• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

dammit, all this cheesecake talk and pictures have me craving it now. Lunch time might have to head over to the cheesecake factory.

IMG_2018.jpg
That's what I call heaven on earth.

Shito

So much time spent in the Tower lol. More than PvP!
Probably all those weird people sending you random invites as soon as you put a foot in it.
I think it's the only bad element in their otherwise quite beautiful pie chart: it shows how much the social aspect is still missing from the game. There's no reason to spend THAT MUCH time in the tower ever...

noomi

Not all cheesecake is heavenly.... ever have Polish cheesecake.... I am not a fan.

NY Style cheesecake all the way bro's!

Shito

Never played an MMO?

Standing around in Stormwind/Orgrimmar is like half the game. People eat meals, take shits, organize groups, surf the internet etc etc etc while standing around in town.
Pretty stupid to afk while in the tower, though: you get kicked out of the game much more quickly than doing so while in orbit. ^^

Before mobile vault management :p

The Tower time will be way less after this amazing app.

I would bet only a small percentage of players actually use the app. Most people aren't as tech savvy as GAF and I also feel that most players don't really fully understand Destiny in general.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm finally realized it is the right time to the next DLC/expansion.

I can't wait until May/Jun.

My weekly activities are down to just that:

+ Kill 3x VoG HM Oracles for P.Foil
+ Kill 3x Crota NM for B.Hammer

Nothing anymore.

Edit - I'm serious thinking in buy a new game since September :(

Ganhyun

Never played an MMO?

Standing around in Stormwind/Orgrimmar is like half the game. People eat meals, take shits, organize groups, surf the internet etc etc etc while standing around in town.

This.

Also, on topic for that reddit thread. I definitely agree the Bungie guy is not telling it straight. Prior to the patches and stuff, I got more legendary engrams killing low level enemies than I did from high level strikes and such.

Destiny related, PHW are you still gonna attempt flawless today? I dont mind helping out.
p.s I feel bad for Hudson Jr since he always invites me to play when I am busy :(

Yeah I'm in the same boat on both issues :p Kids will be kids, no worries. I spent a lot of time with baby sitting and tutoring jobs growing up, always enjoyed it and get along with kids very well. Unlike Phaethon who almost has a panic attack when H Jr hopped in party chat the other day, lol.

Apologies to any DGAF'ers if I don't respond to invites, I have a bad habit of leaving my console on, or sometimes there's IRL stuff happening.

Snow day on the east coast. Looking to run vault of glass on x1 FRESH at around 12:30 est?

My buddy has never done it, but I've done it a couple times.

1. The Jackdog (gt: cmglassmire) (warlock 29)
2. Compoundracer51 (hunter 26)

RetroMG

So we can agree that Diners Drive-Ins and Dives is the best show on Food Network?

No, man. Cutthroat Kitchen. It's like Chopped, but with extra evil added in.

"Make me a delicious bacon and eggs breakfast, but you have to harvest your bacon from this BLT, you have to cook over an Olympic torch, and you have to use hard-boiled eggs."

Rehsa

Getting an allergy test done, could be up to two hours, why didn't I bring my Vita ;-;

Now I want to leave and get cheescake! Also happy birthday Nami
husk
!

^fucking want

noomi

I can't believe I'm still stuck at work... it's getting worse out there every minute :|

I could be home playing destiny and doing other non-productive things today!

E92 M3

No, man. Cutthroat Kitchen. It's like Chopped, but with extra evil added in.

"Make me a delicious bacon and eggs breakfast, but you have to harvest your bacon from this BLT, you have to cook over an Olympic torch, and you have to use hard-boiled eggs."

Triple helps me find new places to eat at, though :)

--

I think Bungie needs to have rewards for every activity, big or small. Too many things give nothing. These are just small things that get overlooked.

noomi

What's a Polish cheesecake?

It's called Sernik, and it's nothing like the godly creamy American cheesecake!

Polish cheesecake, was always very dry to me and not nearly as good as the new york style cheesecake I have come to love. At least in my experience....

Sernik:
aa-sernik_po_wiedensku.jpg

Anyways... not to completely veer off topic here.... so yeah that Destiny, right? RNGesus.... yeah.... loot! Weeklies! stuff...

Shito

Never was much into cheesecakes.
This is my favorite cake:

ZAVWp4K.jpg

Opéra.
Sponge cake, chocolate, coffee, a bit of Grand Marnier.

I agree with you about the 50's and 60's propaganda art. They are pretty interesting.

Destiny related, PHW are you still gonna attempt flawless today? I dont mind helping out.

p.s I feel bad for Hudson Jr since he always invites me to play when I am busy :(

I'll probably work on looking for the ghorn today. We're getting a good 6-8 inches of snow, which means it's a full house of crazy today. Not great for flawless raiding. If I get the driveway shoveled, I hope to get everyone out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom