• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Posting for new page...need 1 more for 3x HM Atheon kills. First run will start at GK.

1. grimlock33
2. nooblet16
3. border199x
4. HigXx
5. US-Frostburn

Do you mind loading up the CP so I can do some glimmer farming while we wait for a 6th person?

edit: nevermind, you read my mind

HGAKEYe.gif

Got the check point thanks for the help Lnkn!

LordofPwn

How do people normally do the bridge on flaw less CE? Just out of curiosity...

So for flawless i've attempted with one other person and the only difficult part is flying over the bridge and not getting killed at deathsinger (rockets are not always the best strat).

For crota you go down mid have one person super kill the sword bearer when crota moves right. you get 2 downs and 3 smashes in each down or 2 and a super. you kill ogres and wait for crota to go back to the right side.

For 6 man the abyss and not dying at deathsinger is the challenge. Abyss can get crowded and people can get stuck on rocks/thralls/fists. so if you really want an easy abyss you have a hunter solo it with invis.

Bridge you have 3 people get across and then the 3 on Home side stick together in a safe spot.

Skele7on

Banned
Anyone need Deathsinger checkpoint?

I have it and it would be handy so I can put it on all three characters.

Also starting a nightfall now, Anyone want to join add Drubbed

TheOddOne

I still need some good raid gear so I tried to solo the Abyss section from Crota.

Never happening. Gotta ring in some favours to get the set.

blazeuk

Still need to get Flawless Raider to get that platinum trophy (got everything else), sadly Destiny seems to hate me right now, I seem to pretty much constantly have a red bar the last few days with plenty of lag. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my connection in general though, it's just Destiny.

Shito

You know those Japanese shooter arcade games you play with your love interest, that give you a "synchronization rating" at the end?

6IGcmH1.gif

Me: Ok, spider's down, we just have to clear the room now...
Girlfriend: Yep, let's do that!

FULL SYNCHRONIZATION ACHIEVED!

ocean

Banned
Fucking shit... is there a time? when the Oger showed the screen got red and I died.
Not a timer but map zoning. It was introduced to prevent cheese. If you're alone in there, you can't be "out of bounds" or the totems will wipe you. When solo across the bridge you need to stay closer to the totems, if you go out towards the edges of that side you'll wipe.

Also, I'll be home in about 25 if we have a full team for Flawless!

ethomaz send Narmer212 (gaf) /GKW212 (PSN) a message as I know he wants to do one. :)

Look at you looking out for me. I won't be able to play tonight. Meeting with my real estate agent this evening. Looks like my offer was accepted. I'm such an adult sometimes.

I'm down to give it a go this weekend though if there is a group around that wants to do it.

ocean

Banned
Is Field Scout the best perk to use with Thunderbird (stupid autocorrect) Thunderlord?
I believe so. It takes a while for the special perk to kick in, and without FS you get fewer shots out at the increased RoF. Since FS lets it spit more bullets, it gets an even higher max RoF, significantly boosting DPS.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
The problem with soloing Deathsinger without dying is the randomness of her positioning when she goes into her final song phase. Ideally she will stop on the last side you clear and stay still in her yellow flame cloud thingy and be in a place where you can get an angle on her without getting raped by adds. Often this doesnt happen though. Her summoning animation where she stays still doesn't even seem to be sure thing.

ethomaz

Banned
CE FLAWLESS IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES

1. ethomaz
2. ocean
3. shem935

We need at least 4 guys team to cross the bridge in the right way.

PS. Thanks guys for the bridge tips.

2 for 2 with cool, chill DestinyLFG groups. Only did NM VoG and cheesed first half HM VoG, but still... maybe humanity isn't so terrible after all.

Is Field Scout the best perk to use with Thunderbird (stupid autocorrect) Thunderlord?

Use Field Scout whenever you pop a synth or grab heavy in PvP. Then switch to whatever the hell the other good perk is in that 3-column, perfect balance? Something. What the hell would I know :p Bottom line: best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom