• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

GTA 5 ONLINE HEISTS HANDS-ON: THEY’RE REAL AND THEY’RE SPECTACULAR

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03...s-hands-on-theyre-real-and-theyre-spectacular

Wow, don't know how many times they compared the heists to raids, might want to check it out.

That sounds awesome, I loved GTAV and especially the heists. I never got too deep into GTA Online though.

I'd love to buy it for PS4, but I don't really want to pay $60. It feels like it shouldn't still be that price.

ich00

Would anyone be interested in helping me run my friend through VoG tonight? We're going to do normal mode and I already have a party of 4, so have room for 2 more. Anyone can come, just trying to gauge interest.

I need a VoG HM Run yet (fresh of from Oracles)

Anybody up?

1. ethomaz
Dont mind helping out if theres more interested. Is it pretty much a foil/fatebringer run?

Would anyone be interested in helping me run my friend through VoG tonight? We're going to do normal mode and I already have a party of 4, so have room for 2 more. Anyone can come, just trying to gauge interest.

Depends on what time, I might be able to help out.

I'm hoping some of DGAF play GTA online I want to do this I just need 3 other people.
I have GTAV but sadly, I havent touched it besides installing the game to my hard drive.

I was looking at the GTAV community thread and that's pretty dead compared to Destiny's.

Yea it's dead I've been trying to find a better online community to be apart for heists (reddit, GTA Online forum, /vg/)

I'm down for this. I played a lot of GTA Online on 360. I have it on PS4 but haven't really touched online at all yet. Maybe Heists will liven up the GAF OT?

If you are down I'm down also lol. I will be in Punta Cana for spring break when heists drop though but I'm down for planning to do heists with some dgaf people. I doubt it will revive GTA OT though.

I have GTAV but sadly, I havent touched it besides installing the game to my hard drive.

I would enjoy playing heists with you. I'm on GTA online right now trying to get use to the controls again.

ocean

Banned
Fuck randoms... I'm only getting 2 points per Strike because somebody left at the middle.

Yeap... 3 guys = 3 points... I'm playing with randoms and in the last two strikes one guy left so I got only 2 points.
So the randoms you get when matchmaking count? That's fantastic!

Homeboyd

Cheesecake sucks. Easily the worst type of cake.
tumblr_m3q0ry8Etc1qlvkzlo1_500.jpg

Namikaze1

I went from 2670 grimoire score to 2770 in half an hour. Finally completed the machine gun card and I just got to rank 2 for hydras.

ethomaz

Banned
I need a VoG HM Run yet (fresh of from Oracles)

Anybody up?

1. ethomaz
2. arrrammis
3. MandrakeUK
ALT iRAWRasaurus

More two guys.

ethomaz

Banned
VoG HM Run yet (fresh of from Oracles)

1. ethomaz
2. arrrammis
3. MandrakeUK
4. Unstable
5. Ikkarus
ALT iRAWRasaurus
ALT DeathJr

Let's do it guys ;)

We have two ALTs to the last spot... I lost my CP so you guys decide who will play with us ;)

Edit - iRAWRasaurus is not online... so it will be you DeathJr ;)

Awesome! probably not until tonight sometime. I think 9 or so EST. My friend and I have to wait for the kids to get to bed.
I should be able to do this.

VoG HM Run yet (fresh of from Oracles)

1. ethomaz
2. arrrammis
3. MandrakeUK
4. Unstable
5. Ikkarus
ALT iRAWRasaurus
ALT DeathJr

Let's do it guys ;)

We have two ALTs to the last spot... I lost my CP so you guys decide who will play with us ;)

Edit - iRAWRasaurus is not online... so it will be you DeathJr ;)
Just saw this, that happen alot faster than I expected :p I can get on. Let me know if you need a 6th but looks like Death got it.

nOoblet16

You know what pisses me off from most of these MMO esque games (or any multiplayer game really). "I've been playing it longer than you so shut up/ I know better/ don't think you are better" mentality.

If you've played the game since the day it came out and still hesitate to play HM just because there are one or two level 31s in team (who can safely be instructed to just hide if it bothers you so much) then it's you who's the problem. I've run the raid with three level 31s in team when playing with GAFers and killed Crota without any problems despite never really playing with most of the people in team. On the other hand you've got people from the same clan and everyone knows everyone's playstyle and they are still arguing.

I started playing Destiny because of my friends but I continue to play because of you guys here, it's just too chaotic when I play with them and everyone just talks and screams over everyone non stop, although I suspect that's to do with the fact that we are all real life friends.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There are 4 spots for the VoG Normal newbie raid tonight, 9EST. Do you guys want them?

vctor182

You know what pisses me off from most of these MMO esque games (or any multiplayer game really). "I've been playing it longer than you so shut up/ I know better/ don't think you are better" mentality.

If you've played the game since the day it came out and still hesitate to play HM just because there are one or two level 31s in team (who can safely be instructed to just hide if it bothers you so much) then it's you who's the problem. I've run the raid with three level 31s in team when playing with GAFers and killed Crota without any problems.

Well that happens outside of MMO games too

If you've played the game since the day it came out and still hesitate to play HM just because there are one or two level 31s in team (who can safely be instructed to just hide if it bothers you so much) then it's you who's the problem. I've run the raid with three level 31s in team when playing with GAFers and killed Crota without any problems despite never really playing with most of the people in team. On the other hand you've got people from the same clan and everyone knows everyone's playstyle and they are still arguing.

I started playing Destiny because of my friends but I continue to play because of you guys here, it's just too chaotic when I play with them and everyone just talks and screams over everyone non stop, although I suspect that's to do with the fact that we are all real life friends.
I ran Crota HM with lvl30s. It's extremely doable. IMO as long as the lvl30 are the first one out and in, they won't get killed by the boomers. Since it takes the boomers a few second to start shooting. they can stay in the crsytal room, but it's prob better if they kill themself to prevent the orge from agroing to the middle section below.
Anyone got Gorgon HM CP they're willing to share?
Yeah I can load it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom