• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

Just carried 2 level 32 guys through the nightfall, they died about 7 or 8 times each including both being dead simultaneously at Sepiks. When I revived them both, they died again...

Basically did the whole thing by myself, and my reward? Ass energy.

Their reward? Universal Remote and Thunderlord.

Of course!!

Steroyd

Damn -- I wish I hadn't already upgraded my eidolon ally last week. Still there's probably some weird downside to this.

Yeah, I can't use my Gjallahorn.

Also filling the primary slots with any exotic while the glitch makes the primary dissapear... Nope!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm picking this up soon too.

I just realised that Bloodborne comes out the day after I go on a trip for two weeks. Great timing I'll be two weeks behind everyone when I get back.
I'm on a trip for work the entire week of its release :/

joecanada

Nightfalls this week are just dropping legendary weapons, why Bungie.

legendaries are the best weapons in the game? no restrictions and can possibly have the best perks possible.
once you run gjallahorn everything else is quest for perfect purples.

edit - i got a helmet not even for my character off nf......now that sucks.

Just carried 2 level 32 guys through the nightfall, they died about 7 or 8 times each including both being dead simultaneously at Sepiks. When I revived them both, they died again...

Basically did the whole thing by myself, and my reward? Ass energy.

Their reward? Universal Remote and Thunderlord.

Of course!!

something something working as intended blah blah blah.

Your HM Oracles CP did not go to waste Rawr. Carried two scrubs through their first HM VoG:

-One guy got PFoil at Oracles
-Other guy got Fate Bringer at Templar

Neither one had any idea wtf they were doing or why they were so damn lucky....

Anybody have to Gatekeeper checkpoint on VOG? Need to do some glimmer farming

I have normal Gorgons if you want to snag that now.

Ye olde raid group tonight, those of you who are around: how would you feel about 2x HM Abyss and Bridge, then a full HM VoG? Still desperate for a raid chest on my warlock, but wouldn't mind the chance at the Foil.

edit: Definitely want to try some Inferno tonight and will be looking for groups.

What time for HM VoG, Hawkian?

Shito

By the time the next update hits that will be gone. You won't be able to upgrade to Necro like that anymore... Who thinks up this stuff? Would be better if you could use that exploit with a ballerhorn.
Once the glitch is set up, I think it's highly possible you can swap the IB and bring in the Horn without the game equipping one of your exotics in your primary slot.

It's basically a more streamlined version of the "empty your Primary Ammo" glitch with Ice Breaker equipped. Seems like more work than it is worth, bit still interesting.

You can certainly do the trick with Ghorn, just have to swap back and forth a lot.

I really only do it for Crota encounter.
The difference here is you keep it forever glitched, and make of your heavy your primary. :)

nOoblet16

Ye olde raid group tonight, those of you who are around: how would you feel about 2x HM Abyss and Bridge, then a full HM VoG? Still desperate for a raid chest on my warlock, but wouldn't mind the chance at the Foil.

edit: Definitely want to try some Inferno tonight and will be looking for groups.

What time for HM VoG, Hawkian?

Yea I'd like to know too, please mention the time zone cause I live in UK. :p

I have one HM Abyss+Bridge left and 2x VoG/Atheon left to do.

Your HM Oracles CP did not go to waste Rawr. Carried two scrubs through their first HM VoG:

Still at normal Gorgon? I am going to need a lot of vg helms (class mats) for my new hunter :/

thank you!

Just realized I have exactly one Foil, one Fatebringer, one Hezen Vengeance, one Corrective Measure, and one Mythoclast, so yes, they were lucky. I've also only gotten two Timepieces. Visions and Epilogues for days though.

Ikkarus

This is a bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anyone needs VOG on Normal? I've just got my Titan up to 31 but I need to beat it on Normal before I can unlock HM.

This is a bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anyone needs VOG on Normal? I've just got my Titan up to 31 but I need to beat it on Normal before I can unlock HM.

If I can't make HM VoG this evening, we can try to put together a VoG group. I have one other person that needs to do it (just don't know if he'll be available). We can try and find 3 others.

Np Burke and Darknyss!

Actually I would be down to do Normal VoG (again). Can't get enough VoG....

Do you have the CP yet? Oracles?

I need more 2 runs to try this P,Foil.

Sorry, we already finished and I didn't bother to save the CP since I was just helping some LFG rando's for fun, haha. Should have saved it anyway though....

RdN

My Nightfall recap:

Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter)

Crappy legendary machine gun.

Another week, no Gjallajorn.

border

If I can't make HM VoG this evening, we can try to put together a VoG group. I have one other person that needs to do it (just don't know if he'll be available). We can try and find 3 others.

Actually I would be down to do Normal VoG (again). Can't get enough VoG....

I would be fine to do VoG Normal or Hard mode. I have two characters that have done neither normal nor hard. What time were you thinking?

Can you "unlock" hard mode just by beating hard mode? It'd probably be easier to get a group for a Hard run.

haha thats good to hear, RNGesus is cruel sometimes :p

Do you have the CP yet? Oracles?

I need more 2 runs to try this P,Foil.
I can load it up for you.

ethomaz

Banned
I want to create a CE Flawless group.

Rules

+ lvl 32
+ Don't die no matte what

Who wants to get into?

1. Me

Need more 5 thrustable guys.

HigXx

10 Strange Coins
Mida-Multi Tool
MG18A Harms Way (Which I have like 5 of)

One less Exotic to get

Any Normal Abyss and Bridge going on??

I would be fine to do VoG Normal or Hard mode. I have two characters that have done neither normal nor hard. What time were you thinking?

Can you "unlock" hard mode just by beating hard mode? It'd probably be easier to get a group for a Hard run.

I can do it between 7 and 9 EST. Depending on the group's experience with HM VoG, I'd hope to knock that out in 90 minutes tops.

If we stick with normal, that's fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom