• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

I'm all for being efficient, but rushing ahead is FUCKING ANNOYING and just screams showoff to me. What the hell is the rush when you're leaving XP and glimmer on the table. You're not impressing anyone.

I don't really see how it's annoying to be honest. We've all done these strikes more times than we can count, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by skipping past a few enemy encounters. And a minuscule amount of XP and glimmer from them isn't all that worthwhile.

Strike playlist isn't for enjoyment imo, rushing is the best. It's a grind for engrams and chance at exotics. Now with the shotgun buff, it's even more fun to rush the adds and get to the strike boss.

Best example is the nexus. Swordbreaker kills the 3 servitors in seconds. Rush to boss, jump down and destroy minotaurs with shotguns. Unleash rockets on the boss. Takes 6 minutes max.

Ganhyun

oh Bungie. Today I found in skirmish that if you suicide and a teammate picks you up, you get 50 points on your score. Then they can suicide and you pick them up and get another 50 points. It seems you can chain it. I found this out as we had a 500 point lead on the other team and they started doing this and caught up to us,

oh Bungie. Today I found in skirmish that if you suicide and a teammate picks you up, you get 50 points on your score. Then they can suicide and you pick them up and get another 50 points. It seems you can chain it. I found this out as we had a 500 point lead on the other team and they started doing this and caught up to us,

Yeah, this has been a known exploit for a while. Not many use it, but its silly and surprising they haven't addressed it yet.

Shito

I thought they patched it so that you only get points if you were killed by an opponent?
I don't really follow pvp all that much, though, so I might be wrong..,

I thought they fixed that

Ganhyun

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm proud to say I haven't played destiny in almost two months. I broke the curse cold turkey. So, what's new these days guardians?

SgtCobra

Here's hoping Xûr sells the leaked stuff today.

Where my Red Death at tho? 4 Gjallarhorns And 3 Hawkmoons but 0 Red Deaths/Thunderlords, RNGesus why u forsaken me? :/

Shito

Here's hoping Xûr sells the leaked stuff today.

Where my Red Death at tho? 4 Gjallarhorns And 3 Hawkmoons but 0 Red Deaths/Thunderlords, RNGesus why u forsaken me? :/
With that many Horns, you have lost all right to complain about RNGesus ever.
You sinner.

I need 3 more coins to get Xur's weapon today. Already did the Weekly and the NF. How else can I get 3 SCs before he leaves?
Grind ROC strikes. Sometimes those blue engrams decode into a coin.

Icebreaker
Helm Of Saint 14
Young Ahamkara Spine
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Chest engram
Heavy Ammo Synthesis

Lame. Xur will always be lame for me until he sells Red Death again because that is the only exotic I need. I have every other weapon and all exotic armour.

The rolls for all the armour this week is worse compared to the ones I have too.

Seems the leak was right tho.

Heavy ammo will be bought and I'm going back to bed.

Lame. Xur will always be lame for me until he sells Red Death again because that is the only exotic I need. I have every other weapon and all exotic armour.

The rolls for all the armour this week is worse compared to the ones I have too.

Seems the leak was right tho.

Time to hunker down cuz next week is no better for you.

Helm of Saint-14 get! Also upgraded my SUROS. There's so many exotics I don't have yet, it's ridiculous.

Skull of Dire Ahamkara acquired for my Voidwalker.

I already own both exotic Titan chest pieces, both exotic Warlock chestpieces and an exotic Hunter chest piece. I'll save my motes. :lol

Ice Breaker felt like it was almost taboo for a long time. A mistake by Xur, not to be repeated again.

Is Ice Breaker the first weapon to be on sale 4 times now? I think so. Bungie, Ice Breaker can retire from Xur's stock now.

Nuszka

Happy for Saint 14 , but obvious misleading from bungie about xur makes me wonder what else have they or will lie about.

NVM found one

ENdJXjpl.jpg

Shito

Will buy the skull for the collection, so at least that's something for me this week, even if that's not really exciting...

I wonder how Bungie rationalizes this leak with Xur and how they respond now. They have not commented on it publicly. Surely they know about it but have done nothing to Xur to change it.

I bet the "Xur is RNG", just means that the future tables were prebuilt long ago based on RNG. So it is now Set. They do have some power to change it if they feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom