• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hard Atheon CP and would be down for 3x kills since my earlier group abandoned me to steal my TLord in a NFall :p

Payback for the hawkmoon I should have gotten several weeks earlier you hawkmoon hogger. I saw your vault picture with 5 of them, maybe I should return the favour with Tlords.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay, my opinion of the ballerhorn after finally joining the master race: seriously, wtf. Everything just dies.

stb

I don't really need to get anything from either, so it doesn't matter to me which mode we do. Still looking for HoC and WoC, but I'm not in desperate need of either.

I just need shards to hit 32, so that's my main motivator. Exotic rolls are always good, too.

I already have a couple BH and HoC, LotA would be nice, but swordbreaker would PROBABLY be energies (I don't have one, but it's useless to me).

I have the raid AR and PR, and WoC would be nice, but I'd really like the Fang because I dig scouts (but I just got the IB scout and have Fatebringer for arc burns, so even the Fang would be a luxury item for me)

I also would like to squirrel away extra armor pieces for my second titan I'm planning on rolling.

I guess the Crux would be nice, too.

my cyptarch package contained a legendary engram, and this was the outcome...

l9Vw8Eg.jpg

this would happen after finally getting HoC.

Normal and/or Hard full Crota's End tonight at 8 Eastern:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ???
6) captscience (PSN captscience) ???
a1) Stereotype (PSN Haybro_) ???
a2) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ???

Anyone else we've raided with recently? I'd like to fill this with known quantities. =)

I'm down! I can definitely do a normal run or 2. Also wouldn't mind getting my 31 Titan carried through the bridge on hard.

LordofPwn

i heard another no burn nightfall. Vallus shall be slain... eventually. will probably take longer to do 3 of these nightfalls than 3 raids tonight...

waters10

Neo Member
So I have a level 29 Titan. I've never tried to complete the Nightfall. I've killed Valus Ta'aurc numerous time before and it didn't seem one of the harder strikes.

I didn't even attempt last week's nightfall, cause I thought that would've been painful. But this week, can I do it?? If so, I'll post again tonight and see if I can squeeze in a group ... All my friends are under level 26.

I'm wondering if I should just wait for the patch before I start doing my routine this week. I really hope there's more "quality of life" improvements like that new rep menu. I'm thinking... Vault space? Or is that pretty much impossible to expect...

Shito

l9Vw8Eg.jpg

So.
Jealous.

I'm wondering if I should just wait for the patch before I start doing my routine this week. I really hope there's more "quality of life" improvements like that new rep menu. I'm thinking... Vault space? Or is that pretty much impossible to expect...
Vault Space is a big change: don't expect it to hit us like a surprise.
Also, be wary that they could patch some cheeses or exploits, which could make strikes or raids harder / longer to complete.
I always try to complete as much as possible before a patch hits. ^^

E92 M3

l9Vw8Eg.jpg

These joyous moments of getting the treasured Gjallarhorn would be gone if Xur sells it. In fact Xur dilutes the enjoyment of getting any exotic he sells too much. Xur is a great help to everyone, but there is no denying that getting a rare weapon that he hasn't sold a gazillion times is a lot more rewarding. I've heard so many celebrations over getting the Gjallarhorn and it's something special that wouldn't exist if he sold it.

Look at Ice Breaker, a weapon that used to be super powerful and desired. While it still remains powerful, it's not something that is exciting to see in a drop. I know there are strong advocates that Xur should sell everything, but I believe he shouldn't (even for weapons I want). The excitement of getting a desired drop is magnitudes better than buying from Xur.

I have 6 Gjallarhorns and haven't sharded one because the weapon is still special to me.

PuMa

So I have a level 29 Titan. I've never tried to complete the Nightfall. I've killed Valus Ta'aurc numerous time before and it didn't seem one of the harder strikes.

I didn't even attempt last week's nightfall, cause I thought that would've been painful. But this week, can I do it?? If so, I'll post again tonight and see if I can squeeze in a group ... All my friends are under level 26.

You can do it. It will just take a ton of time. There should be plenty of groups getting together tonight though. PSN or XBL?

Shito

These joyous moments of getting the treasured Gjallarhorn would be gone if Xur sells it. In fact Xur dilutes the enjoyment of getting any exotic he sells too much. Xur is a great help to everyone, but there is no denying that getting a rare weapon that he hasn't sold a gazillion times is a lot more rewarding. I've heard so many celebrations over getting the Gjallarhorn and it's something special that wouldn't exist if he sold it.

Look at Ice Breaker, a weapon that used to be super powerful and desired. While it still remains powerful, it's not something that is exciting to see in a drop. I know there are strong advocates that Xur should sell everything, but I believe he shouldn't (even for weapons I want). The excitement of getting a desired drop is magnitudes better than buying from Xur.
I could agree with you if Bungie didn't start to balance their high end content around people having the Horn.
I still think Xur should be replaced by a system where we can buy any exotic at any given time, only they ask for a lot of different currencies / grind in order to get one.

Anyone down for a quick 3X death singers and crota normal right now?

We have 2.

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend

PSN: MandrakeUK

I'm down right now. PSN: Darryl_M_R, are we going to have to rush through a fresh CE to get to Deathsinger (hoping so but I understand if we already have the CP)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom