• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

The amount of people who run past without noticing you is hilarious, I've been getting loads of free kills because of that.

I can play stealth and with constant flanking - just how I like to play all shooters. It truly is wonderful how clueless people are without radar.

Namikaze1

Hey Bungie, if Strange Coins, Shards, and Energy are going to remain on the Nightfall loot table, then add Motes to the table as well. I don't know about you guys but I personally wouldn't mind getting motes as nightfall reward.

E92 M3

Hey Bungie, if Strange Coins, Shards, and Energy are going to remain on the Nightfall loot table, then add Motes to the table as well. I don't know about you guys but I personally wouldn't mind getting motes as nightfall reward.

Strange Coins are my second favorite reward!

ethomaz

Banned
Crota drops this week :(

- No Land Beyond
- MIDA
- Dragon Breath
- Sword Breaker
- Fusion Rifle 2x

#ForeverNoBlackHammer

Maybe next week.

Destiny has been on a Mat drop kick for me. Run all of Crota last week? Literally just shards and mats. Run Nightfall? 11 shards. Run normal Crota and Deathsinger 3 TIMES? Just Shards and Energy for me. I did get Light of the Abyss and the ship I guess.

Homeboyd

Destiny has been on a Mat drop kick for me. Run all of Crota last week? Literally just shards and mats. Run Nightfall? 11 shards. Run normal Crota and Deathsinger 3 TIMES? Just Shards and Energy for me. I did get Light of the Abyss and the ship I guess.
Me too man. It's b/c trance is in the party.

E92 M3

Tomayto Tomawto

YES61fD.jpg

Lnkn52

Ahh you guys are killing me. Leave some of your NFs and raids for tomorrow too! Pretty please, with a HAWKMOOOOOOOOOON on top!

Maddocks

Anyone running hard crota later? me and a buddy want to get in on it. i want to run my level 31 to try and aim for that helm, but my buddy has a level 32.

Obscured

Infernal is pretty good, but I wish I had a team to play with, would be so much better with some coordination. Control plus no radar works nicely. I'd like to see how Clash goes without radar (again, preferably with a team, but that isn't going to happen).

One bad thing (or maybe not bad depending on your perspective) is that coupled with the shotgun buff it is a lot of shotgun spam. Not terrible although that Felwinters Lie seems to have some crazy range on it. Also I didn't realize that one shot with Thorn would take all of your shield and an additional 80-90% of your health.

Loving the App. In the Nightfall I wasn't really liking Edict so much, Fang was doing a lot better. Do a little swapperoo in game and back to precision shot mayhem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom