• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

How is the remote play while outside your PS4 boundaries? I was thinking on getting a vita soon.

I work very close to home, and have strong internet connections on both ends. It actually works very well :D I tried it when I was out of state before, and had to rely on hotel wifi and the experience was much worse. Still worked, but not nearly as good.

I was too slow lol, all filled up. Curse remote play for taking so long!

I actually dropped out so others could run it but I saved the CP if you want to join on me.

Drizzay, I am up for Atheon 3x if you have a spot. Give me 10 mins lol

We ended up w/ 7 people so I dropped out but I'm down to run it 3x if we get enough for another group. I know some of the current group is down to keep helping on future kills.

noomi

I actually dropped out so others could run it but I saved the CP if you want to join on me.

oo! be right there, have to reconnect again!

Thanks so much man! Really appreciate it :D Had people at work talking to me on the phone meanwhile, haha sneaky sneaky!

Got a spot open for Nightfall and Weekly. Just join in.

I'll take you up on at least the NFall while waiting for these other folks to finish their Atheon kills, thanks!

oo! be right there, have to reconnect again!

Thanks so much man! Really appreciate it :D Had people at work talking to me on the phone meanwhile, haha sneaky sneaky!

lol no problem, happy to help. Goodness knows this game needs a helpful community to expedite the grind :p

We ended up w/ 7 people so I dropped out but I'm down to run it 3x if we get enough for another group. I know some of the current group is down to keep helping on future kills.

I'll run 3x atheon whenever you're doing it next.

noomi

shit.... I accidentally removed the destiny disc from my ps4 over remote.... well there goes that lmao.

Namikaze1

Running Weekly. Join on me if you need it. Hopefully I don't get called away again. I don't know why it is not printing so stop fucking asking me!

E92 M3

Tuesday is the beginning of the week for DGAF. In that regard Bungie really is onto something. They managed to make Tuesday a fun day.

I fucking hate being called away in the middle of a game!

haha you were suddenly super interested in that ceiling right before Sponge Bob's room. I got my 3rd garbage legendary weapon of the week, hooray!

I'll run 3x atheon whenever you're doing it next.

Ok cool, sounds like we've got

1.) me
2.) Kartik
3.) DJ Ruth
4.)
5.)
6.)

I know at least 1-2 people from the current group can stick around to help, they just finished 3 kills.

coy

haha you were suddenly super interested in that ceiling right before Sponge Bob's room. I got my 3rd garbage legendary weapon of the week, hooray!

Ok cool, sounds like we've got

1.) me
2.) Kartik
3.) DJ Ruth
4.)
5.)
6.)

I know at least 1-2 people from the current group can stick around to help, they just finished 3 kills.
I'm good with Atheon but if a group forms before this NF is finished then feel free to start.

Namikaze1

Got fucking called away again. Fuck this shit!

And they had the nerve to ask why I'm updating my laptop instead of helping. Uh, it's because there's a fucking scheduled update today. That's why.

Goddammit! I just want to fucking play!

Falifax

Got fucking called away again. Fuck this shit!

And they had the nerve to ask why I'm updating my laptop instead of helping. Uh, it's because there's a fucking scheduled update today. That's why.

Goddammit! I just want to fucking play!

No worries man, we'll just wait after we take out the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom