• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkarus

I would be fine to do VoG Normal or Hard mode. I have two characters that have done neither normal nor hard. What time were you thinking?

Can you "unlock" hard mode just by beating hard mode? It'd probably be easier to get a group for a Hard run.
Apologies, I am actually going to have to abandon the NM run for today as something urgent has come up, however if you guys still want to team up by all means do so.

I don't believe you can actually participate in HM of a raid without actually doing it on NM first.

Bungie for the love of God please take ascendant mats out of the loot table. It's a straight up slap in the face.

Nightfall 1: 11 Energy
Nightfall 2: 7 Energy
Nightfall 3: 9 Energy

Stop this shit.

noomi

Bungie for the love of God please take ascendant mats out of the loot table. It's a straight up slap in the face.

Stop this shit.

Man... I thought I had it bad with 7 shards, 11 coins and a fusion rifle... but that... that is just straight fucked up. Sorry this happened to you *hug*

border

I don't believe you can actually participate in HM of a raid without actually doing it on NM first.

My alt characters get the hard mode Gorgon checkpoint all the time. They cannot however launch a new hard mode raid, or even go back to the hard mode checkpoint if they leave the group.

Deku Tree

Stop this shit.

Nightfall 2: crap gun = 2 Energy
Nightfall 3: fifth IB = exotic shard

But I expect it as there is not much left in the game that I don't already have...

My alt characters get the hard mode Gorgon checkpoint all the time. They cannot however launch a new hard mode raid, or even go back to the hard mode checkpoint if they leave the group.

Yeah it's the same as when they locked the NFall etc behind that Quest line BS, for TDB launch. You could join someone's NFall who had unlocked it but couldn't start it up yourself.

Skele7on

Banned
Seems like you can have loadout presets, that is tempting

not until I look at absolutely every part of that code is that going anywhere near my vault.

Anyone up for HM Crota, Nightfalls, Anything? Need to get my shit together.

Drizzy do you still have gorgon chest CP?

I want to create a CE Flawless group.

Rules

+ lvl 32
+ Don't die no matte what

Who wants to get into?

1. Me

Need more 5 thrustable guys.

32 hunter here I'm up for it and carry les blade.

not until I look at absolutely every part of that code is that going anywhere near my vault.

Anyone up for HM Crota, Nightfalls, Anything? Need to get my shit together.

Drizzy do you still have gorgon chest CP?

I have normal DS and hard Gorgons. Can load up Gorgons in 2 seconds...

I was thinking about this earlier today. The event log is a great place for information, but maybe we could get a bit more out of it. I've considered a couple options to this:

1)
> John [Shotgun] Bob
> John activates his SUPER
> John [Golden Gun] Rick

2)
> John [Auto Rifle] Tom
> John activates GOLDEN GUN
> John [Golden Gun] Rick

3)
> Luke [Pulse Rifle] Deej
> A Super has been activated

I just thought these could be useful while playing in the Crucible. The major question is should it only show teammate activations, or enemy activations as well? Or do you think they aren't really helpful in any way?

TheOddOne

^^^ best use for the Crux discovered so far IMO.
tumblr_mk51hiufcE1s9857zo1_250.jpg

Meant to say Word of Crota.

Do I need the glooho shader in my inventory for getting the crux right?

By far got another hawkmoon and another fang, now I need the crux and the Horn.

ethomaz

Banned
CE Flawless group UPDATE.

Rules

+ lvl 32

Who wants to get into?

1. Me
2. ocean
3. Skele7on

More 3 guys... I can safely solo Lamps with my Hunter but I can use other char too.

*Flips table* im stuck at work and need me a hard light. I've seen 3 or 4 drop with me present but not for me.

Any chance i can grab a checkpoint in like 90-120 minutes?

I can load it up for you in 90-120 mins. Either msges me on PSN or make a post. It should help save Drizzay from being forever lost in the dark corners of the HM gorgon checkpoint...

Skele7on

Banned
*Flips table* im stuck at work and need me a hard light. I've seen 3 or 4 drop with me present but not for me.

Any chance i can grab a checkpoint in like 90-120 minutes?

You may add Drubbed and I will give it to you.

haha lucky streak continues for chest sharing this week...

Sorry I dropped out of chatting abruptly, always forget about that when I'm in game chat and leave the instance :p

All good we'll have a catch up raid soon I'm sure.

phen0m24

CE Flawless group UPDATE.

Rules

+ lvl 32

Who wants to get into?

1. Me
2. ocean
3. Skele7on

More 3 guys... I can safely solo Lamps with my Hunter but I can use other char too.

ethomaz send Narmer212 (gaf) /GKW212 (PSN) a message as I know he wants to do one. :)

Posting for new page...need 1 more for 3x HM Atheon kills. First run will start at GK.

1. grimlock33
2. nooblet16
3. border199x
4. HigXx
5. US-Frostburn

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What time for HM VoG, Hawkian?
Yea I'd like to know too, please mention the time zone cause I live in UK. :p

I have one HM Abyss+Bridge left and 2x VoG/Atheon left to do.
Err, sorry but I'm not sure, it depends a lot on my raid group... we are forming up at 9:00PM EST, but not sure how many spots there will be and we will probably start with some basic CE stuff. :( I will definitely post in here how many and what we are up to when it is time but feel free to join other groups and such!
Lol congrats! Don't believe the hate about the Word. It's good.
word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom