• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

7th Hawkmoon from Crota and 4th Gjallahorn from nightfall, two new shiny exotic shards for my pile :)

7th..... 7ttthhhhhh hnnnnggggg

Hi, my name is squidhands and I don't have a Hawkmoon. No other Hand Cannon can take the place of something I don't even have, I think I need help.

*sobs*

Our day will come my friend, and when it does, it will be glorious.... and nerfed :*(

*edit*

oh god.... top post ..... I should say something informative.... ugh... I <3 you dgaf!

Defuser

Managed to solo Valus Taurac Nightfall twice and got Vanquisher VIII and Venation III, both weapons which I haven't got it yet....nice.

Now I need to do one more nightfall and get the gorgan checkpoint from somebody.

It's funny that I get damn nice drops like this today:

Word of Crota
Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota
Monte Carlo
Fang of Ir Yut
Patience and Time
Fang of Ir Yut
Hunter CE Helm
The Last Word

This is from 3x Normal Crota, 3x Hard Crota and the Gorgon Chest x3. That was Crota only not the full run.

The only thing I didn't have was the Hunter CE helmet.

The end end game sucks when you need only a few items.

-Red Death (Bits and Kadey stole mine)
-4th Horseman
-Skull of Dire Amarakahara (Exotic Warlock Helm)
-Arachnid (Exotic Hunter Helm)
-Warlock CE Helmet

Those are the only items I need in the game. Luckily I finally got that Hunter CE helmet today.

7th..... 7ttthhhhhh hnnnnggggg

Our day will come my friend, and when it does, it will be glorious.... and nerfed :*(

*edit*

oh god.... top post ..... I should say something informative.... ugh... I <3 you dgaf!
ugh, I forgot about that. Hopefully I won't be able to tell a difference.

Ambitious

"The Vex are going to do EVERYTHING to keep us out of the Black Garden."

Well, of course they are. After all, it's their most sacred place. Their god resides there!

Three Minotaurs, one Hobgoblin, one Hydra.

And why is there no Gatelord? Seriously, why is there no Gatelord? Do they only have one? So it's like the Vex' Sardok?

What's that one Gatelord guarding anyway? What's inside the gate? Something more important than the Black Garden? Why didn't we go inside?

Speaking of Gatelords: Ever noticed how he opens his weak spot crystal thingy a few seconds after materializing? Why? Why doesn't he keep it covered? Is it to prevent overheating? Doesn't seem to bother normal-sized Minotaurs.

noomi

One day I will get Blackhammer. Only been running Crota three times a week since launch. One day...

This is the same situation messiek is in, he can't get the black hammer no matter how many runs. I feel bad cause it's such a great weapon.

Is the the smart loot system that Bungie talked about? :/

This is the same situation messiek is in, he can't get the black hammer no matter how many runs. I feel bad cause it's such a great weapon.

I didn't get any other normal Crota weapons aside from Swordbreaker until three weeks ago. It's ridiculous.

Fuck off Bungie part 3 - finale

B-njh0SW8AEWhRC.jpg:large

I got the better shitty Pulse rifle though.

phen0m24

Lol smart loot.

I got 4 or 5 fusion rifles, then multiple Swordbreakers. Then Black Hammers. Now all I get is Word of Crota. No Fang in sight.

but I did get 3 Monte Carlos in one day

Smart loot

It's kinda moot, though, since they took the habit of manually overriding what was supposed to be the weapon choice.

True, though to be clear the guy who claimed they replaced Hard Light with NLB last week admitted he misread the original post. But yeah, the original dataminer did say every once in a while the exotics don't line up (though the items and upgrades always do), which would suggest they manually change it.

E92 M3

I still don't have a swordbreaker, but not too upset.

Need:

Suros (never wanted to buy it) and Hard Light to complete my weapon collection.

True, though to be clear the guy who claimed they replaced Hard Light with NLB last week admitted he misread the original post. But yeah, the original dataminer did say every once in a while the exotics don't line up (though the items and upgrades always do), which would suggest they manually change it.

Bungie: Hey guys, Xur is selling Thunderlord this Friday. Tell Mike to put in the No Land Beyond.

WipedOut

Not too much left to get now. (Warlock armor not included since I don't have one)

Thorn - In progress
Invective - In Progress
Crux
Helm of Saint 14
Ruin Wings
Titan CE Chest
Titan CE Arms

Deku Tree

Question...

If you do Crota NM and then Crota HM, do you have two chances at an exotic weapon or just one?

Two. At least I have gotten exotics from HM crota after doing NM Crota 3x.

I have also heard people claim they got an exotic from both NM and HM Crota on the same toon. But I haven't seen that myself...

Question...

If you do Crota NM and then Crota HM, do you have two chances at an exotic weapon or just one?

I think you'd have two chances at Crota, but that's it.
Sorry about the end there, I thought you would stealth revive me...would have left and joined back otherwise.

11 energies :(

Oh, didn't even cross my mind honestly. >_>

He was close to death anyway. Just those damn Phalanxes in the way.

Tuesday resets are a lot better when there are only a couple exotics I don't have #ForeverPraxicless. Can relax and just play, and expect shards/energy and crappy guns that turn into energon. Looking forward to giving scrota the R2 later

KxoZz

Enough flawless attempts for today...
only got to crota once :(

is there a safe way to do the bridge phase as a hunter?
warlock and titan easy to do but i cant jump high enough as a hunter to do the sword swing across and then climb the rock thing

Shito

Confession time: I find Praxis Fire ugly. Like, really ugly.
I much prefer Voidfang or the raid chest.

Yep.

it's my main primary weapon :(
I have it maxed out and thought it was good... until you lol'ed at it
High RoF / Low impact weapons are generally really crappy for PVE.
And this one sure ain't good at all. :/

Bradach

High RoF / Low impact weapons are generally really crappy for PVE.
And this one sure ain't good at all. :/

I got fed up with the pulse rifle I was using (coiled Hiss) so I switched to that for a change and just kept using it, probably because I could just hold the trigger down rather than constantly pumping the trigger on the pulse rifle.

I'll take a hawkmoon or something instead

lol

stb

Normal and/or Hard full Crota's End tonight at 8:30pm Eastern [edit: note the new time, this got pushed back 30 mins]:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00)
a2) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Anyone else we've raided with recently? I'd like to fill this with known quantities. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom