• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb

I figured I would ask here. Long story short job ended last month and I have medical bills to pay. I won these Destiny Headphones at PAX Prime last fall. I have barely used them. I am selling my PS4 so I will be selling these as well. Is it scummy to attempt to sell them on GAF even though I won them? I just want honest opinions even if they are brutal.

There's a buy/sell/trade thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895748

I don't think anyone would object to your posting them there, then cross-linking here to let DGAF know you're selling them.

Edit: so late.

phen0m24

I want to, but I know that they won't have any interest. It's hard to get them off of Destiny and Minecraft and make them play on their DS's. They never touched the OG Wii and always gravitated toward the 360. I'm sure it's my fault for starting them out with stuff like Portal. It's hard to go backward to cartoony and (with the OG Wii) low res games.

I don't know. Josh just beat Majora's Mask. I still see him playing Pokemon. I just get burned out hearing him talk like we do about NEEDING an arc legendary for the Nightfall. (Yes, he said that this morning.)

I was going to surprise them with one and that way if the little guy gets into games maybe he can start with something more age appropriate than "Ohh let's blast aliens to smithereens!" :p

blazeuk

After 3x Gorgon/Atheon and 3x NM Deathsinger/Crota I've ended up with these so far;

Gjallarhorn (got my first 2 last week and this week was my 3rd)
Monte Carlo
Black Hammer

The rest was just shards/energy/dismantle stuff, but I'm happy with that, only weapon I really wanted to get this week was Black Hammer and that's done. 3 NF's still to do as well as 3 HM Crota's, probably be tomorrow for that now though.

I think I really need to reboot my router too, had some terrible connections with people lately (constant red bar) and party chat has been poor.

ethomaz

Banned
Ok guys the first two Crota NM is already full so I will start a new one.

1. ethomaz
2. RetroMG

Let's do it.

bitsurugi

Finally said it's time to try Flawless raider, went smoothly, 1st try, fireteam of 4 :)

Now i only need to do a warlock/hunter for guardian lord.

Also: got NOTHING this week from the VoG/NF/CE trio. Not a single exotic.

Yay my RNG! :/

I don't know. Josh just beat Majora's Mask. I still see him playing Pokemon. I just get burned out hearing him talk like we do about NEEDING an arc legendary for the Nightfall. (Yes, he said that this morning.)

I was going to surprise them with one and that way if the little guy gets into games maybe he can start with something more age appropriate than "Ohh let's blast aliens to smithereens!" :p

My first love was the NES. Zelda, Mario Bros, Mega Man, Contra. The Wii U definitely has great games. Zelda, Mario 3d world, pikmin , wonderful 101, monster Hunter. Those would all be good id think. I think mega man has games in the VA. I still enjoy those today haha

Lol...for sure. I keep trying (download every free game on ps4), but they keep going back to the big ones. Especially if they see a friend playing. Luckily they aren't obsessing over loot like I do. They really just like hanging out in the worlds and talking to people.

Finally said it's time to try Flawless raider, went smoothly, 1st try, fireteam of 4 :)

Those weeks suck. Always a bummer. Better luck next week.

ethomaz

Banned

If you have room for next Flawless raider try ;)

Steroyd

Why are people using stealth in Inferno!?

The sound going into stealth gives more away than just running up to me with a shotgun.

Mindlog

Gorgon checkpoint saved.
Nooblets will be pleased.

Should use that Gorgon checkpoint sharing tracker. That thing spreads like herpes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom