• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

But one single nove bomb can clear a whole room faster then a blade dancer though, not to mention you don't want to be doing that during a nightfall with lightswitch. =P

Best way to use a warlock is with the boost glide perk, add some agility and instead of floating around try bunny hoping around with it. Makes you much more agile and a whole lot more fun to play.
One, Nova Bomb?
8ty07Ah.jpg

My Warlock is confused.

anomaly reminds me why i've grown tired of modern level design. i can't see shit on this map.

Yeah, Anomaly isn't a great design. The center section is way too convoluted, while the outside is extremely stark with crazily long unobstructed hallways. I'm not sure what they were really thinking about the flow there.

I would take a dual shock 4 over a mouse and keyboard any day. I'm gonna get so much hate for this.

DS4 is the best controller i've used, design flaws aside.

Yeah, Anomaly isn't a great design. The center section is way too convoluted, while the outside is extremely stark with crazily long unobstructed hallways. I'm not sure what they were really thinking about the flow there.

i can tolerate it at least now that i know where to snipe on it in team games.

Dave_6

Thanks a ton for carrying Baby Warlock, guys!

14 shards, boots, and LotA (which I hadn't gotten at all yet)!

He'll be 30-31 soon, so hopefully he'll be of more use...

Congrats! I'll be looking to run 3x NM starting tomorrow night.

You guys are at hm gatekeeper checkpoint which makes it a tad bit more difficult. I have the normal checkpoint if you want it instead.

I had it on an alt and we ended up seitching to it, but thanks.

I just capped out and spent like 15K, need glimmer again if someone wants to farm.

lunlunqq

Any kind soul willing to share a gorgon checkpoint with me? I'll be eternally* grateful.

*enternity reset every Tuesday at 4:00am Bungie time.

What do I have to do to get that kind of precision with a thumb stick?

-make sure your controller isn't broken.
-be young/ have good reaction time.
-good dexterity and the ability to completely move your fingers and hands independent of one another (goes back to the whole rub your tummy pat your head thing. playing piano helps).
-thumb exercises.
-dont play in the cold.
-dont play on a giant laggy TV. anything over 32" is too big IMO and unless you're sitting really far away, it'll be difficult to judge distances and spot players in your peripheral vision.

or just plug in a mouse.

GRIP

I'm in for 2x, anyway.

I'm down for some CE normal runs too if you guys are getting a group together! Got WoC a few days ago so that just leaves HoC left on my raid weapons list. Damn thing has to drop sooner or later.

E92 M3

Mythoclast is a trophy weapon from the most challenging PVE activity in the game. You braved our hardest challenges, we want to reward you with a weapon that outperforms the other primaries in your PVE arsenal (Nightfall Burn and Epic Skulls notwithstanding).

Very unfortunate that philosophy was dropped for the Necrochasm.

Deku Tree

-good dexterity and the ability to completely move your fingers and hands independent of one another (goes back to the whole rub your tummy pat your head thing. playing piano helps).
-thumb exercises.
-dont play in the cold.
-dont play on a giant laggy TV. anything over 32" is too big IMO and unless you're sitting really far away, it'll be difficult to judge distances and spot players in your peripheral vision.

I have all of that except I don't do "thumb exercises" and I have a "giant laggy TV"... I think my laggy TV hurts.

or just plug in a mouse.

wait... is this actually possible with Destiny on PS4?

Navy Bean

-thumb exercises.
-dont play in the cold.

or just plug in a mouse.
Yes!
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

Sweet, I'll be a sniping machine in no time!

Everything went wrong on our third try for hard Crota tonight. The second sword disappeared, so we went straight up after ogres, but the swordbearer took too long to come back out. I got one kneel on Crota and then he started moving, so I said to down him, but then the boomers killed me and one of my friends. LtWood said he'd never run the sword before, but he would try, so we said go for it. Then they couldn't find the swordbearer AGAIN. Then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI3oZZh8QO4&list=UUfcw2-ISq8O5rHBSd3tF0sw

Also, for funsies, throwing knife kill to a bladedancer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvQwm3TnTPw&list=UUfcw2-ISq8O5rHBSd3tF0sw&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjfvx-k1Ms

LTWood12

Everything went wrong on our third try for hard Crota tonight. The second sword disappeared, so we went straight up after ogres, but the swordbearer took too long to come back out. I got one kneel on Crota and then he started moving, so I said to down him, but then the boomers killed me and one of my friends. LtWood said he'd never run the sword before, but he would try, so we said go for it. Then they couldn't find the swordbearer AGAIN. Then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI3oZZh8QO4&list=UUfcw2-ISq8O5rHBSd3tF0sw

Also, for funsies, throwing knife kill to a bladedancer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvQwm3TnTPw&list=UUfcw2-ISq8O5rHBSd3tF0sw&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjfvx-k1Ms

To be fair, I said I'd never done it on HARD. Still, it was one of the most fun moments playing this game I've ever had. Thanks for the invite!

Unstable

Just started playing again. I still need to do nightfall on my titan before the reset. I'm only lvl 30 though. I'll stick around if you need it done on multiple characters.

I'm on PS4 psn is UnstabieH2o (the L in Unstable is an I)

Anyone willing to help out?

Sullichin

Still need one more Crota HM kill. Feel bad about leaving the group earlier, Macello had the sword down and we died at pretty much the last possible second. I have the CP. Any groups forming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom