• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Awoken dance is goofy as fuck, don't like it.
Female Human dance is awesome and I like it more than both Exo dances.

Your opinions on dancing are factually correct. I've never wanted to punch a digital character in the face as much as this idiot right here:

vbZ2PN.gif

I mean, look at that shit. I'm embarrassed for an entire race of imaginary of video game people.

Hate to break the news to you like this, but they are all just polygons. Sorry.

lol, I've never claimed to have rational opinions about video games.... (but seriously, who doesn't want to punch that Awoken dude? come on)

I haven't paid attention, but can Raid boots drop from both the Abyss and Bridge? Or is it just Abyss. Just curious for when I run next time since that is all I need for level 32 on my Titan.

vbZ2PN.gif

I mean, look at that shit. I'm embarrassed for an entire race of imaginary of video game people.

lol, I've never claimed to have rational opinions about video games.... (but seriously, who doesn't want to punch that Awoken dude? come on)

I take back everything, that shit is embarrassing.

we'll probably be able to change our dance when comet hits.

That would be a fun addition. Maybe have a "barber" to change our characters looks too. I still say they need to make the Warlock wave gesture become "Praise the Sun" when Heart of Praxis Fire is equipped.

Don't have to do any PvP unless you want to, also don't think it's really any easier or harder to level alts now vs. back at launch. My Hunter took 7.5 hrs to hit 20 back in the day. Just did each story mission on the highest difficulty and Vanguard bounties, maybe a tiny bit of Crucible for the low-hanging bounties. Spread that playtime out over however many days to maximize the easy bounty XP.

It is slightly faster to level alts now than at launch because you can pad out a few extra Eris bounties each day. Not a huge difference, but it helps. Outside of that, it is the same.

It is slightly faster to level alts now than at launch because you can pad out a few extra Eris bounties each day. Not a huge difference, but it helps. Outside of that, it is the same.

ahh yeah good call. All about that low hanging bounty fruit and she has plenty.

Also, great idea for praising the sun. I mean they already made the animation for Eris so might as well let the players do it too. Destiny has never been shy about their Souls influence.

I played my third ever game of Control and came out with a 1.4 k/d...

That's not bragging but a dawning realization that maybe Thorn will one day be mine :)

I really wish I had a better void primary than Atheon's Epilogue. Regardless, listening to you guys talk about PVP strategies has given me a much better grasp on that aspect of the game.

Best part of it was the fact that I haven't had that much fun in Destiny in weeks.

Your opinions on dancing are factually correct. I've never wanted to punch a digital character in the face as much as this idiot right here:

vbZ2PN.gif

I've never hated a bunch of polygons more than that fucker right there.

I played my third ever game of Control and came out with a 1.4 k/d...

That's not bragging but a dawning realization that maybe Thorn will one day be mine :)

I really wish I had a better void primary than Atheon's Epilogue. Regardless, listening to you guys talk about PVP strategies has given me a much better grasp on that aspect of the game.

Best part of it was the fact that I haven't had that much fun in Destiny in weeks.

AE works well enough, If you can get a Green or Blue Void Shotgun/Sniper and HMG, You will be fine.

I suck at PvP and have completed the bounty twice.

You can grind it out even with a sub 1.0 K/D ratio, just goes a lot faster in the positive.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do you need 1 more?
He made it sorry :p
AE works well enough, If you can get a Green or Blue Void Shotgun/Sniper and HMG, You will be fine.

You can grind it out even with a sub 1.0 K/D ratio, just goes a lot faster in the positive.
completed solely with 77 Wizard kills only. I didn't even have luxurious nova bombs or magnetic grenades to help out. kids these days with their void primaries!

Arrrammis

vbZ2PN.gif

Hey, come on, you're only showing the first half of the dance in that gif, the second half probably makes it not seem so bad.

It actually makes me hate them even more.

darthbob

vbZ2PN.gif

I created an Awoken Hunter in the First Look Alpha. Saw that dance and immediately deleted the character.

Never again.

completed solely with 77 Wizard kills only. I didn't even have luxurious nova bombs or magnetic grenades to help out. kids these days with their void primaries!

Lol, you did it on a Hunter too? Yeah, that made it all the more frustrating. Warlock and Titan would have been much faster. I did it with AE almost exclusively and a bit of The Swarm and Praedyths Revenge.

coy

vbZ2PN.gif

I rarely play as female characters (I don't care if other guys do) but that stance was real rough to maintain after I saw this dance. My Warlock almost never dances.

I have Praedyth's Revenge, a void Secret Handshake, a void Plug-1, and some killer blue stuff so I'm good on the secondary weapons. I also have a void MG18A that is absolutely amazing (once I figure out the heavy ammo drops).

I'm looking forward to completing the bounty. Control is actually really fun. Plus maybe I'll finally get a Gjallarhorn!

I'm loving all the Awoken dance hate, haha. GG DGAF!

I really wish I had a better void primary than Atheon's Epilogue. .

Nice work! Good to hear you're having fun, lots of people rage at that bounty part, haha. VoG machine gun Corrective Measure is phenomenal for that bounty, if you have it or manage to get it soon. Abuse the heavy ammo....

Edit: you posted your available weapons. You'll learn the heavy spawn points quickly, there are only 2 per map. Use heavy as much as possible, it's super OP. First heavy drops at 9:00 and then the next drops are 3 minutes after the preceding heavy was picked up. So if you wait until 8:50 to grab heavy, the next one will spawn at 5:50.

I'm sitting on completed Thorn, B-JuJu, P-Infinity, and Invective bounties until I can turn them in for the higher attack versions after HoW drops. Might save an SGA if I see it but otherwise discarding all exotic bounties until then. Got way more shards than I'll ever use.

I have Praedyth's Revenge, a void Secret Handshake, a void Plug-1, and some killer blue stuff so I'm good on the secondary weapons. I also have a void MG18A that is absolutely amazing (once I figure out the heavy ammo drops).

I'm looking forward to completing the bounty. Control is actually really fun. Plus maybe I'll finally get a Gjallarhorn!

You are more than set. If you maintain a K/D above 1.0, you can complete it in a like 2 hours or less.

Deku Tree

Anyone want to help me grind CE Hard Abyss 3x?

I need another Oversoul Edict for some reason.

If you want we can also cheese the bridge,
but I don't personally care about it.

I am not planning to do Crota or anything like that...

I will be doing bounties for a while to level up my Thunderlord and checking this thread to see if people are interested.

We have room for one at the HM abyss. My plan is above. Just join.

I'm loving all the Awoken dance hate, haha. GG DGAF!

Nice work! Good to hear you're having fun, lots of people rage at that bounty part, haha. VoG machine gun Corrective Measure is phenomenal for that bounty, if you have it or manage to get it soon. Abuse the heavy ammo....

I'm sitting on completed Thorn, B-JuJu, P-Infinity, and Invective bounties until I can turn them in for the higher attack versions after HoW drops. Might save an SGA if I see it but otherwise discarding all exotic bounties until then. Got way more shards than I'll ever use.

i'm tempted to save bad juju and Thorn for when HoW drops as well. Having that higher attack rating right away would be nice. Be nice if Bungie would share their plans sooner rather than later.

You are more than set. If you maintain a K/D above 1.0, you can complete it in a like 2 hours or less.

That would be fantastic but I'm sure I'll have a losing streak in there somewhere :)

Glad to see I am not the only one with that idea. Been sitting on Thorn bounty for almost 3 months now in anticipation of HoW. Don't even miss the bounty slot. Figure it is cheaper than upgrading old ones. However, that may change depending on how the new Exotic upgrade system works. If it is more player friendly, might dismantle the new ones and upgrade old ones to keep all the invested XP.

I just hope Bungie is forward enough to give us all the info upfront so we can plan accordingly and not make bad decisions like the Last Exotic change and everyone foolishly pumped shards into old Exotics a week before needing them for Upgrade at Xur.

I swear if bungie changes Xurs stock to not include the Helm of Saint 14 tomorrow I'm gonna....I'm gonna...

Be very upset and curse and yell but probably keep playing anyway :(

Everytime I see my character dancing, I quickly halt it - that in no way is a reflection of how I am feeling right now! 😀.

I made level 30 today with my warlock. I started playing Destiny for the first time, 10 days past. I have had lots of help from Luft46 (Pong! on GAF) a few other people from our clan Roc N Roll.

I also started a Titan character which is level 12 today. I did not realize I should have compared the Hunter's dance to the Titan before I made my rash decision. 😊

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom