• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can join in on this if you have space for 1 more around or after 4PM GMT today (about 3 hours from now)... also will be available later in the evening (7PM onwards) if that is more suitable.
I can do this, have not heard from brianjones yet. I will check the thread in ~3 hours to see if there are any more people interested in this.

There are enough people now, you and Navid aren't online though...and who's got the checkpoint?

Dont think Navid will be online for another 2 hours as he mention in his post :/

edit: but I can do either thing. We can wait for Navid to get back or response, or if we have enough people we can start and save the checkpoint for him later.

Goddamn, just spent 45 minutes carrying two random 29's through the Weekly. They'd clearly never heard of the Lightswitch modifier before, because they kept rushing in and getting their asses smacked, blown up and/or otherwise incapacitated. One of them actually quit out because he rushed into the middle of the area with the Spider tank and I was taking my time whittling down the tank before coming to get him.

I should've brought some better weapons, though. Kept running out of heavy and special.

I had the same experience in the weekly. It was a 30 and 32, thought I would be ok, but no. The 30 was fine, but the 32 was, eh.

At the wave part he just kept rushing in solo and dying, while me and the 30 used the train area in order to avoid the mobs. At first I thought he was using Radiance, so if he died, he'd just self-rez, but he wasn't. The 30 eventually got sick of it and just left.

We managed to two man the rest, but ugh. Thank god for Saint 14.

Worst 32 ever, seriously. His Grimoire was still fairly low (1800), so I don't think he plays much.

noomi

I must have died 4 times during todays daily. I'm so used to doing it as the level 16 difficulty,to knock out the bounty quickly... I was not prepared....

Lothars

I played all three crota raids on normal last night and one hard mode, got another word of crota which I shared and got my hunter chestpiece which means I can get her to 32 with any of the exotics, I was really dissapointed I never got a chestpiece for my titan but it was a good night of loot.

Edit: I also got my third thunderlord from the nightfall, it's one of the best nightfall drops I've had in weeks.

I must have died 4 times during todays daily. I'm so used to doing it as the level 16 difficulty,to knock out the bounty quickly... I was not prepared....

It is really hard adjusting to NF difficulty. Took my team 3 wipes before finally settling in. Also, I did not know Patience and Time was so good. My Ice Breaker looked like a pea shooter next to this guys P&T.

Rehsa

Pulling a hat trick on the gorgon chest last night was amazing after the dry spell I've had the past 6 or so weeks. Back to back Hawkmoons and another Ice Breaker. Would have been nice to get different items on second and third, but my first HM finally I was too pumped to care. Think I may buy a lottery ticket today

Doing Nightfall on the Bone, my teammate has a bit of a spotty connection so if someone else could jump in to help out that'd be great. GT: BlueNinja BE

Productive hunting trip:
ehC4hVO.jpg

ErkvkNb.jpg

Eris plz:
D9VEe22.jpg

E92 M3

Pulling a hat trick on the gorgon chest last night was amazing after the dry spell I've had the past 6 or so weeks. Back to back Hawkmoons and another Ice Breaker. Would have been nice to get different items on second and third, but my first HM finally I was too pumped to care. Think I may buy a lottery ticket today

That high should carry you for the next few weeks lol.

XBONE PLAYERS

I'll be attempting the Nightfall with boy my Warlock and Titan in about an hour, hour and an half. If you feel like helping out, add BlueNinja BE.

Frostburn

Need one more for Nightfall + Weekly, I'll be doing 2 more runs so if you have more than one character still needing Nightfalls even better.

XBONE PLAYERS

I'll be attempting the Nightfall with boy my Warlock and Titan in about an hour, hour and an half. If you feel like helping out, add BlueNinja BE.

I've already done the nightfalls but I'll add ya cus I want more destiny gaffers to play with and the nightfall is a blast this week.

GT - Lee182jib

Deku Tree

I don't have the Foil and I don't want to grind for it. And if I accidentally got it then I don't think I'd want to grind to upgrade it.

Shotguns have been replacing fusions for me in PvE since the patch anyway. And I am doing good with light of the abyss plus murmur.

Right now I am grinding to upgrade thunderlord, secret handshake, and vanguard LDR.

LTWood12

Got a Prudence II w/ Arc, Outlaw, Take A Knee, Armor Piercing, and Custom Optics. Is it a keeper? Seems like a pretty low impact Sniper, but it does have really good stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom