• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im up for Nightfall.....add/invite me
PSN: Godless_Pagan

NVM dudez,,,,I got invited to one...

SpecX

Not really, that was fun to watch. I won't ever do that if I quit, might want to play again some day.
Same, if I quit I just quit. Seeing that I paid for the game and can access it at any point, I would like to still be able to pick up where ever I left off. Also, wouldn't deleting the character do this quicker? Why the time/effort to delete each item one by one other than to rub in all the items others haven't been able to get.

timmy

Saint 14, Icebreaker, Young Ahamkara's Spine, Chest Engram. I don't remember warlock armor

Another person leaked next week's stock and weeklies as well
Thanks!

I've got two Ice Breakers but I have no qualms with him selling it so often since it's such a useful gun that's great for people who are just nearing nightfall and raid level.

NastyBook

Damn, Destiny's been treating my Warlock like a King these past couple of days. Got the rest of my armor set for 32 in a single NM CE run, then a second Hawkmoon on the last Nightfall of the evening. Got a right mind to try to get another G-Horn from a Gorgon chest.

played my first and last games of inferno.

wow it's bad.

brings out the worst in the game with everybody blinking and shotgun crouching tiger hidden dragon in a corner. on pantheon you just watch hallways and call everything out and then nobody pushes. if you do push, you don't see the spider on the wall. any of the other maps and there's always somebody waiting to blink strike you in the back. destiny maps have too many corners to exploit and there's no risk involved when you pitch a tent.

"flanking" in this game IMO is just a way for people who either lose gun fights or are frequently caught in bad positions to run around undetected. i can see the appeal how in a game of randoms you can just run around and get easy kills, but against a team calling everything out, it's incredibly boring. i didn't know anyone could play so passive. why push and risk being back stabbed when it's more rewarding to catch someone rounding the corner?

it's weird because it's the exact opposite in Halo. radar in that game encourages camping, but without it you can be more aggressive. also, you didn't spawn with shotguns.

the simpler scoring and diminished heavy ammo are good changes, but if they're going to fundamentally alter the game, supers should go instead

E92 M3

played my first and last games of inferno.

wow it's bad.

brings out the worst in the game with everybody blinking and shotgun crouching tiger hidden dragon in a corner. on pantheon you just watch hallways and call everything out and then nobody pushes. if you do push, you don't see the spider on the wall. any of the other maps and there's always somebody waiting to blink strike you in the back. destiny maps have too many corners to exploit and there's no risk involved when you pitch a tent.

"flanking" in this game IMO is just a way for people who either lose gun fights or are frequently caught in bad positions to run around undetected. i can see the appeal how in a game of randoms you can just run around and get easy kills, but against a team calling everything out, it's incredibly boring. i didn't know anyone could play so passive. why push and risk being back stabbed when it's more rewarding to catch someone rounding the corner?

it's weird because it's the exact opposite in Halo. radar in that game encourages camping, but without it you can be more aggressive. also, you didn't spawn with shotguns.

the simpler scoring and diminished heavy ammo are good changes, but if they're going to fundamentally alter the game, supers should go instead

I tend to play crucible solo and it's perfect for me because I don't have to rely on anyone except myself. I also play COD games with full stealth setups. Overall, inferno really jives with me; sucks you didn't like it.

Yes Hard Light is mine! My exotic collection is complete now. I don't know what to do in the game now once I level it up.

Same-day weapon set completion - couldn't be better.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
OMG HAHA please don't hate but what just happened I just gotta share. Solo'd CE for fun and got my second Ghorn from Deathsinger (she gave me my first as well). Thought that was cool - nice to have another one. Then while clearing out the Knights I thought to to myself wouldn't it be funny if Crota gave me my last remaining exotic I don't have (Hard Light). And that's exactly what just happened. Welp, looks like this is my lucky week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom