• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized today during PVP that clown cartridge gives you an extra rocket. My IB launcher has it and when I get heavy I have 2 + 2. After using one rocket I reload and sometimes I'll have 3 + 1 when the clown cartridge works. It happens more often that I would have thought and it's pretty cool lol

Dunk#7

Are there any good in-depth videos that describe most of the Destiny lore? I would really like to know more, but I don't want to get bits and pieces from everywhere

Doesn't have to be a video, but I am wondering if anybody knows of a good resource like this

border

Are there any good in-depth videos that describe most of the Destiny lore? I would really like to know more, but I don't want to get bits and pieces from everywhere

Doesn't have to be a video, but I am wondering if anybody knows of a good resource like this

I too would like to do some lore exploration, but not by reading the back of virtual trading cards.

Might wanna check YouTube and give DBMgamer and Sir Wallen a shot. They have some good videos. I like the one's DBM did of The Last Word, Jaren Ward, and Thorn.

Deku Tree

Thunderlord get!

d1.png
My Destiny Exotic Weapon collection is now complete.
Thanks team!
Thanks for the sword Hawkian!

giphy.gif

Camping at Skywatch waiting on Urzok with my Secret Handshake on X1. Just in case anyone wants to join me in shotgunning this fool. Public event says it may start in 8 minutes.

GhaleonEB

Been unable to "connect to the Destiny servers" for the past few hours. Bummer, was hoping to run some late night strikes.
Camping at Skywatch waiting on Urzok with my Secret Handshake on X1. Just in case anyone wants to join me in shotgunning this fool. Public event says it may start in 8 minutes.

My Warlock finally finished Eris' quest line yesterday. Two level 30 guys in my party, plus a level 31 who was hanging out in Skywatch for him, all descended the moment he popped up during the Warsat event. In response to his shield nearly getting popped under a barrage of rocket and shotgun fire he sprinted backward about 50 yards and dropped straight off the cliff. *urn filled*

It was glorious.

Been unable to "connect to the Destiny servers" for the past few hours. Bummer, was hoping to run some late night strikes.

My Warlock finally finished Eris' quest line yesterday. Two level 30 guys in my party, plus a level 31 who was hanging out in Skywatch for him, all descended the moment he popped up during the Warsat event. In response to his shield nearly getting popped under a barrage of rocket and shotgun fire he sprinted backward about 50 yards and dropped straight off the cliff. *urn filled*

It was glorious.

Dude that sounds awesome. I just had a very similar moment! I was alone though and ran in just in time. My plan was to shotty him to death with my maxed Secret Handshake. So I had to improvise and pop a synth. I was running around 1-2 shotting things with shields. I didn't get to Urzok the way I wanted but I did happen to record it. I thought it was a pretty cool kill.

Urzok Kill -- repping the X1 crew out here!

It's not that you would get a harder pool of opponents, the opponents would still be of the same skill level, but you would be getting less of those kills, since you would be playing with the likes of Zoba lol

I literally got bored in one of those games where I couldn't find people to kill. By the time I arrived at the red blip on my radar it would disappear and Zoba would be standing on that corpse :p

DGAF so sleepy, ~20 posts in 5 hours last night/this morning :p Now I'm getting Marion Berry'ed, oh well. Might try that reddit suggestion (thanks noomi), but I bought a new New 3DS yesterday so maybe I'll play a little more Majora's Mask....
please don't yell at me Rawr for this off-topic post haha jk

Personally, I just use found verdict for oracles. It could one shot them before the shotgun buff if you hit them close enough, now they don't stand a chance. That said, AE is probably the most effective primary for oracles, but (for me at least) the least effective for everything else besides praetorian shields.

lol glad to hear someone else knows the FVerdict Gospel. Auto rifles have no damage penalty vs. oracles unlike scout rifles and especially hand cannons which is a big part of AE's appeal. The AR nerfs have been really severe, not just base damage, but the range and the crit multiplier too.

I keep one maxed VoG primary, secondary and C-Measure on each character (P's Timepiece is pretty fun to use nowadays). Also, I never would have considered replacing GHorn as the go-to DPS weapon until BHammer came along and raised the potential ceiling. BHam also finally gave the supplicant team more stuff to do outside: stand on the middle platform and crit away at stationary Atheon
St-Atheon-ary
, does 3k+ w/o T's V and really adds up. I've finished Atheon off a few times while the portal team was still inside, pretty fun.

Side note/rant: Always makes me laugh how little the Atheon fight is understood to this day. Every time I do the fight I have to explain why people need to stagger portal exits/go one at a time, do supplicant control even during T's V, why random teleports mean you can DPS Atheon until the timer hits 0:00 as long as the group has a Titan, etc etc etc. Most wipes have an idea to explain, complete opposite of you-know-who fight.

Very cool blast from the past... I'm sure the time played for yourself is still quite a bit... I can at least do NF and a Raid or two and that helps a lot.

-Thanks! Really wish I'd saved more stuff from the early days. My biggest regret is deleting the video I'd saved of my very first Templar kill on VoG release day ;_;

-No question about that, I used to do almost GR-X levels of bounties, haha.

-Very true about the 3 characters for easy exotic chances. I really enjoy each class although Warlock has the least established role for me. Titan = raid master, Hunter = PvP and Scrota slicer, Warlock = ..... ummm .... bridge cheeser?

Thunderlord get!

Niiiiice. Did everybody else manage to stick around long enough to finish him off?

DGAF so sleepy, ~20 posts in 5 hours last night/this morning :p Now I'm getting Marion Berry'ed, oh well. Might try that reddit suggestion (thanks noomi), but I bought a new New 3DS yesterday so maybe I'll play a little more Majora's Mask....
please don't yell at me Rawr for this off-topic post haha jk

*sigh* personally I feel like what I said was uncalled for, especially for what happen as well. If I could, I wish I didnt post that but alas, it happen and I will admit my wrong doing during the course of those events.

If anything as well, I post alot of random nonsense sometimes :p

p.s if you get monster hunters 4, let me know :3 we can hunt some monsters with casmith.

Shito

There's probably something fishy going on with the DNS servers right now: don't know about you, but I can't see GAF's avatars at all this morning.

ocean

Banned
With his luck up until now, probably the Fate of All Fools... ^^

(GAF without avatars is so hard to follow: I have to actually read people's names in order to know who's posting what...)

Yeah what's up with that? I thought it was my internet acting up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom