• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrammis stole my Hawkmoon. Damn you!

Running Nightfall again. Join in if you need.

EroticSushi

16523453899_393e62ee89_b.jpg

Show me literally one person. And proof, not just "Nami gets a lot of exotics! Way more than me!"

BS

No one has ever been on a streak like your current one. NO ONE.
7 exotics today. 3 from nightfalls, 1 from deathsinger, 1 from scrota, 1 from gorgon and 1 from either Atheon or crota. I don't pay attention to any exotic drops anymore. Every exotic drops for myself are shards now.

Homeboyd

7 exotics today. 3 from nightfalls, 1 from deathsinger, 1 from scrota, 1 from gorgon and 1 from either Atheon or crota. I don't pay attention to any exotic drops anymore. Every exotic drops for myself are shards now.
Yeah but he's only done about half the CP's that you have today. HE ISN'T EVEN FINISHED.

AND he completed his exotic and raid collections today. So he's getting stuff he needs.

Yeah but he's only done about half the CP's that you have today. HE ISN'T EVEN FINISHED.

AND he completed his exotic and raid collections today. So he's getting stuff he needs.
Should have stated that :p and just answering your question.

technically I still have to finish Atheon with my hunter. I already achieved exotic weapon pokemon status awhile ago and finished exotic armor pokemon status last Friday ;)

Homeboyd

Should have stated that :p and just answering your question.

technically I still have to finish Atheon with my hunter. I already achieved exotic weapon pokemon status awhile ago and finished exotic armor pokemon status last Friday ;)
Yeah he just finished his collection today, however he's also received 2 cruxes and 7 gjallarhorns... I've never seen anything like it. I feel like we should be streaming this shit. It's history in the making.

Yeah he just finished his collection today, however he's also received 2 cruxes and 7 gjallarhorns... I've never seen anything like it. I feel like we should be streaming this shit. It's history in the making.
Congrats to E92 for achieving exotic pokemon status :) It's a shame we are consoles apart :/
steroyd prob has the best exotic drop rates honesty. He doesn't post about it but I shall for him :p

E92 M3

I'm sure once you get the Thunderlord all will be okay haha.

Congrats to E92 for achieving exotic pokemon status :) It's a shame we are consoles apart :/
steroyd prob has the best exotic drop rates honesty. He doesn't post about it but I shall for him :p

Thanks lol; please do. I very much have average RNG luck.

Does anyone have a hard crota checkpoint I could grab? Going to help a couple buddies with it and want to make sure we have enough time for the kill.

PSN- Dr_LawyerCop

border

I'll join. Only done it a few times so I may need a refresher on what to do during the bridge

PSN: Okonoko

Crota's End - Full Run - Normal Mode

1. Dunk7
2. Arrrammos
3. border199x
4. ShikiAoi
5. EroticSushi
6. Okonoko
Alternate: Garrison

Looks like we are good to go.

E92 M3

Inferno mode is so brilliant. No longer can people rely on the radar and I can just be all over the map without worries of campers.

Namikaze1

Nami is about to bust in here with his 13 Hawkmoons.

I tried to stay quiet about the Suros lol.
All those dead Hawkmoons came back in the form of the Husk. THEY JUST KEEP DROPPING!!

Got dupes today but not the ones I wanted. I haven't been keeping count since my legendary engram streak ended in early January. The stupid Skull helmet still eludes me. Keep getting every helmet but that.

All those dead Hawkmoons came back in the form of the Husk. THEY JUST KEEP DROPPING!!

Got dupes today but not the ones I wanted. I haven't been keeping count since my legendary engram streak ended in early January. The stupid Skull helmet still eludes me. Keep getting every helmet but that.

If the leak holds true. Should be on sale this week.

Daemul

Inferno mode is so brilliant. No longer can people rely on the radar and I can just be all over the map without worries of campers.

The amount of people who run past without noticing you is hilarious, I've been getting loads of free kills because of that.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im up for Crota (normal) so invite/add me dudez
PSN: Godless_Pagan

nvm,.I got invited to one just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom