• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

I've seen more people crouch and use hunter's invisibility in todays Inferno matches than I have the whole time playing normal control.

First of all, the act of going invisible gives your position away, or at least makes me go more alert making the whole no radar pointless.

Second, that stalker perk would be better suited if it was switched to hungering blade.

Irony, I think bladedancer is more suited for this mode than gunslinger, just get rid of all the invisible perks, and you'll be killing it, will experiment tomorrow, but holy hell has this mode got people confused... Excellent.

I love the new mode, but they should have gone a little further and take supers out of the equation, but it's nice to know that things like fist of havoc has been relegated to panic mode button mash. ^_^

Kyne

Shotguncible.

it's pretty ridiculous. Since the pvp devs played their bounty thing today I'm sure they saw first hand how out of control crucible is now. Incoming more gun changes.

Mindlog

My Arc tracking with Radegast's Fury is so far the best weapon I've ever spent motes on. It rocks this arc burn.

The Nightfall spot posted on Reddit is really really good.

Finally, who needs matchmaking? Left my Guardian at the Nightfall entrance while watching the Morpheus liveblog. Got an invite from some passing Hunter and we tore the Nightfall up. I believe it was my fastest overall run yet.

Nooblet has those professional sword bearing skills, damn.

Thanks for the two Crota runs Iraw and co., got myself RED DEATH out of it. I am pleased.

FyreWulff

Well, it depends on where the drops are coming from.

Certain locations for Exotic drops seem to be weighted towards Dark Below exotics, but not many.

Crucible, Vault of Glass, and the Nightfall all seem to be pretty evenly handing out Exotics. Crota's End seems to toss out Dragon's Breath and No Land Beyond a bit more frequently.

My point was still this: Roll a 100 sided dice. No matter how many times you roll it, you still only have a 1% chance to land on the 100. You could roll it 500 times and never land on 100. Someone else could roll it 100 times and land on 100 three times. That's RNG.

Edit: Top of the Page. Who wants to see a 9 year old photo of Kor and his 52" TV he still uses to play Destiny?

I remember this one

back when TBK was still alive

I see a few people are down for HM Crota but I'm out of my apartment on my phone due to a fire alarm going off, if someone wants to build the list I should be able to hop back on in 30 minutes or so (I'm logged in just away from my PS4).

Top post hunter masterrace.

I see a few people are down for HM Crota but I'm out of my apartment on my phone due to a fire alarm going off, if someone wants to build the list I should be able to hop back on in 30 minutes or so (I'm logged in just away from my PS4).

Top post hunter masterrace.

I'll jump in on this.

1. Darryl M_R
2. cloud945076

blazeuk

Hawkmoon! That's 2 exotics from today that I didn't have (Monte Carlo being the other) and Black Hammer too. Good day overall and other than weeklies and HM Crota for the Crux chance there's nothing else I need to do this week.

Thanks for NF runs RunningRiot/phantom, sorry I didn't have my mic on, trying not to wake anyone tonight.

Renta

Banned
Damn. Inferno is pretty cool. Fast captures, minimum extra bonuses, no map. A nd I can actually run without feeling guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom