• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Yeah, but there is nothing to really allude to that. Other than the fact the geometry exists currently.

Just remember, we had geometry for the Terminus on day 1, and we still haven't seen it as playable space.

Geometry is one of the first things completed during development.

The HoW raid "the Arena" is on the reef and there is a "reef social space" and the leaked presentation slide image had a "reef social space" listed as going with the HoW DLC. Seems pretty conclusive to me.

Rubenov

Got this from a night fall. unflinching, armor piercing, and firefly. Worth keeping if I already have the LDR?

NplD8he.jpg

Absolutely. Perfect Balance for maximum PvP sniping stability.

Yes, what? I'm aware of the Venus one, but what's the thrall one?

I think these people are forgetting about the whole "death greatly decreased your chance to see engrams for X amount of time" thing that happened with the Loot Cave patch.

Unless they're just talking about glimmer.

Ganhyun

There is a new glitch that someone found that lets you go into the building just before skywatch, but all that happens in there is two thralls spawn in and out over and over. They don't even have time to attack. You can camp in front of one and kill it over and over. It's handy for some bounties, like Eris' bounty for killing Hive with precision throwing knives.

You could theoretically set up and automatic loot farm with an automatic low recoil weapon like Vision of Confluence, but it would depend on how RNG does with dropping primary ammo. Or you could stand there and melee them if you had an autofire controller.

Or you could just go play the game.

I am amazed at how people find some of these glitches.

Drizzay got stomped on the first sword on normal Crota after we made all those orbs for him. SCRUB!!!

I have to confess that I was partially to blame. I was too busy thinking about how easy normal is, and doing the heavy ammo glitch, I forgot to reload my empty launcher. I saw three rockets flying out, so I let the reload animation just do it's business and didn't shoot my sniper or even primary.

I'm pretty sure a handful of bullets would have been enough to get him to kneel.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Has anyone ever been able to get to the bottom of what the differences are between "Enhanced," "Strong," and "Superb" target acquisition on the sights? I'm guessing superb is the max, but who knows.

The whole factions setup seems to have been watered down drastically from whatever was originally planned.

I still don't understand why we have faction logos next to Control/Clash/Rumble/Skirmish.

The crucible need sponsors for that unlimited ammo somehow

So we are getting flyable ships according to the update? Or a new visitor's ship is arriving?

I jiggle everytime I saw Eris ship being tied to the hence.

10392422_10155234040325475_3208791946872355180_n.jpg

I have to confess that I was partially to blame. I was too busy thinking about how easy normal is, and doing the heavy ammo glitch, I forgot to reload my empty launcher. I saw three rockets flying out, so I let the reload animation just do it's business and didn't shoot my sniper or even primary.

I'm pretty sure a handful of bullets would have been enough to get him to kneel.
Nope, scrub!

darthbob

I wonder why faction vendors dont sell all faction weapons

I thought it would be pretty obvious, but it's to keep players grinding for rep so they can roll the dice with a faction package.

Practically everything in this game is designed to keep players playing for as long as possible. Carrot, stick, y'know?

I thought it would be pretty obvious, but it's to keep players grinding for rep so they can roll the dice with a faction package.

Practically everything in this game is designed to keep players playing for as long as possible. Carrot, stick, y'know?

Yeah, but most of us would probably still do that for different rolls/perks.

Jumped back into PvP and thought they nerfed the distance on the shotgun? They seem like they hit even farther now or have I just been away too long

noomi

Nice update..... yeah...

Xur best deliver tomorrow, I need a red death upgrade and telemetries please. Heavy ammo couldn't hurt either!

Nice update..... yeah...

Xur best deliver tomorrow, I need a red death upgrade and telemetries please. Heavy ammo couldn't hurt either!

A red death upgrade would be nice. Pretty sure he brings 75% of the same upgrades each time. He should bring a hard light too so I can buy it @_@

I just deleted my Hunter and Titan so I could give the Titan the male Exo dance and my Hunter the female Human dance.

Saved all their best gear so it won't be so bad

Nope, scrub!

lol I've been working on a humorous post with screen shot evidence... got distracted with another HM kill... blame Colonel :p

Lima

I just deleted my Hunter and Titan so I could give the Titan the male Exo dance and my Hunter the female Human dance.

Saved all their best gear so it won't be so bad

Yo this guy.

I mean I hate how my Warlocks looks and I have to see his face every time I visit the tower but even then that is not enough for me to redo it but doing it to change the dance? That is some next level shit.

Deku Tree

Yo this guy.

I mean I hate how my Warlocks looks and I have to see his face every time I visit the tower but even then that is not enough for me to redo it but doing it to change the dance? That is some next level shit.

I know. I wish Bungie let me redo my guardians gender/race/face without regrinding the whole thing.

About to do the nightfalls in a couple hours. will report back with results. *leaves work frantically*

ninja edit: is that a top of the page GET!?

giphy.gif

Yo this guy.

a while ago, i started the process of redoing my hunter to change her hair. well, it was mainly to decrypt class engrams to get lower level cloaks.

it only takes 16-20 hours of monotonous grinding to hit 20 on an alt. so you can torture yourself for 2 days and then you'll have a "brand new main".

until you realize you have to redo your vanguard, crucible, factions, cryptarch....

just wait till a fashion vendor shows up in the tower. actually, i wouldn't be surprised if there was one in the reef.

RdN

I'm getting the full fauna of errors tonight.. Weasel, Caterpillar, Fly, Lion, Baboon.

So annoying.. Destiny is the only game that gives me network related headaches.

Lnkn52

a while ago, i started the process of redoing my hunter to change her hair. well, it was mainly to decrypt class engrams to get lower level cloaks.

it only takes 16-20 hours of monotonous grinding to hit 20 on an alt. so you can torture yourself for 2 days and then you'll have a "brand new main".

until you realize you have to redo your vanguard, crucible, factions, cryptarch....

just wait till a fashion vendor shows up in the tower. actually, i wouldn't be surprised if there was one in the reef.
I'm at level 12 and only 3 hours played according to the Destiny app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom