• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a few people are down for HM Crota but I'm out of my apartment on my phone due to a fire alarm going off, if someone wants to build the list I should be able to hop back on in 30 minutes or so (I'm logged in just away from my PS4).

Top post hunter masterrace.
I need two for hard Crota at 8 pm. Do you want to do it then?

Homeboyd

E92 has now received 9 exotics 2 weeks ago (that I know about), 7 last week (that I know about, including 6 out of 7 possible chances in a row), and 3 today alone including the last exotic he needed. Also had received 2 cruxes and 7 gjallarhorns.

Can ANYONE here beat that?

I'll jump in on this.

1. Darryl M_R
2. cloud945076
3. Sentinalprimus
4. TalentBurke
5. TalentBurke's Friend 1
6. TalentBurke's Friend 2

Does that sound right? I'm heading back to my PS4 right now but if someone wouldn't mind sending out the party invite. I hope I don't have to mute my mic if this fire alarm goes back off.

I need two for hard Crota at 8 pm. Do you want to do it then?

Sorry I think I'm going to try to knock this out with this group and call it a night for my Destiny playtime today.

Took us nearly 30 minutes to complete the Necro + NLB + Universal Remote run. Lag hit us bad towards the end.

That was fun. Universal Remote may do monster damage, but having tons of melee units and Lightswitch makes for a crazy combo. Especially all the majors. I died a lot, but got most kills.

ethomaz

Banned
That was fun. Universal Remote may do monster damage, but having tons of melee units and Lightswitch makes for a crazy combo. Especially all the majors. I died a lot, but got most kills.
Try to use Thunderlord... we put the boss down in less than 30 seconds with only one guy using Thunderlord (I was using Necrochasm).

Try to use Thunderlord... we put the boss down in less than 30 seconds with only one guy using Thunderlord (I was using Necrochasm).

I know.

That was our NLB, Necrochasm, Universal Remote Heroic strike rumble challenge. Tried not to use secondary/Heavy weapons.

Namikaze1

I had a lot of fun. Jumping on top of the Walker and pumping Shotgun shells into him was a rush. Sepiks was harder since getting close was rare and he had an AOE 1 shot kill (had no idea), so I spent my time on mob duty.
Then there was that lag during the Sepiks fight. I wasn't sure if I was actually damaging him for a bit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess we can do one Normal Crota full, get checkpoint at Deathsinger, and kill both of them thereafter x3.

Just add yourself.

1. Moi

E92 M3

E92 has now received 9 exotics 2 weeks ago (that I know about), 7 last week (that I know about, including 6 out of 7 possible chances in a row), and 3 today alone including the last exotic he needed. Also had received 2 cruxes and 7 gjallarhorns.

Can ANYONE here beat that?

Everyone in this thread lol.

Xbox one

Liquidsnake00

Im down for NF, Weekly, Crota Full, VOG full. I will be home in 17 min.

I know nothing will come from this, but thought I would give it a try.

ethomaz

Banned
We have six.

I guess we can do one Normal Crota full, get checkpoint at Deathsinger, and kill both of them thereafter x3.

Just add yourself.

1. Moi
2. x_Magik_ox
3.. ethomaz
4. phantom8324
5. StrykerIsland
6. Kaiken

If I'm not missing any post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom