• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Need two more to roll through a Nightfall with me in about 30 mins. Yeah, that's right, I'm going to work a NF in before this girl comes over... ugh, the sickness.

I will go through the Nightfall on my 30 Titan. I have all arc weapons. What time do you want to get started?

todd360

I got a No Land Beyond from my second Nightfall. ;-;

N4dUpzu.gif

Agent

Anyone have the HM Gorgon chest I can grab 3x? The torture of working 8:30 - 5:00 on Tuesday is seeing so many opportunities missed to grab it and join raids. :(

blazeuk

I've had Thunderlord for a while now but this is my first NF arc burn that I've took it into and damn nothing stood a chance against it, blasted through it in about 10mins. Shame I only got 12 Ascendant Energy.

RetroMG

Just tried NLB for the first time. Holy crap, this gun is terrible. I don't think I could even bring myself to use it as a joke. I mean, I'd heard it was bad, but it's even worse than I expected.

MildSoss

Sorry about that, fig. We found one random on the way there, added him then my friend jumped out and you came in. Just gonna go ahead and do it with him. You're in good hands though. =P

Obscured

I almost have my NLB maxed. I actually enjoy using it, it should just hit harder for all the other crap that comes with it and the reload quicker perk should make the inbetween shots faster too as well as a from the hip sight (look it's actually a shotgun!). I want a cruicible playlist that is NLB-only (no super/grenades/melee).

Dunk#7

Nightfall

1. Dunk7

Want to get this done first. I have two characters, but will just do one run if that is all you need

Shito

Hunter claws from first nightfall, and a crappy purple rocket launcher from the second. Sharded and sharded.
Will do the third one a bit later in the week, need to keep that Horn hope a little bit alive... ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom