• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say bungie punishes us for the sins of the leakers and gives us omnigoul no burns, light switch, angry, and juggler for the NF.

CRAP. My PS+ subscription ran out and I don't get paid until Friday. And I still need to grind out like 70 marks.

You will be mine Three Little Words.
On Friday

What all can you do on Destiny without PS+? I can probably at least level up some weapons through bounties, but that's all I can really think of. I won't be able to grind it out through Vanguarad strikes.

Mindlog

My problem with PvP shotguns.
I've never been impressed by a 'good' shotgun user. There is no art to closing distance and trying to get a shot off. At one point or another I've been impressed by every other weapon. Even Fusion Rifles (except PI) take some aiming. If The Last Word is at one end of the the skill curve then shotguns are at the other.

I say this as someone who very occasionally uses a shotgun and normally stat pads against shotgun users who know nothing else than to blink/jump in trying to get that shot off.

Found a blue with the same stats as my Timur's lash except a bigger clip and more stability ^_-
Regulator Mk. 56

todd360

#notallwarlocks

My people have been persecuted for far to long. It is time to step out of the shadows and and initiate Operation Akame.

todd360

WARLOCK BRETHREN! ITS TIME TO UNSHACKLE THESE CHAINS OF SERVITUDE! WE SHALL LEAVE THE TOWER AND FORM A NEW ORDER AT THE REEF SOCIAL SPACE. NO MORE WILL WE BE SCORNED! THE OTHER CLASSES WILL SOON UNDERSTAND THEIR UNFORGIVABLE SINS!

ethomaz

Banned
WARLOCK BRETHREN! ITS TIME TO UNSHACKLE THESE CHAINS OF SERVITUDE! WE SHALL LEAVE THE TOWER AND FORM A NEW ORDER AT THE REEF SOCIAL SPACE. NO MORE WILL WE BE SCORNED! THE OTHER CLASSES WILL SOON UNDERSTAND THEIR UNFORGIVABLE SINS!
Praise the Sun ;)

Dave_6

Where is the better chance for helmet drops in CE, NM or HM? Of all three of my characters, the only drops I don't have are HoC and the helmets for my Warlock and Titan.

I need a dump truck full of rad shards too.

Namikaze1

......go back to praising the sun. That's what you warlocks are good for anyway.

Papa Titan and Mama Hunter are busy carrying teams and doing actual work.

EL CUCO

It drives me bonkers that the Necrochasm has a pulse rifle symbol for the UI. Bonkers.
I...I never realized this.
In my defense, I rarely even use it because the reloading hurts my brain

Speaking Pulse Rifles, my plan of action for the night: watch Better Call Saul, then cap off my Crucible marks for some 3LW action.

todd360

......go back to praising the sun. That's what you warlocks are good for anyway.

Papa Titan and Mama Hunter are busy carrying teams and doing actual work.

rihegNk.gif

All joking aside, aren't Sunsingers just... broken? In PvE at least. Double grenades and self-rezzing are both game changers that no other class can come close to.

All joking aside, aren't Sunsingers just... broken? In PvE at least. Double grenades and self-rezzing are both game changers that no other class can come close to.

Yeah, but they shouldn't be dying in the first place. Titan Defenders are the best all around utility class that help far more than any Sunsinger in the majority of COOP encounters.

Poor Hunters, in PvE Gunslinger is meh, and Blade Dancer is LOL. They at least make Crota's End easy mode.

Yeah, but they shouldn't be dying in the first place. Titan Defenders are the best all around utility class that help far more than any Sunsinger in the majority of COOP encounters.

Poor Hunters, in PvE Gunslinger is meh, and Blade Dancer is LOL. They at least make Crota's End easy mode.

If no one ever died because no one should be dying in the first place, it wouldn't matter which class we chose. Sunsinger's self-rez can turn many party wipes into something salvagable. That's utility if anything is.

I do lurve my Titan defenders, though, don't get me wrong ;) Second best PvE class, and I'm looking forward to leveling my own.

Anyone running VoG/atheon?

Sure, I'll start signups now. Will need 15-30 mins to eat, afterwards we can start. Either VoG fresh or VoG Atheon depending on what the group wants and if we can get a CP. I personally have a mild preference for Atheon

1.) Amibguous Cad (Tohoya)
2.) forza_aldi (?)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

If no one ever died because no one should be dying in the first place, it wouldn't matter which class we chose. Sunsinger's self-rez can turn many party wipes into something salvagable. That's utility if anything is.

I do lurve my Titan defenders, though, don't get me wrong ;) Second best PvE class, and I'm looking forward to leveling my own.

They can certainly come in handy, but the Titan Defender is Plan A while the Sunsinger self-rez to prevent a wipe is Plan B.

ethomaz

Banned
Warlocks don't need useless Hunter and Titans skills... Warlocks solo everything... even Raid in Hard can't hold them.

964d484648b03bc6706c6ccf1f69f478.jpg

Namikaze1

I just love seeing Sunsinger Warlocks self-rez during IB. It's always another free kill for me. They think they're slick but I'm always watching and I am always ready to blast their heads off with my shotty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom