• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridli

I'm at it now. PSN: phantom8324

I'll hang out for 15-20 minutes since there is a steady stream of people joining. Fireteam is set to public for anyone that wants to join.

I'd like to get in on this if I could - PSN: RidliMM sending FR

Agent

The chest has been stingy tonight. Only a Hard Light, Patience and Time, and a Mida Multi Tool so far. Still at the chest for anyone that wants.

Ridli

Every Tuesday there is hope, and then there is disappointment.

2ox4693.png

Deku Tree

Cosmos went AFK in the middle of our second weekly... Got it done before he got booted... But he's still in my fireteam with his mic on but not talking... Cosmos you out there? You OK?

every time i think of deleting my character and selling my ps4, i remember comet.

comet's gonna be good. i'll take whatever bullshit rng laggy blink shotgun nonsense the game throws my way till i see it for myself.

noomi

Took a long break (January) before deciding on doing this. I didn't want myself to get addicted to it again.

Wanted it stay away from it for good.

I get it, it's basically a way of forcing yourself to leave for good, I assume you don't plan on ever coming back....

Either way, cheers and best of luck in your future endeavors. :)

joecanada

The chest has been stingy tonight. Only a Hard Light, Patience and Time, and a Mida Multi Tool so far. Still at the chest for anyone that wants.

I got a 4th icebreaker, then nightfall I got a helmet I can't even use!! Didn't even know that was possible, may not bother next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom