• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I snag that Oracles CP real quick actually?

I'm helping an LFG group... for reasons.... haha

edit: if you can't get on right now, no worries. We were going to do normal VoG fresh --> Gorgons right now, then I told them I could give them the HM Oracles CP.
Did see your post till now, well looks like you're already started.

Thanks! I'm not home until 7EST unfortunately. Wouldn't mind skipping to the Oracles one bit

I don't know why we set society up this way. It should be mainly time for playing addictive videogames, with some office work set aside for a few hours each week.
Alright, make a post or send me a msg thro PSN whenever youre able to get on.

noomi

LFG for something like the oracles is the absolute worst thing in the world. I'd rather be in a shark attack.

Ugh.... no kidding. I have nothing but bad experiences with destinylfg , you are better off on /r/fireteams or here. It's getting harder and harder to find those groups though :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Speaking of trucks, I found a baby Gjallahorn:

BitNWD4.png
18 wheels of thunder

Ugh.... no kidding. I have nothing but bad experiences with destinylfg , you are better off on /r/fireteams or here. It's getting harder and harder to find those groups though :(

I use Gaf, but for something like oracles, it's next to impossible to find one person, let alone enough for a group.

E92 M3

Thank you. I will be on later until 9ish. I should be on your friend list already (suchlikepompo)

I should be available.

--

Anyone brave enough to try out the Chrome extension designed to making item transfers more intuitive? Theoretically it should be okay, but I am inherently nervous.

Link

noomi

I use Gaf, but for something like oracles, it's next to impossible to find one person, let alone enough for a group.

I hear ya, dgaf is best for finding groups. You might be better off looking for a fresh run though, it doesn't take too long to get to oracles anyway.

Steroyd

sitting here thinking shit I might have an issue in September if "Comet" and MGS V release close together....

Not this shit again.

Destiny WILL NOT suck my gaming time into some vortex like last year, if I'm buying a game I'm playing that, fuck Destiny relegating new games to backlog status.

dB Viper

Still can't get Crux, while squeaker in my party gets his 2nd.

2 tries left for me this week.

I'll buy all three armor pieces come Friday. Need them alllllll... so hopefully Bungie doesn't change.

Deku Tree

Hmm, race you to 100? I've got 30.

Lolz sure. I just spent one upgrading my second horn, and I might spend one or two more upgrading Thunderlord and Helm 14 if Xur sells it on Fri.

Otherwise I'll RNG grind race to 100.

I could get a big head start if I spend some of my 270 strange coins but I wont... Lolz

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How long before someone comes up with a script to transfer between guardians?
Different accounts? Impossible based on my knowledge of the db setup

but if you mean characters...
allows you to even drag/move an equipped item from one character to another character and equip it
dang.

pretty slick stuff, after a few revisions it might really be worth running with

Skele7on

Banned
Not this shit again.

Destiny WILL NOT suck my gaming time into some vortex like last year, if I'm buying a game I'm playing that, fuck Destiny relegating new games to backlog status.

You say that now... But what if it looks UTTERLY AMAZING.

I am worried.

Ghazi

If they really wanted Xur to be random, they could sell a single exotic engram of each armor piece and a weapon one. You could only buy one of each.

RNG would screw everyone over.

You say that now... But what if it looks UTTERLY AMAZING.

I am worried.

I am more worried that they are more worried about Cheese tactics and spend their time making encounters more cheese proof (impossible) than fun.

Omnigul and Undying Mind have me very worried about future Strike missions.

moris

I'm looking for HM Crota and Deathsinger if anyone hasn't done yet and is looking to start a group soon or whenever.

Grim you hear that? Good probability that Helm of Saint 14 this weekend by Xur.

Nothing good for me these next 2 Xur weeks. Will be interested in Xur's upgrade stuff

Edit: +36 strength for hunter lupi chest and i barely started levelling mine up so I'll probably get that.

Grim you hear that? Good probability that Helm of Saint 14 this weekend by Xur.

Nothing good for me these next 2 Xur weeks. Will be interested in Xur's upgrade stuff

Edit: +36 strength for hunter lupi chest and i barely started levelling mine up so I'll probably get that.

Yeah heard about a couple days ago. However, I Don't trust Bungie not to mess with it just to prove a point. So we'll see.

ethomaz

Banned
Hello guys.

I'm still need to do these things this week:

3x VoG Oracle HM Kill or Fresh HM
1x Flawless CE NM

Well that it.

E92 M3

Can't for the day destination materials aren't capped at 200 per stack. Will be nice to have everything nice and tidy in the vault.

Deku Tree

3x ghorn but never a ib drop.

Well you had plenty of opportunities to buy an IB now at least. I got 2x Horn dropped, both in the last three weeks. And I maxxed both too. I might max out a third if I ever got it. I have three max IB.

I have 90% of all exotics. 96% of all exotic weapons. 85% of all exotic armor.

Need 1 more for a Crota HM. Crota checkpoint would be nice, otherwise we'll do a full run.
Add yourself to the list:

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson90
3. Akai_XIII
4. Hetchi
5. Grimlock33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom