• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Walked in on first Nightfall cleanup duty. No Land Beyond Shards.

The Assassination public event is kind of silly now. Popped heavy ammo because that's what I always do. 1Gjallarhorn took down the Cabal target's shields. The rest was shotgun. Really still can't believe they made shotguns this strong without a few incremental steps.

They made them useful actually. Still a lot of risk involved with being so close up.

Don't scare us like that ;) DGAF still needs to evolve into BBGAF... hibernating another 3 weeks...

Next week will be your week.... Yeah Hall of Famer got 2 drops, still don't think I've ever seen anyone go 3 for 3. Definitely seen a lot of exotics so far this week.

edit: speaking of which, almost forgot I got #6 this morning...
I know I dont post here much. But this is getting ridiculous. Im personally coming to YOUR checkpoint. Holy fucking cow.

That's how it always is for me. For the longest time, I didn't even know people ran the NF for anything other than the XP boost and the (occasionaly useful) Legendary item.

I'm use to getting at least 2 exotics, with one being useful . . but lately NF has been some crap for me. Especially since I'm only hunting for 2 more loot drops.

Mindlog

They made them useful actually. Still a lot of risk involved with being so close up.
Not much risk really. Everything dies. The only time I die is when I forget to check my ammo.

Nightfall gave me a shotgun with Full Auto and Kneepads.
Hrm.

I know I dont post here much. But this is getting ridiculous. Im personally coming to YOUR checkpoint. Holy fucking cow.

haha I'm always reminded of the lurkers when the Gorgon CP starts being shared :) I wish I could take credit, but this was just a lucky week apparently for the chest when I was sharing it, whole lot of exotics dropped.

Obscured

Finally got a Crota HM kill right before the reset (horseshoe). One of those things that seemed like an easy run when we got it, but have been struggling with for the last few weeks because of rockets into bubbles or Crota being a dumb jerk who does dumb jerk things.

Since I've gotten most of what I want from NM and we've beat the raid several times there I thought it would be anti-climatic, but it was surprisingly satisfying to finish it on HM. Now I just need to keep doing it till I get the Word of Crota.

Right about now I am annoyed that there isn't a way (and never will be) to share characters across platforms. Some of you here sound like you would be fun to play with, but I cannot get the energy to get my PS4 characters up past 20 when I've already done it on XB1. Seeing how seamless the app works for managing inventory serves to drive me even crazier in that regard. Now I want that second screen experience in all of my games (where it adds value and makes sense.

I read this thread so much I really should post more often. Im not sure why I dont. But man those Ballerhorn drops...smh. Just awesome, congrats to you guys

nOoblet16

Need 3x for HM Scrota from Thrall Hallway section. Unless someone has a Scrota checkpoint.

Also don't mind running a fresh HM raid.

4 second disarm time in salvage is stupid as hell.

double it. everyone just waits until the point is capped, rushes with supers and then disarms it.

Hudson Jr: Hey Drizzy, shoot your GHorn at the chest so I can get a GHorn.

Me: Sure, why not. *pops a synth*

mLJaMq.gif

B_GtZPKVIAEkNfu.jpg:large

Hudson Jr. finds a TLord, my White Whale. Funny/crazy moments like these are the only thing I care about for loot drops. No sense in getting upset about things out of your control (just my 2 cents of course).

stb

CE full runs tonight?

The usual crew?

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ??
a2) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
a3) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

Same time (8:30 Eastern)? A little earlier (8? 7:30?)?

Full runs? 2x NM, 1x HM?

schwagger15 said:

Everyone's confirmed except you, spyder!

ich00, StereoType, xplicitone: any of you guys want to alt in case spyder got hit by a bus or something?

phen0m24

mLJaMq.gif

Hudson Jr. finds a TLord, my White Whale. Funny/crazy moments like these are the only thing I care about for loot drops. No sense in getting upset about things out of your control (just my 2 cents of course).
Next week it's his turn to shoot the chest with a Thunderlord so you can get
another Gjallarhorn

mLJaMq.gif

Lol, this is what you were talking about yesterday.

3 Thunderlords is the only thing I got on you Drizz. We Should keep swapping. Maybe my luck will rub off for you and I can nab a 2nd and 3rd Uberhorn.

The last Exotic I got from Gorgon was my 3rd TLord.

Dave_6

Think I'm going to shoot the Gorgon chest with my ballerhorn tonight so maybe it will drop me a Thunderlord (finally). Lol.

Need two more to roll through a Nightfall with me in about 30 mins. Yeah, that's right, I'm going to work a NF in before this girl comes over... ugh, the sickness.

mLJaMq.gif

LOL! That sucks and is awesome at the same time. I feel proud of the 1 ghorn my checkpoint gave out a couple weeks back but yours is on RNGesus level. I'll see what I can come up with tonight.

mLJaMq.gif

I hear the TLord and GHorn are cousins. Now that you know the secret, it should be easy to replicate.

Edit: When I got home, this is how the conversation went...

Magna: DAD! I GOT A MOTHERFING THUNDERLORD!! (sans the mohterfing part)

Me: Dude! That's awesome!!

Sandwich: :sadface: I got energies...

Me: Me too bro, me too. Give me a high five for team energies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom