• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I grab a hard Crota check off you sometime soon?

When is soon? I'm at the CP now if you want to grab it, just doing other stuff around the house and can chill for a bit if you want to get it now. Or I can save it for later. I'm pretty stocked on CPs now. Not much else that would be remotely useful, and I'm done with everything for the week so hopefully I won't lose them.

-Hard Oracles
-Normal and Hard Gorgons
-Normal DSinger
-Hardy Scroto Baggins

I'm still worried they stealth patched the weekly reset CP sharing though: this week I had a multiple CPs saved on a character but when I went to orbit to load up a second one, the game automatically logged me out and back in so that everything was reset when I got to orbit. Maybe just bad timing for a disconnection but it didn't give me any errors, just took a long time to load orbit... anyone else experience this?

Lnkn52

Cheesecake sucks. Easily the worst type of cake.

iStock-Unfinished-Business-10.jpg

Ganhyun

No, man. Cutthroat Kitchen. It's like Chopped, but with extra evil added in.

"Make me a delicious bacon and eggs breakfast, but you have to harvest your bacon from this BLT, you have to cook over an Olympic torch, and you have to use hard-boiled eggs."

Cutthroat Kitchen is awesome.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
You guys ever experience Crota moving/Enrage happening ahead of the normal schedule? Last night during a solo flawless attempt I could have sworn the timing bugged and skipped a sword cycle because I'd never seen the enrage warning that soon. That and he was cycling to the right platform much sooner than he normally does after ogres. Ugh and everything was going so well...

Qwell

Bungie made pie chart of the percentage of time people spend in various Destiny activities.

pvjxoazosrh4aeemsyr2.png

edit

It's from GDC via reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...s_some_points_from_the_bungie_gdc_panel_from/
Ok I haven't been on Destiny much lately, not since the latest nerf patch... but especially after looking at this pie chart, I'm even more upset with Bungie. Why do they keep nerfing guns for PVP when it makes up such a small piece of the overall time spent within Destiny?

Learn from what they did with shotguns and make balance changes for weapons different between PVP and PVE.

Yeah I'm in the same boat on both issues :p Kids will be kids, no worries. I spent a lot of time with baby sitting and tutoring jobs growing up, always enjoyed it and get along with kids very well. Unlike Phaethon who almost has a panic attack when H Jr hopped in party chat the other day, lol.

Apologies to any DGAF'ers if I don't respond to invites, I have a bad habit of leaving my console on, or sometimes there's IRL stuff happening.

I hope phaethon's okay. I try to work with the kids to let them know not to pester too much, and sometimes adults just need to do adult things. Don't feel bad if you have to turn them down, they get over stuff super fast. Like little goldfish swimming in circles.

phen0m24

Ditto here.

I prefer savory to sweet. I'll take a good cheese plate over dessert any day of the week.

You guys are weirdos.

Kidding. I gave up sugar a few years ago and lost 35 lbs.

I've put a few back on but holding around 6'5' and 200. The best is Cheez Its and a Butterfinger.
HOT DANG

sometimes adults just need to do adult things. Don't feel bad if you have to turn them down, they get over stuff super fast.
I apologize as I am always down to help but get overwhelmed sometimes with the frequent invites. I really want Josh to have his own account sometimes. ;) I enjoy the quiet blasting of aliens all by my lonesome on occasion. LOL

I don't like sweet and desert in general o_O

Don't feel bad, I'm the same way. Don't like any baked goods: cakes, pies, cookies, brownies, etc. It's almost always too sweet, one bite of any of that stuff is enough for me to get the point, haha.

Ditto here.

I prefer savory to sweet. I'll take a good cheese plate over dessert any day of the week.

One of us, one of us.

Joining the nonsweets and desert train!

You people. I could take all the talk of sharding Ghorns, Hawkmoons and Red Deaths but I draw a line at all these pictures of delicious cakes! Goddam you Weight Watchers denying me the cakes I deserve!

Mine01

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting destiny tomorrow, hows the game pvp wise? are the expansions worth it? is there any good guide about how destiny "grind" works?

Thx in advance.

Got a Heart of Praxic Fire from a legendary engram on my Hunter, after spending 160 motes trying 2 weeks ago, only for Xur to sell it the following week.

tumblr_n68polAVBW1r7i5gpo1_400.gif

I have reached the point where my only Exotics come from Engrams

We were talking about this last night! How this kind of shit always happens

Btw that gif is brilliant

Rehsa

Damn getting stabbed 56 times in my back and 56 times in my arms is not my idea of a good time, but so far no outside allergy reactions. Really wish I had my Vita

phen0m24

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting destiny tomorrow, hows the game pvp wise? are the expansions worth it? is there any good guide about how destiny "grind" works?

Thx in advance.

While this group can be slightly jaded from time to time about the state of PvP (specifically with respect to lag, weapon balance and map layout) if you enjoy PvP generally you will most likely enjoy Destiny's version.

If you check the first page of this and any Destiny OT thread, there are guide links aplenty. Enjoy.

Mine01

While this group can be slightly jaded from time to time about the state of PvP (specifically with respect to lag, weapon balance and map layout) if you enjoy PvP generally you will most likely enjoy Destiny's version.

If you check the first page of this and any Destiny OT thread, there are guide links aplenty. Enjoy.

Silly me didnt tought to check the first page!. Well gonna read a bit thx for the heads up :).

So something that was really fun while leveling my warlock up was that whenever I did a strike, I wouldn't let myself lead the way. I always let the random decide where to attack from, and where to stand ground and defend. It actually made the strikes really interesting.

One of those things where a new pair of eyes might show you an easier (or at least different) way to go about things.

It's crazy playing with people who are obviously doing stuff like Phogoth for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom