• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

First, it was the real-life photos on the last page... now it's artistic propaganda... oh, and last night we basically had our own cooking show...

what, uh, what the hell is going on here at DGAF?
Wait what: I missed that cooking show thing!
I thought speaking about food was the Fighting Games weekly thread thing!
I'm totally down to bringing this over here!

E92 M3

Even though I'm a Jew and make cultural jokes often, I don't want to offend anyone.

I love artistic propaganda from the 50's and 60's, though. We should have a thread in OT about that one. Hmm.

RetroMG

First, it was the real-life photos on the last page... now it's artistic propaganda... oh, and last night we basically had our own cooking show...

The cooking show was AWESOME. And I'm not just saying that because I shared my cheesy garlic bread recipe.

Even though I'm a Jew and make cultural jokes often, I don't want to offend anyone.

I love artistic propaganda from the 50's and 60's, though. We should have a thread in OT about that one. Hmm.

I agree with you about the 50's and 60's propaganda art. They are pretty interesting.

Destiny related, PHW are you still gonna attempt flawless today? I dont mind helping out.

p.s I feel bad for Hudson Jr since he always invites me to play when I am busy :(

I agree with you about the 50's and 60's propaganda art. They are pretty interesting.

Destiny related, PHW are you still gonna attempt flawless today? I dont mind helping out.

p.s I feel bad for Hudson Jr since he always invites me to play when I am busy :(

I'd like to get a CE flawless done this weekend so I can finally put this platinum thing to bed. If you're around, can you help out? I can put a pretty solid group together to do it I think.

I'd like to get a CE flawless done this weekend so I can finally put this platinum thing to bed. If you're around, can you help out? I can put a pretty solid group together to do it I think.
Yep I should be able to do that.
But of course priority goes toward someone who doesn't have the trophy. I don't mind filling in.

Has anyone had problems receiving their rewards from completing the Weekly?

I did two via matchmaking last week and noticed that each time one player didn't receive any engrams at the end of the strike. I figured they were just didn't know you couldn't re-run the strike for additional loot.

This morning, I ran the weekly through matchmaking and at the end I received no engrams and no coins. Nothing at the postmaster and destinystatus now reads that I've completed the task. What gives!

Namikaze1

hey! The DGAF must know of my love for the greatest dessert man ever made: cheesecake.

Wait what: I missed that cooking show thing!
I thought speaking about food was the Fighting Games weekly thread thing!
I'm totally down to bringing this over here!
It all began with me asking Todd where my cupcakes were before I brought up cheesecake and it all went downhill from there. I just freaking love cheesecake.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I played Helldivers for 3 hours with Dhruv and that's what I'm going to play this weekend. I've completed all the reset content so nothing to do in Destiny this week. Maybe Salvage but nah :(

Haybro

I never realized how close I am to guardian lord.

Do nightfalls not count towards the clan strike trophy?

I played Helldivers for 3 hours with Dhruv and that's what I'm going to play this weekend. I've completed all the reset content so nothing to do in Destiny this week. Maybe Salvage but nah :(
I've been thinking about picking up Helldivers after watching the giantbomb quick look.

rNilla

I need to play Helldivers with some GAFers. Finally played with some mute randoms last night and had a lot of fun. Playing solo is not recommended.

Also, Destiny.

Iceman829

I need to play Helldivers with some GAFers. Finally played with some mute randoms last night and had a lot of fun. Playing solo is not recommended.

Also, Destiny.

I would be up for some Helldivers later. I played 1 multiplayer game yesterday and joined as they were evacuating. Once we got back to the ship I was kicked from the group. I hate randoms.

Namikaze1

Inferno in 15 minutes cause I had I to do something.

PS. I can't believe the cheesecake talk is rolling yet :p
cheesecake is love, cheesecake is life
strawberry-cheesecake.jpg

noomi

Yeah a few of us were playing yesterday as well, very fun :D

I thought about buying Helldivers but I wont play it knowing me. With school work building up, my massive backlogs and bloodborne coming out soon..its pointless for me to buy it :/

Does anyone have to run the weekly btw?

Got a Heart of Praxic Fire from a legendary engram on my Hunter, after spending 160 motes trying 2 weeks ago, only for Xur to sell it the following week.

tumblr_n68polAVBW1r7i5gpo1_400.gif

I have reached the point where my only Exotics come from Engrams

Yep I should be able to do that.
But of course priority goes toward someone who doesn't have the trophy. I don't mind filling in.

I'm assuming my group will need a sherpa to guide us through the process. I think the other 4 I have in mind still need the trophy as well.

I'll hit you up and see if you're around and interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom