• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

What time is maintenance? And will it just be servers or just bungie website?

10AM -12 PST and game+site

B-nU9wpWsAAjzwP.jpg:large

Fuck off Bungie

Yeah, they need to take those fucking shards out of engrams and NF. Nothing fun about getting those useless shits.

dB Viper

Thanks alot Bungie. Playing NF with 2 randoms, one of which needs Hard Light (like me) to complete collection.

I get 12 ASS SHARDS AND HE GETS HARDLIGHT LIKE A GIDDY SCHOOLGIRL. GEE, I AM SO GLAD I GOT THOSE BEAUTIFUL SHARDS CAUSE I REALLY NEED THEM

I CANT EVEN

noomi

Thanks alot Bungie. Playing NF with 2 randoms, one of which needs Hard Light (like me) to complete collection.

I get 12 ASS SHARDS AND HE GETS HARDLIGHT LIKE A GIDDY SCHOOLGIRL. GEE, I AM SO GLAD I GOT THOSE BEAUTIFUL SHARDS CAUSE I REALLY NEED THEM

I CANT EVEN

Dude, don't even sweat it, Xur is bringing Hard Light this weekend. That one guy datamined it and has been correct about xurs stock last week, and he was correct about the nightfalls/weeklies today.

You will have it :)

Ambitious

"The Vex are going to do EVERYTHING to keep us out of the Black Garden."

Well, of course they are. After all, it's their most sacred place. Their god resides there!

Three Minotaurs, one Hobgoblin, one Hydra.

dB Viper

Dude, don't even sweat it, Xur is bringing Hard Light this weekend. That one guy datamined it and has been correct about xurs stock last week, and he was correct about the nightfalls/weeklies today.

I read the reddit thing he posted but all I see is a LINK next to Hard Light -- no specific date?! Or am I missing something..

Lnkn52

How far out does he predictions go to? Three Weeks, one week ahead?

Feels like NF loot was messed with. I got 2 Red Hands handcannons. Why Bungie? Screw off.

I need this guy to see when Mida will be back and will Xur ever sell HoPF

Manp

i was able to solo NF past the tank during lunch break before leaving to work, on my 31 hunter no less... i should ask for a longer lunch break :|

aaand that's how i got fired...

B-na8RhWoAAtTex.jpg:large

Fuck off Bungie Part 2. This game trolls SO hard.

Spent 130+ motes trying for HoPF, got two of these in the process, and I get a 3rd here.

Ambitious

He also said his results didn't always match up with what Xur actually sold, which leads me to assume the pre-generated stock is modified at a later stage, either automated by an additional set of rules or manually by Bungie.

This week, Xur will sell Dragon's Breath. It's on a regular schedule.

border

Spent 130+ motes trying for HoPF, got two of these in the process, and I get a 3rd here.

Thanks for finishing off the boss just as happened to arrive. I was really not looking forward to that strike on my 29 Titan. For what it's worth it was a big help to me -- I got Truth and I don't have a rocket launcher with tracking on any of my characters. Should make Crota Hard a little less stressful.

noomi

I read the reddit thing he posted but all I see is a LINK next to Hard Light -- no specific date?! Or am I missing something..

Oh maybe I was mistaken in that case. Maybe he just said that it was back in the loot table? I don't even have the link to it....

How far out does he predictions go to? Three Weeks, one week ahead?

Not sure to be honest, I think it was just for this week, and letting us know certain weapons (hard light, thunderlord) were added to xurs loot table, while the yolohorn was removed from loot table...

I need this guy to see when Mida will be back and will Xur ever sell HoPF

I think Xur only had it once a few months back, I was kicking myself in the ass for not purchasing it even though I had enough coins that day. BUT! I did get mine today from scrota, scout rifle telemetry and x15 5K bounties across 3 characters will level this bad boy this afternoon :D

Thanks for finishing off the boss just as I arrived. I was really not looking forward to that strike on my 29 Titan. For what it's worth it was a big help to me -- I got Truth and I don't have a rocket launcher with tracking on any of my characters. Should make Crota Hard a little less stressful.

At least you got something from it :').

Oh maybe I was mistaken in that case. Maybe he just said that it was back in the loot table? I don't even have the link to it....

This is the image:

He didn't give a specific date. He only posted it in the context of proving that it and the Thunderlord were in the loot table (and are scheduled for the next few weeks). So it could be this weekend, but he didn't specify. He probably will after the patch since he believes that might affect some of the info he's already datamined for future stuff.

First nightfall on my Titan gives me Praxic Fire after I just got it on Friday. C'mon Bungie!

Second was 4th Horseman. Still have never fired my first.

Third was a cure with Surplus.

Shito

He didn't give a specific date. He only posted it in the context of proving that it and the Thunderlord were in the loot table (and are scheduled for the next few weeks). So it could be this weekend, but he didn't specify. He probably will after the patch since he believes that might affect some of the info he's already datamined for future stuff.
It's kinda moot, though, since they took the habit of manually overriding what was supposed to be the weapon choice.

Alright, hunters have everything but the raid helm or an exotic helm or a legendary helm :-(

If I don't get a helm from the nightfall, i'll have to buy a legendary helm upgrade it and get to 31. That way i'll be able to contribute to next weeks CE raid :-D

Do we know if xur will sell a hunter helm or helm engrams?

noomi

This is the image:

Ah ok, well it's good to know they are at least possible to get now. also.... is that a red death upgrade I spot, I need dis.

Alright, hunters have everything but the raid helm or an exotic helm or a legendary helm :-(

If I don't get a helm from the nightfall, i'll have to buy a legendary helm upgrade it and get to 31. That way i'll be able to contribute to next weeks CE raid :-D
Thus begins the legend of the ultimate master swordbearer!

Hang on, before you start getting peoples hopes up. I'm pretty sure he just confirmed that hard light and thunderlord were in his loot tables, he didn't say when specifically Xur would sell it.

Edit: already corrected.

Langy

I'm wanting to do the nightfall and probably weekly straight after if anyone needs someone to help out?

Or failing that just join on me and we can get started.

PSN is Langoit

Lima

Solo Crota 3x on normal for HoC. Gets 2 additional Black Hammers and another Light of the Abyss instead. I'm hungry bruh.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

Not trying to be a dick....but i wanted HoPF and only had 23 motes. I bet on Xur and got i with my titan.... [=

Yeah, i don't think that's what you wanted to hear......

Deku Tree

Do we know if xur will sell a hunter helm or helm engrams?

Xur will sell engrams every week now. Hopefully Hunter helm too. You should hunt for MOTTM if you can because infusion.

*adds Carbon to people who have found Hawkmoon list*

I think the only ones left here that don't have it now are LiK, loli, and myself? We should start a support group. Hawkmoon Anonymous
Hi, my name is squidhands and I don't have a Hawkmoon. No other Hand Cannon can take the place of something I don't even have, I think I need help.

*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom