• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, exotics dropping like candy.

Last Word
Hawkmoon
Universal Remote.

Here for a few more minutes if anyone else wants Gorgon cp.

Raybunny

I work very close to home, and have strong internet connections on both ends. It actually works very well :D I tried it when I was out of state before, and had to rely on hotel wifi and the experience was much worse. Still worked, but not nearly as good.

That is good to know. I'll look into it.

E92 M3

About to start second daily! Jump in if you want it. (After I quickly hit the tower.)

Oh yeah I am on a mission to collect 800 of each planetary material. And it's a fun thing to do IMO.

I would too, but their arbitrary limit of 200 per stack + my vault being full is a huge limit. I'm at the point of having to delete weapons that I want to collect.

Ugh, spongebob with no burn. Not looking forward to this.

Hiding and patience will be the name of the game. Hopefully next week burns will return to save us from the tedium of burnless bullet sponges. I might end up skipping the weekly unless I get pulled in by a friend wanting to avoid matchmaking.

Doing normal crota with dhruv, he needs hunter chest and helm. Go on without me.

No worries, I'm going to hop off now. Kartik went mia, coy was still doing the NF and the guys who had already done Atheon were trying to do a NF. I've still got the CP so we can bust him out whenever this week.

bosseye

Really hope I get a decent drop this NF. I've had nothing but Ass shards or piss poor legendary shotguns for months now. Friends have been gifted all kinds of tasty exotics.

Fingers crossed.

noomi

2 more nightfalls, 3 hard crota's, and 3 hard atheon's will be done tonight!

Honestly, even if I don't get anything else I want, I'm still pretty happy with the Mida Multi-Tool today. Now, all I need is "the one" exotic weapon to complete them all, funny that the one I want the most would be the last one I need. Oh RNG how cruel you can be!

bosseye

Hiding and patience will be the name of the game. .

You know it. Going to be a lot of 'hiding under the ramp behind the crates' action in this one, slowly slooooowly chipping away health.

If current form holds, my reward for this effort will be Ass Shards or Ass Energy or 11 strange coins.

PuMa

Really hope I get a decent drop this NF. I've had nothing but Ass shards or piss poor legendary shotguns for months now. Friends have been gifted all kinds of tasty exotics.

Fingers crossed.
I'm not holding my breath. Last week from two NF's, I got 8 ass shards and 9 ass energies.

Shito

Hiding and patience will be the name of the game. Hopefully next week burns will return to save us from the tedium of burnless bullet sponges. I might end up skipping the weekly unless I get pulled in by a friend wanting to avoid matchmaking.
Next week should be either arc Archon Priest, or arc Sepiks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
2 more nightfalls, 3 hard crota's, and 3 hard atheon's will be done tonight!

Honestly, even if I don't get anything else I want, I'm still pretty happy with the Mida Multi-Tool today. Now, all I need is "the one" exotic weapon to complete them all, funny that the one I want the most would be the last one I need. Oh RNG how cruel you can be!

Carbon just got a Hawkmoon.

Got two LDRs and one ticket from NF. At least Val wasn't as bad as Omnighul. And I completed my exotic weapon collection with two Red Death drops so this morning wasn't so bad.

No Burn Valus is not bad at all, much preferable to Omni-janitor and her broom closet. BHam makes short work of the tank, and things like GHorn, IceB, Eff Spear, and BHam take down Valus rather quickly. It's just so boring with angry, lightswitch, juggler and no burns....

Deku Tree

haha... hopefully next time it will be a Thunderlord!

I hope so too! I got it three times now so maybe next week....

I would too, but their arbitrary limit of 200 per stack + my vault being full is a huge limit. I'm at the point of having to delete weapons that I want to collect.

Yeah me too but weapons and planetary mats don't overlap! I got plenty of room for planetary mats on each toon.

Doing daily 30 3x now.
For real this time.
Just join if you want it

Starting second daily for real this time!

HAWKKMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!

kwEwab0.gif

KxoZz

Fuuuuck I want this Flawless trophy so bad.
Too hard to find a group to do it.
Been trying to solo it for the last 2 hours, got to ir yut 3 times and died by stupid mistakes.

Also, Doing the Abyss with a warlock is hard.

bitsurugi

Been trying to solo it for the last 2 hours, got to ir yut 3 times and died by stupid mistakes.

I still need flawless, so i am game for that.

I was thinking about trying it solo too. How are you doing the Abyss? I can never do the rock jump with my Warlock.

noomi

Carbon just got a Hawkmoon.

*adds Carbon to people who have found Hawkmoon list*

I think the only ones left here that don't have it now are LiK, loli, and myself? We should start a support group. Hawkmoon Anonymous

No Burn Valus is not bad at all, much preferable to Omni-janitor and her broom closet. BHam makes short work of the tank, and things like GHorn, IceB, Eff Spear, and BHam take down Valus rather quickly. It's just so boring with angry, lightswitch, juggler and no burns....

Yeah, I'll take Bob over Omnigul any day. Took us about 15 minutes to get through one nightfall this morning, not bad at all. The good thing about no burn is that it works both ways, so you don't killed in 1 second either.
HAWKKMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!

Congrats :)

phen0m24

...I want this Flawless trophy so bad.

There was a group last night trying to do it. Look for Narmer212 as he was spearheading that effort last night.

blazeuk

Yep, it's the last trophy I need to platinum the game but finding a group is definitely not easy. I've tried a few LFG ones that failed at really stupid parts that made me question whether people were just dying on purpose. I'm just holding out for a group to form on here instead (when I'm not at work).

KxoZz

I was thinking about trying it solo too. How are you doing the Abyss? I can never do the rock jump with my Warlock.

I tried doing the rock jump but i feel the timing is too hard to get right.
So I am doing it like this basically:

run to first lamp, survive until weight of darkness is down to 0, jump onto the lamp, wait for health to regen, kill cursed thralls from ontop the lamp.
jump to the next lamp, throw a solar grenade, which kills 90% of the thralls, wait, jump onto the lamp, wait till a few seconds before it explodes to give the grenade time to reload, etc until the bridge-plate, there i just get on the rock, snipe the ogre and wait,

took me an hour or so to get it the first time, now i can do it 75% of the time, i'll post a video.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Valus is bad, but nothing compares to Omnigul without burns.....What a fucking boring nightfall last week.

They should guarantee exotic drops after completing that sluggish mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom