• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kadey quoting the Bible or some crazy auto correct? o_O

Anyone running hard crota later? me and a buddy want to get in on it. i want to run my level 31 to try and aim for that helm, but my buddy has a level 32.

FYI being one level down is what really matters, two levels (I.e. Lv31 for HM CE) isn't a big deal. One level is a 32% penalty, two levels only goes to a 42% penalty. Most mistakes that would kill you as a 31 would also kill you as a 32.

NF gave me a Hide and Seek shotty. Do these seem like good PvP perks? I haven't done a lot of shotgun PvP.

Void, Full Auto, Return to Sender, Field Scout/Hammer Forged/Lightweight.

Aaaand my PS4 wont accept discs. Disc drive keeps making a noise.

Peace out DGAF, no idea when I'll be back. Who knows how long it'll take Sony to fix my console

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So who is the last chosen one to help destroy the evil robot that is Atheon?

Will invite when Baby comes on.

Aaaand my PS4 wont accept discs. Disc drive keeps making a noise.

Peace out DGAF, no idea when I'll be back. Who knows how long it'll take Sony to fix my console

Damn, that sucks. Go digital. Thats what I did. Tired of kids losing, scratching discs and shoving 3 into the console at once. (It actually took them all).

Wha-what? We must test that again. For science.

I don't know for sure if it was 3 stacked at once or in quick succession, but my poor PS3 slim, may it RIP. I "fished" them out the first time and it kept on chugging, but wasn't so successful the 2nd time.

ocean

Banned
Alright starting now I'll hoard marks until HoW. Nothing to buy. I want 200V and 200C on each character and buttloads of planetary materials when expansion II launches. I'll space magic suit up right away.

I'm guessing were about 2 months out?

todd360

I don't know for sure if it was 3 stacked at once or in quick succession, but my poor PS3 slim, may it RIP. I "fished" them out the first time and it kept on chugging, but wasn't so successful the 2nd time.

It was a miracle it survived the first time. That poor ps3. It has seen some stuff and some things.

Agent

Nevermind, it looks like it's working.

Anyone have the Gorgon checkpoint they would like to share?

I'm at it now. PSN: phantom8324

I'll hang out for 15-20 minutes since there is a steady stream of people joining. Fireteam is set to public for anyone that wants to join.

Edit: no longer at the chest.

It was a miracle it survived the first time. That poor ps3. It has seen some stuff and some things.

Worst part about it was that it was my Sister-in-laws kid when they came to visit. My kids didn't do that kind of crap. They just like to get sticky/greasy fingers all over the discs and use them as frisbee's, but this little 2-yr old squirt thought shoving discs in my PS3 is what you're supposed to do... Did it twice over the weekend they stayed.

Went all digital the next day. Haven't invited them back yet :p

todd360

Worst part about it was that it was my Sister-in-laws kid when they came to visit. My kids didn't do that kind of crap. They just like to get sticky/greasy fingers all over the discs and use them as frisbee's, but this little 2-yr old squirt thought shoving discs in my PS3 is what you're supposed to do... Did it twice over the weekend they stayed.

Went all digital the next day. Haven't invited them back yet :p

One day you will walk into your house and he will be trying to shove another hard drive in somehow. You'll be like, where did you even get that?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom