you're in a group of 5+ you get grouped with other groups. Most of the time those groups are good. The couple of times I've played with gaffers I barely ever caught someone on the other team off guard, or even alone. That happens a lot playing without a team.

stb

Just got two For the People back-to-back from engrams:

1)
Red dot-ors; red dot-ores; ranged lens rls3
Reactive reload
Field scout; lightweight; single point sling
Crowd control

2)
Truesight is; red dot-ors; ranged lens rls3
Counterbalance
High caliber rounds; perfect balance (maxes out stability); single point sling
Rangefinder

#2 actually seems like it has too many stability perks and it can't use all them.

#1 is more rounds at more damage, #2 seems like a laser with fewer rounds and less damage.

Which do I keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom