• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
OHK's them as long as you are close enough and hit them as soon as they spawn (remember oracles have increasing HP as soon as they spawn). This was even true before the shotty PvE buff.
Oh yeah it's a true beast and I get the first oracle down in one shot but sometimes don't get close enough to the others on time for the one-shot since I'm blind :p

FV is still my favorite shotgun.

rNilla

Necrochasm is love, Necrochasm is life

I think we both know what Necrochasm really is.

recycling-reality-1.jpg

Oh yeah. It hadn't even occurred to me you couldn't buy a drink yourself until today, Nami. No wonder you're so excited about getting drunk.

Iceman829

Snow Day! I decided to sleep in when I saw the snow outside. Now I can get my work done in peace.

Happy Birthday Nami! Enjoy the day off

Namikaze1

Pls. You can't butter me up just because Math left you.
B-b-b-but you were always the cooler Hunter!

Besides, Math sent me this:
tumblr_mx9lxx7tnY1qezj72o1_250.jpg

happy birthday to a bubble bro

and to celebrate we can all reminisce about the loot cave
Better get ready to raid later on. I'll be drunk as fuck. Like I told fig, don't stop me from punching Crota and dying afterwards.

recycling-reality-1.jpg
hey! That's an insult to trash everywhere!

Happy B'day Nami!
Thanks! :d

you all can keep making fun of Necrochasm. Go ahead and do. I'll be having the last laugh once Bungie buffs the hell out of it in 8 months.

Namikaze1

GF sent me a text . THE CHEESECAKE IS DONE!

My body is ready.

Oh yeah. It hadn't even occurred to me you couldn't buy a drink yourself until today, Nami. No wonder you're so excited about getting drunk.
But I bought alcohol before! Mind you, I looked ten years older back in December since I kept the beard from No Shave November.

Snow Day! I decided to sleep in when I saw the snow outside. Now I can get my work done in peace.

Oh I will! Thanks!

PuMa

BTW - here is our lovely winter wonderland we have going on in CT right now - my backyard this morning. Still snowing...ugh. I need to be playing Destiny, not shoveling!

kYBPxCX.jpg

Haybro

This is twice now in the past month my company has acknowledged the possibility of a snow shut down and nothing happens...

Central VA pls.

Me:
OOqXz.gif

I'm closing in on 2900 Grimoire. It will be mine soon, hopefully by the end of the day.

Similarly, I will have my Stranger's Rifle again today. After having deleted my Warlock and rerolled her. She hit 20 just last night, and thus hit 32, just last night.

E92 M3

recycling-reality-1.jpg

You don't understand it's finer points, sir.

I still woke up for the sake of posterity lol.

I'm closing in on 2900 Grimoire. It will be mine soon, hopefully by the end of the day.

Similarly, I will have my Stranger's Rifle again today. After having deleted my Warlock and rerolled her. She hit 20 just last night, and thus hit 32, just last night.

That's crazy; I just can't grind enemies and such. Through natural play (minus ghosts) I got to 2725. I'm happy.

Nor can the disappointment...

I'd wager the happiness supersedes the disappointment. I know it did when I finally got the Fatebringer 3 weeks ago.

Shito

I live in Paris.
We had like 30 minutes of snow this winter.

Also, that notion of "no alcohol before you're 21" and getting ID'd for it is so alien to me.
It's 18 for us here, and we are MUCH more lax: bartenders and such don't care too much about your age, as long as it doesn't look like you're 12...

Iceman829

I still woke up for the sake of posterity lol.

I woke up. I just used the bathroom and went back to sleep lol. I marked my phone as working from home so my desk phone would ring my cell, but no one is at the office so I won't get any calls with the illusion I was there.

noomi

Just realized the weekly update should be hitting today.... cool.

Although I can't imagine what they would talk about or announce anymore since it really seems like nothing major will be happening until House of Wolves hits. I do hope they would address some of the exotics that still feel underpowered, and the issues with black hammer and word of crota.

Deku Tree

Although I can't imagine what they would talk about or announce anymore since it really seems like nothing major will be happening until House of Wolves hits. I do hope they would address some of the exotics that still feel underpowered, and the issues with black hammer and word of crota.

Weekly update TL;DR: Omg inferno is so good, have you played it? And let's interview some player or group with a lot of followers on social media! And things!

PuMa

Probably some irrelevant stats from Inferno or something else underwhelming.

E92 M3

I woke up. I just used the bathroom and went back to sleep lol. I marked my phone as working from home so my desk phone would ring my cell, but no one is at the office so I won't get any calls with the illusion I was there.

You're a true patriot, friend.

During the open house they said "they might do another pass on exotics." Who knows when. I'd be shocked if today's update has anything substantial.

noomi

Weekly update TL;DR: Omg inferno is so good, have you played it? And let's interview some player or group with a lot of followers on social media! And things!

Probably some irrelevant stats from Inferno or something else underwhelming.

Yeah... I think you guys hit the nail on the head. Inferno blabla, and random stats seems about right :/

During the open house they said "they might do another pass on exotics." Who knows when. I'd be shocked if today's update has anything substantial.

I would really hope so....no land beyond, necro, and 4th horseman need some love. Also golden gun and TLW got nerfed (accident?)

E92 M3

Is inferno worth playing? Havent "played" since a day ago now.
I guess I did play destiny by loading up checkpoints..

I have fun playing solo because I can do my thing without worry about campers around enemy lines. Played all COD games like that.

Top of the page propaganda:

removed and replaced with:

5jiYmP4.png

^ umm... what o_O

Is inferno worth playing? Havent "played" since a day ago now.
I guess I did play destiny by loading up checkpoints..

Judge for yourself from my post up there (edit: and by up there, I now mean back there....), that's pretty much every round, all round. Just make sure to bring all your favorite shotties. We had a full team yesterday which was fun, but I give more credit to the people than the mode. And by more I mean 97%, haha.

First, it was the real-life photos on the last page... now it's artistic propaganda... oh, and last night we basically had our own cooking show...

what, uh, what the hell is going on here at DGAF?

Omni

I'm going to be on in about 1.5 hours, and stay online for at least 2 or 3 hours. You game?

Did you do it? I can solo up to Crota on normal. And up to death singer on hard (never attempted the death singer on hard by myself, so I won't say that I can do it)

First, it was the real-life photos on the last page... now it's artistic propaganda... oh, and last night we basically had our own cooking show...

what, uh, what the hell is going on here at DGAF?

lack of content, so we are slowly going insane? Lol I always enjoy how the top of pages edits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom